3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simsalex 10.11.21 03:44 pm

How do I change the controls on my controller? (Dark Souls)

The question is, how to change the controls on the gamepad? I have a gamepad from an x-box, but for some reason, there is no "target lock" button, although in all other respects the standard controls are fully functional.
Thus, it turns out that you need to capture the target on the keyboard, and play on the joystick, which is very inconvenient.
145 Comments
Sort by:
V
VirgilSouth 10.11.21

igorilla_07
If your Russian is displayed normally, then you can reassign the keys safely, in the game settings. Just look then do not get confused in the analogies of box buttons and keys.

Looking
Kick - Simultaneously press movement and attack
Airstrike (not in the fall, a variation of a powerful strike) - the simultaneous pressing of the key movement and a powerful strike
blow in the fall - falling push shock button (or hold down, do not know, tried only in teaching )

And about the rapid descent of the stairs, I have not even heard. If you find one, then write it down.

L
Looking 10.11.21

VirgilSouth
Thank you. It remains to find out about a quick descent up the stairs and everything will be OK.

s
staffofwar 10.11.21

How to rotate the character? I mean in the creation menu. RS - what is this button on the keyboard?

a
apo3250 10.11.21

Damn people help set up the gamepad !!!
I have a Defender Game Racer Turbo GT
this is a link to it http://www.defender.ru/products/game/gamepad/game-racer-turbo-gt/
help to set it up ?? in general, half of the buttons on the clave tp how to enter the menu you need to press not start but the end on the clave like a joystick like on ps 3, but the settings are nexrnea = (
and the icons in the game are not how not to change to Sonic ones ??? to the right to look it is necessary to raise it to the top and to the left to the bottom.

V
Vintorez 10.11.21

It's like the I, K, L, J buttons that replace the right stick, in short, look in the key settings there is something related to the review.

T
TacticalSekt 10.11.21

what kind of ELITE USER are you, if you can't even understand mobovskogo or don't want to .... It's not destiny to think for yourself or look in the internet?

B
Boo007 10.11.21

Looker
If you haven't changed anything, then hold down Ctrl and press the space bar. :)

M
Mr. DOOM 10.11.21

Press End, go to the equipment, then press Enter on the shield, there will be an item to throw out, you press on it and the item will be thrown out, you can also store items in a bottomless box that the merchant has.

V
VirgilSouth 10.11.21

Boo007
I just press Space while on the stairs enough.

M
Mo-bius 10.11.21

A fairly detailed description and some free explanations;)
http://www.playground.ru/dox/dark_souls/pomogalka_po_dark_souls-ptde_dlya_rs-11548/

M
Mo-bius 10.11.21

According to observations in the calculation of load is taken into account only the player uniforms, which is assigned to the "pockets" ...

To remove / replace the used clothing (not throwing out equipment) must be:
- go to the main menu ( "End", baydefolt)
- to select the partition number 2 "Equipment" (left) and either press Del on the selected item (removed), or Enter and select a new one from the list of available ones.
To throw out - the first section, Enter and item Drop
And it is best to buy literally in the 3rd location (Undead Burg, pm) the Bottomless Chest and store the junk in it, sitting by the fire.

PC control list, just for everyone: http://www.playground.ru/dox/dark_souls/pomogalka_po_dark_souls-ptde_dlya_rs-11548/

M
Mo-bius 10.11.21

A rather detailed, I hope, description of the controls (key values ​​for Xbox / PS3 are available): http://www.playground.ru/dox/dark_souls/pomogalka_po_dark_souls-ptde_dlya_rs-11548/

M
Mo-bius 10.11.21

Management, it seems, is the most sore point of the game - there is a cloud on it.
Well, I'll write here too. Control schemes and notes to it: http://www.playground.ru/dox/dark_souls/pomogalka_po_dark_souls-ptde_dlya_rs-11548/

B
Boo007 10.11.21

Very free. ;) From what is immediately noticeable ... Why mention a quick descent up the stairs, if you do not know what to write there? :) There is nothing at all about the jump kick, which is taught at the very beginning simultaneously with the kick (performed by W, S, A, D + RMB). About the kick there you said "LMB + space (requires practice)", but in fact the kick is performed by W, S, A, D + LMB. And these two hits do take practice.
If I mentioned a blow after a rebound in the comments, then I could also mention a blow after a roll.

M
Mo-bius 10.11.21

Boo007
Congratulations, the first critic is born.

Really, you need to explain the descent of the stairs? Given: the combination "character on the stairs and the space bar = slide down" - your actions? Humor, huh? Shovel.

In general, yes, the scheme is imperfect. This is fine. It is being corrected little by little.
Now it is more like a "mandatory program" and what works more or less stably for me, personally. And, of course, something that runs without a dictionary (once again, many thanks to the developers for their "concern").

As with any business, only a constructive approach can help this (I guessed it, this is a hint of the manner of your comment;).

B
Boo007 10.11.21

Mo-bius

Thanks for the congratulations. :)

Yeah, humor, that's why there was a smile. The bottom line was the following ... If I did, then I had to describe, as in other cases - "press blablabla", and your "experiment" is very much out of the ordinary and looks completely out of topic there.

The developers immediately warned that nothing would be sharpened specifically for the PC.

There was only constructive criticism from me, because in general everything is good with you. You're too nervous about trifles. ;)

M
Mo-bius 10.11.21

Boo007
Answer in PM.
In the future, I ask you to send all the idle talk there, or even better, keep it with you. It discusses a topic whose title is in the thread header, not my work. Although, I really hope, my efforts and other diligent people, this topic will be closed.

The table is periodically checked for omitted and erroneous, and when new information appears, it is supplemented. Those wishing to participate - participate.

T
TREFSIK 10.11.21

Guys I have a question for the management clave: how to jump from roof to roof (but then I do nothing happens :)
I was advised to pinch run forward "W" + "space" they say you run a sprint (although it is more like somersaults), if during this sprint you press the "space" again, then you jump, it does not help (I fall like a cobblestone).

V
VirgilSouth 10.11.21

TREFSIK
In general, you were advised everything right. You go forward, hold down the Space bar (the sprint turns on), then release the Space bar and then press it again. So, really, and jumping is carried out (a little fucking system, isn't it). Only now I did not find a practical application, except for escape. Only in one place you can jump from the roof to the lower balcony.

s
surcho 10.11.21

is it possible to sheath the sword if so which button does it thanks