3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simsalex 10.11.21 03:44 pm

How do I change the controls on my controller? (Dark Souls)

The question is, how to change the controls on the gamepad? I have a gamepad from an x-box, but for some reason, there is no "target lock" button, although in all other respects the standard controls are fully functional.
Thus, it turns out that you need to capture the target on the keyboard, and play on the joystick, which is very inconvenient.
145 Comments
Sort by:
m
mezmerize1988 10.11.21

Guys, please tell me the keys on the keyboard, which are responsible for the kick, jump kick, parry.
I searched for half an hour on the keyboard to make a jump and kick, but unfortunately I did not find it.
it would be nice to see the full layout on the keyboard, what is being done on which key, otherwise it’s not clear at all.

U
ULQIORA [The Chosen Pessi 10.11.21

Welcome.
http://www.playground.ru/images/upload/images/Dark%20Souls-PTDE%20PC%20Controls%288%29.png

m
mezmerize1988 10.11.21

Thank you for what you need.

f
falkk 10.11.21

Hello, I have a Logitech Rumble Gamepad F510 and, in principle, everything is fine, but I have questions. For example, how to jump and there is no focus (although autofocus is enabled in the settings)? how to solve the problem ?

v
v-hlam 10.11.21

You hold "B" and while running,
press the target lock again, press the right analogue
autofocus, this is when you fixed the target and killed it, and next to several more enemies, then the sight will automatically jump over to the nearest one

S
Svetloyar 10.11.21

The previous speaker said everything right. By the way, I have exactly the same gamepad as the author of the theme.

f
falkk 10.11.21

v-hlam
Thank you very much for your reply. And what is the "right analog" key? I just recently bought a gamepad especially for Dark Souls, so I'm dulling a little.

f
falkk 10.11.21

Svetloyar
Now at work and there is no way to check the advice given by v-hlam. Well, I will hope for a miracle -))

v
v-hlam 10.11.21

Right analogue - "RS"
still note the stairs quickly go down too "B"

S
Svetloyar 10.11.21

falkk
Sticks can be pressed, actually pressing the right stick and aims the camera at the enemy.

f
falkk 10.11.21

Thanks guys for the answers.

A
Aztec_141 10.11.21

downloaded the pirate. At the very beginning, I can not loot the corpse and I can not turn on the main menu. What to do?

A
Arantir_3000 10.11.21

Aztec_141
Remove the corpse - Q, main menu - End.
Does not work?!

F
FreekMix 10.11.21

Actually the subject) Just started playing. The inventor has a stub of a sword and an ordinary sword and a shield, how to put them on?

A
Aztec_141 10.11.21

Thanks, can I remove the cursor somehow?

v
v-hlam 10.11.21

yes, the fix on the graphics escapes the cursor

A
Arantir_3000 10.11.21

How did you get into the inventory?
Exactly in the same place to the right - uniforms (shield and sword icon).

In general, the Key Settings are "instead of a thousand words", so to speak.

ps: It is not necessary to put a shield in the left hand. You can make a variety of weapon combinations.

X
Xmax1234 10.11.21

Look in the control menu

F
FreekMix 10.11.21

So what to do? In the inventory I click on the weapon and the "Use" key is crossed out ...

E
Enrise 10.11.21

in the wrong inventory, the one you need - the second button in the menu