3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walandemort 08.11.19 03:44 am

Resurrection Sims (The Sims 3)

If you have a dead SIM... don't be sad, it can be returned! When you have killed a family member ( and he will die :) ), you will soon come to the job from the Institute! Go in the Institute with the ashes and get a Ghost in the family! Prepare the ambrosia... take a cast and make him eat the food of the Gods :) Voila! The Ghost becomes a man :)
91 Comments
Sort by:
u
urbk 08.11.19

thanks kapetan evidence!

R
RikoChiko 08.11.19

Why do they raise because they are bored are still alive.:)

S
SGate 08.11.19

And what kind of mold and how to cook it?

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

to cook you need to pump cooking the fruit of life and the fish of death

S
SGate 08.11.19

And up to which level to swing? before the 10th?

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

if not mistaken, Yes

S
Sherman4ever 08.11.19

But what to do if you were the only one family member? Blasted shock and I went to the forefathers.

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

there is, sort of niche for me to do :(

d
daftCAT7 08.11.19

When I have today blasted the current and the SIM started to die,he was resurrected.He is in the inventory were the flower of death(or fruit in General at the cemetery, the Bush grows).I understand if it is in the inventory,the dead SIM gives his death and is alive,so keep this flower).

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

:) die Sims extremely difficult :)

_
_Don_ 08.11.19

I have not succeeded:)
Another sore subject-children takes a social worker???

J
Justfil 08.11.19

Don Marzaglia takes only... so I fenced the slider.. but if not for the fence, they forcibly fed probably 10 times. it somewhere day yelling woke up the whole house, and only next day took

J
Justfil 08.11.19

daftCAT OO cool SPS will have to protest, boom know. and I'm the head broke nafig.. sucks they just won't breed them any way.. can only colorstream.. because one plant grows as a single tear then the Bush dies. maybe the quality depends on the chance of success?

Sherman4ever mine no matter native person or not.. if only ashes were.. buying this house with another family, and when the quest will give (better for this to fill up from Kogon to its quest rather gave) his grave tages amplitude. and the rules will be.

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

neeeee! I have the baby monitor!!! current squeak... I'm already here... with an axe!

if not native, then you will not be able to pick up the ashes... and further sow into the family you can't do it( because the family has no

_
_Don_ 08.11.19

I second Sims the fenced WALL of the child on the chair,and the social.people went THROUGH her and took a small...A pity

S
Sweetik 08.11.19

Knackers... Poor wee...

D
DarkSullan 08.11.19

Damn lucky you to have all of you Sims die. I have no zdoh(

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

Sweetik, flayers will become when there will be animals...and right now we are child haters :)

S
Sweetik 08.11.19

Walandemort Uzhos!!! And as you no remorse?? ))
DarkSullan ill try! Hold the ward on a diet.... Made to repair broken equipment... Let me get old...

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

Sweetik, hungry... muhahahaha