3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21 03:28 pm

In the United States came into force a law allowing same-sex marriage in the country. Your reaction.

Soon in all 50 states of America, the law allowing same-sex marriage will come into force. Previously, permission was only available in certain states, but now it is allowed throughout America.

And there are dubious sources suggesting that the United States has pledged to seek permission for same-sex marriage worldwide. I think this topic is quite suitable for discussion. Your opinion ...

And here is the official source
https://twitter.com/POTUS?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fshazoo.ru%2F2015%2F06%2F27%2F31337%2Fodnopolye-braki-otnyne-legalny-vo-vseh -shtatah-ssha% 23comment% 3A2j0p & tw_i = 614435467120001024 & tw_p = tweetembed

ps
Spoiler Let's hope that soon, there will not be people who want to marry animals. It is quite possible in this country. I remember there was one consleschik who submitted to the SAC with a request to marry him and the attachment
111 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

The opinion of official politicians is against the opinion of the majority of the world's population. Here's the trick: in the media, everything is laid out in such a way that it seems that the whole world is gradually accepting this as the norm, but in reality it is not. Laws do not show the opinion of people, and no one cares about the opinion of ordinary people. For if a referendum on the legalization of same-sex marriages were held in each country, few countries (if at least one at all) would be able to show the result of more than 50% of the people's support for same-sex muck, I am sure. This is all stuffing into the media space, and a kind of illusion is created, this is the point. To convince the world that homosexuals are the norm and the passage of time, and it's time to kind of accept this as the norm. Haha. Will manage. The people even in the same USA are against it, despite the opinion of the monkey and other animals in the world ...

T
TheReds1892 10.11.21

to be honest, let me
just don’t climb on people,
otherwise there are gays in every American serik or lesbo is
annoying already

R
RussianQuaker 10.11.21

You are being trolled. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality as such, but there is a politics that is aimed at you :)

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

the expansion of rights and freedoms is always good.
it's time to stir the Russian rolls.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

You are being trolled. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality as such ....
SpoilerYou are being trolled.

R
RussianQuaker 10.11.21

And, well, if there is, so with the arguments. By the way, on the other hand, you love to defend drug dealers and a cheap slave. strength :)

K
Kyubi 10.11.21

I somehow don’t care about these idiots, let them destroy themselves, for this they just have to allow marriages on animals, furniture, equipment and corpses.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21

Kyuubi
Last year there was one consoles who came to the SAC with the Xbox 360. I wanted to marry her. They say my prefix satisfies me, it performs the functions of women and replaces women for me. in the near future, for sure, and such people will be. And in five years they will be allowed to do it

s
super_gamer68 10.11.21

Well, let’s let them, so what?

W
Wing42 10.11.21

super_gamer68
Castration does not interfere with successful sexual intercourse at all, so most likely you just confused castration with the ancient Celtic fun, which just helps from same-sex marriages.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Same-sex marriage has been known since ancient times. The island of Lesvos in ancient times, for example.
Wars, epidemics, famine reduced the population. There were fears that there would be more aliens and they would win. Therefore, Christian priests condemned same-sex marriage as not leading to population growth.
The percentage of same-sex marriages is very low and constant. Regardless of whether these marriages are legalized or not.

What are human rights? Can the majority coerce the minority? Infringe on their rights? It seems that Churchill said - democracy is a system in which 51% of the population can deprive 49% of the population of everything. (well, it is known that Churchill did not like democracy)

As for the name of the topic, and why it is being talked about,
RussianQuaker has already given an answer here :
there is involved a policy designed for you.
We have those who live with hatred of strangers (the United States for example). That is why they love to look for any dirt abroad. They say, in their opinion, they become better if they say nasty things about another country.