3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simsalex 10.11.21 03:44 pm

How do I change the controls on my controller? (Dark Souls)

The question is, how to change the controls on the gamepad? I have a gamepad from an x-box, but for some reason, there is no "target lock" button, although in all other respects the standard controls are fully functional.
Thus, it turns out that you need to capture the target on the keyboard, and play on the joystick, which is very inconvenient.
145 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arantir_3000 10.11.21

FreekMix It is
necessary to read the answers!
I wrote (and not only me) in human Russian: To the right of the inventory icon is an icon with a shield and a sword!

For complete clarity, a screenshot

Just a little bit of care, and 2 hours ago it could have been found. And a little more, and you could not ask. The button is labeled as "Change equipment".

M
Melanholiy 10.11.21

Same bullshit as apo3250.
The thing that pisses me off the most is the camera control bullshit. What genius thought of making it so that, in order to look up / down, you need to press left / right, or to turn left / right, press up / down? Also, I bought the gamepad itself separately (not from any consoles, just in the store), so my game does not see RT, LT. And in general, is it possible to change the assigned buttons in my own way?

f
falkk 10.11.21

v-hlam
Hi, there is another question, how to enable the sight of the bow / crossbow?

E
Enrise 10.11.21

Melanholiy
so if you buy old gamepads that the games do not support. It fixes like this: you need to download the emulator of the Xbox gamepad, and use it to configure the controls

S
Svetloyar 10.11.21

falkk
At the bow, press LB again (for the left hand), the crossbow does not aim.

f
falkk 10.11.21

Svetloyar
Thank you friend !!!

A
Asmoon 10.11.21

Another stupid question - how to switch to walking? Inconvenient to reach for Ctrl)

f
falkk 10.11.21

Asmoon
Left Stick not all the way.

H
HRONOS 10.11.21

Aztec_141
Control panel-mouse-pointer parameters-display the trace of the pointer-put the birdie.
This must be done after turning on the game and loading the save, minimizing the alt + tab game.

A
Aztec_141 10.11.21

HRONOS
v-hlam
Thank you guys + to you.

f
flower bear 10.11.21

Comrades, question: auto-capture of target / target does not work (white circle on the target). Dzhostik logitek f 310. No manipulations with the dzhostik help. HELP!

A
Asmoon 10.11.21

flower bear
I have exactly the same, everything plows. Mb problem in DSfix

f
flower bear 10.11.21

Asmoon
Does your sight work automatically, or is it activated by some kind of button?

A
Asmoon 10.11.21

flower bear
Right stick, press

f
flower bear 10.11.21

Asmoon
Oh! Thank you!

Y
Yezhe 10.11.21

people, please help me, such a problem, I have an XBox gamepad, and when you install the game, everything works fine for the first time, and then on the next visits, all control gets lost, the buttons are all mixed start becomes a blow, the X button starts to perform the actions of the A button, Well, in that spirit, can anyone come across such a thread?

-
-Ashura- 10.11.21

Guys tell me how to control this game on the keyboard, otherwise I can't figure out how to pause the current write a full answer with all the keys

q
quirt 10.11.21

here is a discussion:

http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls/754289/

but if you are not an octopus, better buy a gamepad and don’t worry with the keyboard))).

e
elo1 10.11.21

People help with the choice, I want to make a small prize for my beloved, I know that he plays dark souls and wants to buy himself a joystick with vibration, etc. for this game, advise which one to buy))) thanks in advance)

e
elo1 10.11.21

And I forgot to say that there must be compatibility with a laptop.