3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21 03:28 pm

In the United States came into force a law allowing same-sex marriage in the country. Your reaction.

Soon in all 50 states of America, the law allowing same-sex marriage will come into force. Previously, permission was only available in certain states, but now it is allowed throughout America.

And there are dubious sources suggesting that the United States has pledged to seek permission for same-sex marriage worldwide. I think this topic is quite suitable for discussion. Your opinion ...

And here is the official source
https://twitter.com/POTUS?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fshazoo.ru%2F2015%2F06%2F27%2F31337%2Fodnopolye-braki-otnyne-legalny-vo-vseh -shtatah-ssha% 23comment% 3A2j0p & tw_i = 614435467120001024 & tw_p = tweetembed

ps
Spoiler Let's hope that soon, there will not be people who want to marry animals. It is quite possible in this country. I remember there was one consleschik who submitted to the SAC with a request to marry him and the attachment
111 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fastickok 10.11.21

Balda716
People worship higher powers to make life easier for them.
And who was who - no one gives a shit.

a
alexan1893 10.11.21

well, I really am not an ideologist, and not even more so a rassolog)) there are by the way a couple of acquaintances pi ... oh gays (which is noteworthy both from the church, and one of them somewhere in the far east was a metropolitan) But somehow they did not yell at everyone the corner that they chpok chpok with other men so give us privileges rights and so on and so on. Both for the sacrament of a normal family and for benefits, etc. and etc. for hetero-oriented couples

a
alexan1893 10.11.21

you know, when they are fined for the symbols of the family because it infringes on nontraditional people, in my opinion it infringes on me

B
Balda716 10.11.21

From an ancient legend: Apollo came to Olympus, and there all the gods turned into fagots and lesbians ...

a
alexan1893 10.11.21

not to be unfounded http://hrivna.info/v-mire/4189-vo-francii-nachalis-massovye-aresty-grazhdan-odevayuschih-simvoliku-s-propagandoy-semi.html

J
JackofShadows 10.11.21

I don't understand fierce haters of such things. Well, they were allowed to marry, so what? Has your life changed after that?

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Fastickok
Smart person - He understands how many advantages such laws give.
Just for example, you can give at least one plus. If you are a smart person, and not an unfounded moronic bugagashechka.

B
Balda716 10.11.21

tolerant: they'll take your child away from you, because you didn't teach him how to jerk off until he was five years old, and they'll give him up to a family of partners, and they have intercourse with minors - a form of marriage, and eating feces, going on a trip is a game ...

S
Sergey Papazoglo 10.11.21

"What's that noise in the street, Barrymore?"
“This is a gay pride parade, sir.
- And what do they demand, Barrymore?
- Same sex love, sir.
- Does someone forbid them?
- No, sir.
- So why do they make noise?
- 3.14 doras, sir.

F
Fastickok 10.11.21

alexan1893
I will not say anything about the quality of news on such resources ...
It is strange that there is no news about rape in the ass by the same policemen ..
Spoiler

F
Fastickok 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Legalization of same-sex marriages would reduce the problems not only for gays and lesbians, but also for their parents: the state gave the go-ahead, and mom can no longer hide a bashful look when her neighbor Aunt Galya in a greasy robe catches her on the staircase and insolently asks: " Why isn't your son dating girls? " Children growing up in homosexual families would not have to lie in the school ... And orphans in orphanages because families wishing to adopt a child would increase the chance to find roditeley- would be more ...

And not only need to fill the terrible force that gays little Vanya gets pounded in the ass.
These guys (gays), especially abroad, are Culinary, sane and with high values.
Their adopted child will grow into a much more worthy person than the average Russian cattle-drunk.

And how it will simplify the life of people who are busy with papers ...
You just have no idea.

a
alexan1893 10.11.21

Fastickok
to http://www.spr.ru/novosti/2013-04/vo-frantsii-zaderzhali-muzhchinu-za-futbolku-s-izobrazheniem-semi.html and also http://news2.ru/story/ 382053 / well, I would like to happen that (do not let the universe) give a child to foster care http://rugraz.net/index.php/ru/das-leben-im-westen/1521-avstrija-zakon-ob-usinovlenii -diskriminiruet-lesbijanskuju-paru? format = pdf?

B
Balda716 10.11.21

And on the central channels, only ordered news, but also enough for small ones, with delirium interspersed.

S

Fastickok
Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Fastickok
Actually, I asked about the pros for normal people.
And you don't just need to fill in about scary gays who will make little Vanya fuck in the ass.
Giving a tooth? Will you give yours for the summer, to stay with the kuluturny, sane and with high values ​​to the kukarekasts?
.... the average Russian cattle-drunk.
Oh yes, another not an intellectual cattle.

S

Fastickok
These guys (gays), especially abroad - are fake, sane and with high values.

Spoiler

S

Fastickok
These guys (gays), especially abroad - are fake, sane and with high values.

SpoilerA vivid example of the fact that the United States is a perpendicular country. There, a 30-year-old teacher who had 37 sex with three 17-year-old students was soldered into 22 years in prison .. There is a heated discussion of this news on the Internet, since the punishment is really very harsh. And there is something to argue about. Judge for yourself, the cold-blooded mass killer Breivik, who killed 77 people and wounded 150 more, received a year less.

Spoiler

G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Islam is, as you said, not a punctured biton. Here's a fact, you don't need more.
I cannot tell you some facts from the life of Islam. This is not the point. You just need to know this religion and people who have not accepted, then you will understand.

Well, the law on same-sex marriage was passed. It is logical to assume what will prevent them from demanding the adoption of such a law. It will become of them.
US law and ISLAM law are two different things. The laws have not changed for centuries, but here you know such a Gay will come and say "I demand such a law," and they will listen to him. I wish I could see it. ...

G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21

Fastickok
Children growing up in homosexual families would not have to lie at school ... And orphans in orphanages would have an increased chance of finding parents-
Horror, can you hear yourself? Would you like to be the son of two men?

S
Shine 10.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95
Would you like to be the son of two men?
And why is it worse to be the son of, say ... a heterosexual couple of drunks who conceived you just because they forgot to use condoms in a drunken stupor? Or no less heterosexual couple who themselves live in shit and make children purely for the sake of benefits. And the more so, the better he goes from his grandfather's house straight to the street?