3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simsalex 10.11.21 03:44 pm

How do I change the controls on my controller? (Dark Souls)

The question is, how to change the controls on the gamepad? I have a gamepad from an x-box, but for some reason, there is no "target lock" button, although in all other respects the standard controls are fully functional.
Thus, it turns out that you need to capture the target on the keyboard, and play on the joystick, which is very inconvenient.
145 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vintorez 10.11.21

They cut it like this, I need to clean the bottomless box, but there was a problem that the cleanup button is the left trigger or LT. Tell me more guys on which button this left trigger was, otherwise it was all over the keyboard.

O
OVERKILL21 10.11.21

The target is locked by pressing the right stick, okda?

s
simsalex 10.11.21

But it does not help D:
Pressed - 0 effect.

W
WhiteDante 10.11.21

Kakkk ?? O_O

k
kosavan 10.11.21

You hold the spacebar - the hero must start to scatter. Then, holding the space bar, you click the space bar again (sharply) and the hero jumps!

W
WhiteDante 10.11.21

THANKS!!!!)))

[
[Gear] 10.11.21

Mother of God is there really such control?

a
astrozombie 10.11.21

write all the control bunches for the gamepad, if anyone knows!
how to kick and walk slowly?

m
markiz_de_Fox 10.11.21

Yes, there finally can PPC, like the piano is straight

i
iPavlik 10.11.21

astrozombie
Kick - press RB at the same time and push the left stick at the same time
Sword blow from the jump also push the left stick and press RT at the same time
Walking slowly - the stick is analog :) On the keyboard, probably not realizable

X
XtremuS 10.11.21

Does anyone have x360ce with this game?

Y
YouSayImKill22 10.11.21

Defender racer x 7 works fine control of the standard as everything goes fine on the console. And on another joe saitek 480 or 490 there is generally a full PPC

S
Sylar54 10.11.21

iPavlik
however ... realizable)))

x
xxxevgen 10.11.21

Page Up, Page Down or Insert, Delete not?

R
Richards 10.11.21

You can not configure it for a PC in general, since a camera and blows are installed on the mouse, there is no need to steam with the buttons of blows, the rest of the menu is blocks with parrying, do not be stupid about all the rules.

V
Vintorez 10.11.21

definitely not the first 2 buttons, I'll try the other 2.

h
hungry32 10.11.21

Who fumbles how to aim with a bow? (so that the sight was, not fixing the target.)

A
Aifix 10.11.21

Control for Klava (who needs it):
for a simple walk - hold down the right ctrl and hold.
kick - hold down 2 buttons, example: a + lkm, d + lkm
jump kick - hold down 2 buttons: w + pkm
for a more convenient game, I advise you to put the left ctrl key to parry, and the left shift to the block with your shield, the f key to target capture.
if you hold down the spacebar, then the character runs, if while running, press the spacebar again, then the character will jump a
blow from a height (just fall on the boss and press LMB 2-3 times) as well as a blow from the back, quietly approach and press LMB 2 times with 1 time it may not work and you are stupid with agrit the mob) the
main menu according to the standard end key - I advise you to replace it with esc
Well, that's basically all, after 2 hours you get used to it and plays well, but I won't argue on the gamepad it's better to play :)

A
Aifix 10.11.21

and also a sight from a bow - left shift

A
Aifix 10.11.21

remove mouse cursor - f9 key (but may not work)