3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walandemort 08.11.19 03:44 am

Resurrection Sims (The Sims 3)

If you have a dead SIM... don't be sad, it can be returned! When you have killed a family member ( and he will die :) ), you will soon come to the job from the Institute! Go in the Institute with the ashes and get a Ghost in the family! Prepare the ambrosia... take a cast and make him eat the food of the Gods :) Voila! The Ghost becomes a man :)
91 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan Helsing 08.11.19

1) the Ambrosia is prepared with cooking + fruit of life + fish death?
2) SIM is Resurrected at the age where she died?
3) the Food of the gods? this is because the fact that you can cook Il 1)

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

1) Yes
2) Yes
2) ambrosia - in Greek mythology was known as the food of the gods :)

V
Vovan Helsing 08.11.19

Walandemort Kull))
And like the old SIM can be returned to the young? or is it?

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

I have not tried!but maybe if you eat ambrosia, you get)

S
Stalker_58 08.11.19

you can voskresit but it will prizrokom

S
Stalker_58 08.11.19

if it voskresit scientific laborary
you can voskresit but it will prizrokom

S
Stalker_58 08.11.19

I was prikalivatsja to sdyhali

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

Stalker58, read above...I wrote how to resurrect a SIM in full)

S
Stalker_58 08.11.19

I neponravilsya

M
McEclipse 08.11.19

Justfil if the chela is trait green thumb (birth that is) he is able to resurrect plants (though not always there is a choice)
but I raised 2 of flower) (true bolesne not raised)

G
Gwinbleid 08.11.19

And what ghosts are? I collect them. 1 is white from old age, lilac from hunger(the whole refrigerator, I was devastated, as rises, so all the time eating, though the dishes after a wash))), red fire(all the time stinks), blue from water, what other colors there are and how to make them?

B
BAHO 1 08.11.19

and where the fruit of life to take

W
Walandemort 08.11.19

BAHO 1 http://www.playground.ru/dox/sims_3/1838/

B
BAHO 1 08.11.19

I was asked 20 great fruit and gave potatoes , garlic

d
daftCAT7 08.11.19

Again.If you have the inventory of Flower(fruit) of death(have 1 Bush in the cemetery exactly), the dying character gives his Death as a gift and you don't die.

Now I would like to ask,where to find the Bush of death?

I
Ilisan 08.11.19

Very, very necessary! 1.How to get a job to Ghost in the Institute? 2.The Ghost is a family member? 3.If a SIM is not a family member it is possible to revive ambrosia, and how? The third day toil can't SIM a Ghost to do!! So write in detail plizz!!!!!!

J
Justfil 08.11.19

daftCAT are looking for special seeds. I have 6 pieces of flowers grown.
Legolas aka magic bow for me, the most obvious is to kill someone from the family. then almost surely in 1-2 days (simsk) one of the members of the family will call. To raise the brow it is necessary that his gravestone was in your inventory. At the resurrection he will be added to the family. may then drive if not needed.
McEclipse to Resurrect gardener only those flowers that have withered from nedopoluchit or adaptirovana. If they worked, it does resurrect nizya.

V
Vovan Helsing 08.11.19

Question to those who played..
For example, you can for example your friend to feed his ambrosia? or give it a selling life?
ie ideas, he must also die..
Thread who tried so for example your friend to fatten he has always been with you..

I
Ilisan 08.11.19

Do not cut, do I understand correctly that it is necessary in any way to kill a SIM and put the plate in the Luggage, and then a certain number of days, you'll get a call from the Institute and will revive it as a family member? I just killed the SIM and waited 5 days but no one called , then I put the gravestone in the cemetery and at night there was a Ghost , but he me didn't even want to talk to(although during the life of the relationship was perfect!)

J
Justfil 08.11.19

Yes. but there is a chance (30 percent) that do not call. then even the keel of Kogon