3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simsalex 10.11.21 03:44 pm

How do I change the controls on my controller? (Dark Souls)

The question is, how to change the controls on the gamepad? I have a gamepad from an x-box, but for some reason, there is no "target lock" button, although in all other respects the standard controls are fully functional.
Thus, it turns out that you need to capture the target on the keyboard, and play on the joystick, which is very inconvenient.
145 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxxevgen 10.11.21

control

m
mik81277 10.11.21

Tell me how to run on a gamepad

S
Svetloyar 10.11.21

mik81277
Left stick all the way - running, + B (hold down) - fast running.

p
pocoinik 10.11.21

1Vladlen1
If the problem has not yet been solved, turn off all unnecessary: ​​steering wheels, joysticks, gamepads.

P
PunneP 10.11.21

question: how to walk? :) that is, it turns out silently, behind the back to the enemy .. I have a joystick

E
Enrise 10.11.21

PunneP
Just move the right stick in the direction of movement, but not all the way, but quite a bit. On the keyboard, this business is much more convenient.

P
PunneP 10.11.21

ATP)) get used to this stick again .. it was replaced with the left stick in the settings ..

E
Enrise 10.11.21

yes, I confused it a little, this left stick needs to be shifted not all the way to walk))

S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

Guys, how to uneqip the helmet from the character? I have already plugged the entire keyboard, but nothing helps.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 10.11.21

Delete button.
Take a better joystick so as not to sweat because of the crooked port. More precisely, its interface.
The most comfortable joystick from X-box. 1500-1800 usually costs. I would give mine for 900)

S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

Suuusly221
Ne, I do not perceive joysticks at all: C

a
astrozombie 10.11.21

I didn't perceive it either, but I got used to it in just a couple of hours

U
ULQIORA [The Chosen Pessi 10.11.21

Valorsworn
Long ago we got it down and explained.
http://www.playground.ru/images/upload/images/Dark%20Souls-PTDE%20PC%20Controls%288%29.png
Maybe what else will help ...

U
UNREALIST 10.11.21

What the hell is that? In management it is impossible to put a blow on the mouse, nothing can be put on the mouse at all ... And also went into Windows live, but still the game writes that you have not entered and there will be NO network game

G
GyJIeBeR 10.11.21

because you are a CLEANER!

U
UNREALIST 10.11.21

Ok ... Anything on the topic will be?

A
Arantir_3000 10.11.21

UNREALIST
You cannot put / change anything on the mouse. It is a fact. Just accept it. There are no psychics here and it is not known whether there will be a "patch of your dreams with the desired additions".

In GFW LIVE, you need to enter directly in the game, and not in a separate Windows client, which you can not launch at all. You can call the LIVE menu in the game by clicking on Home.
If the game is not licensed, you can forget about online. To play online, you must enter the game key in the GFWL (either on the website, or in the game itself in the LIVE menu).

The game writes that you are not connected to the network only after the offer to enter GFWL. If she writes it right away, then this is a repack with a cut GFWL.

In the game menu there should be an item "LIVE". If the offer to enter GFWL did not appear when starting the game (after the logo clips), but there is an item "LIVE" in the menu, try clicking on this item and entering GFWL in the corresponding menu that appears.

---------------------
And in general, comrade, you have violated at least two forum rules.

U
UNREALIST 10.11.21

Thanks for the detailed answer.

i
ilinor 10.11.21

hit and so on the mouse cancer

S
SKOOOR 10.11.21

Normal control can also be configured on the keyboard with the mouse. Here are just a mouse I have A4TESN X7 model XL755BK with five side buttons for the thumb. The price is only $ 25. It helps a lot both in BATTLE and in DAISY and in CODE. And here I would not even try with an ordinary mouse - a gamepad is better. After fixing 0.9.1, one problem remained: the review camera is twitchy, although I set the sensitivity to a minimum in the menu and on the mouse.

I set up the keyboard and mouse as follows:

Change the weapon of the right hand - E
Change the weapon of the left hand - Q
Change the item - F
Change the spell - R

Weapon in the right hand (ATTACK) - LMB (set initially)
Weapon in the right hand (powerful attack) - MEDIUM KM (snapping to the mouse, see below) in the game menu "U"; (For those with long fingers, it is better to use the number 7 button on the mouse. And block and parry: SCM, RMB.)

Weapon (shield) in the left hand (BLOCK) - RMB.

Binding keys to a programmable mouse always follows the same pattern.
1) Assign action keys in the game.
2) In the programming program we bind the mouse "X7 Oscar Editor" mouse buttons with assigned keys in the game

For example: Weapon (shield) in the left hand (BLOCK) - RMB mouse.
We set the keyboard key "B" for this action in the game menu. Go to the "X7 Oscar Editor" and assign the keyboard value "B" to the right mouse button. We save the data to the mouse.

Action / gesture - X (x)

Use (throw a grenade, drink a potion ...) - mouse button number 13 (in the game menu "M")

Capture the target - mouse button number 5 (in the game menu "O")

Grab one / with both hands - From

Actions to "SPACEBAR" we leave unchanged.

Enter the main menu - "END" (default) Gesture

menu - G (default)

Additional info: The
F9 key (after fixing) removes the cursor in the game;
Roller run - "END"