3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21 03:28 pm

In the United States came into force a law allowing same-sex marriage in the country. Your reaction.

Soon in all 50 states of America, the law allowing same-sex marriage will come into force. Previously, permission was only available in certain states, but now it is allowed throughout America.

And there are dubious sources suggesting that the United States has pledged to seek permission for same-sex marriage worldwide. I think this topic is quite suitable for discussion. Your opinion ...

And here is the official source
https://twitter.com/POTUS?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fshazoo.ru%2F2015%2F06%2F27%2F31337%2Fodnopolye-braki-otnyne-legalny-vo-vseh -shtatah-ssha% 23comment% 3A2j0p & tw_i = 614435467120001024 & tw_p = tweetembed

ps
Spoiler Let's hope that soon, there will not be people who want to marry animals. It is quite possible in this country. I remember there was one consleschik who submitted to the SAC with a request to marry him and the attachment
111 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Matchanov 10.11.21

Sima4

U
Uilenspiegel 10.11.21

I'll go to America and marry myself.

L
Lyakseich 10.11.21

Uilenspiegel
and the unit is enough to satisfy yourself?)))

L
Lyakseich 10.11.21

gomosyatina is not normal, if we proceed from the generally accepted normals, it is normal that leads to the continuation of offspring) how morality has dropped if sin, vice, disease is elevated to a legal framework. I do not have a tolerant and liberal attitude towards fagots, I would have impaled them all so that they would not corrupt a healthy society, or I would have planted these weirdo-ass-fuckers in a ghetto reservation. Yes, and I live in Russia and am proud of my country and the fact that I live in it!

U
Uilenspiegel 10.11.21

Lyakseich
I will take my faithful assistants with me: left and right.

B
Balda716 10.11.21

Yes, right now, concepts, and even more so the words husband and wife, father and mother, are prohibited, ersatz is a partner.
And in geyvgop bestiality is encouraged

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Muslim men are allowed to have up to four wives.

Not far off is the day when especially lascivious American pede @ asta will massively accept Islam and push for their rights to many ... wives? Courage. And after all, they will push through such a little tip. These are Saudis friends today. And tomorrow?...

N
Nippo 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
What difference does it make to you, well, if you just don't live in America, let them do whatever they want, I’m somehow purple on them, well, they don’t come to me ...

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.11.21

Let them do whatever they want, I like it purple on them, well, until they climb up to me ...

Apparently this "passenger" has forgotten a little that we are all in "the same boat" on this planet.

N
Nippo 10.11.21

Evil Spirit of Yambuya
For being on different continents. And in different countries. I hope that such a law will not be adopted soon in Russia.

K
KrolikAlkogolik 10.11.21

Well, on the one hand, there are lesbians mmm. On the other, there are cockerels. We give gay marriages only for women. Cockerels in Area 51.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Not far off is the day when especially lascivious American pede @ asta will massively convert to Islam and push for their rights to many ... wives? Courage.
Believe me, the day when pi ... rast being pi ... will embrace Islam will never come. And believe me more, the day when a man in Islam requires permission to marry another man will never come. So many dirty tricks have been going on in the world for all the time that people have existed, but Islam does not change from this.

K
Kamey 10.11.21

It's funny to read the comments, where some pseudo-moralists say that this is wrong / in the USA everyone fucked up / soon marriages will be allowed with animals, and so on. Broaden your horizons, comrades. And if homosexuals do not rape you, then why should it be @ b @ you? And if he was accepted to give freedom to minorities? I can imagine that many people are happy that they were given free rein and there is nothing wrong we - the traditionalists were not hurt by this (well, just boring curmudgeons who are only looking for an excuse to throw a stone in the direction of America in the form of disgruntled grumbling.) Or autists from the state. Thoughts do not adopt much more illogical laws? I think one should be dissatisfied precisely because of them, and not look for reasons to grumble at a country that lives and will live a hundred times better and freer than we do.

B
Balda716 10.11.21

Soon the words man and woman will be banned - tolerance towards non-humans, transwist and transsexual. And how do you treat poop lovers?
All those who say that they are tolerant of perverts are:
tolerance is tolerance, it means that all of you are fucked by perverts, you are tolerant of this, your mother ... ugh ...
Kazma Prutkov used to say: look at the root. In this case, it is enough to translate the veiled words into Russian, and the whole stinking meaning will come out.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.11.21

Kamey It's funny to read the comments, where some pseudo-moralists say that this is wrong / in the USA everyone fucked up

Oh, what loud words. It looks like you comrade have never heard of the "Overton Window" theory. Successfully I will tell you it is used by evil radishes of all stripes and lowered morals.

L
Lisstoman 10.11.21

Everyone has their own choice. To pound the ass or not is completely their right. Do not care at all

M
MelShlemming 10.11.21

Don't care. I put the bolt on this Pindosia.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

need to go to the usa <3

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95
Believe me ... especially it will never come.
Never say never.
So many dirty tricks have been going on in the world for all the time that people have existed, but Islam does not change from this.
Everything changes, whether you want it or not.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Never say never.
This will never happen, I am 100% sure of this.
Everything changes, whether you want it or not.
Islam has seen something else. You can sleep well and dream in your pillow. But do not hope that the dream will come true someday. You have a very tight idea of ​​what Islam is and who Muslims are.