3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walandemort 08.11.19 03:44 am

Resurrection Sims (The Sims 3)

If you have a dead SIM... don't be sad, it can be returned! When you have killed a family member ( and he will die :) ), you will soon come to the job from the Institute! Go in the Institute with the ashes and get a Ghost in the family! Prepare the ambrosia... take a cast and make him eat the food of the Gods :) Voila! The Ghost becomes a man :)
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sylar54 08.11.19

How to kill a SIM by electricity?
I have for the collection it is not enough

PS I'm not calling NII((

s
sweety77 08.11.19

where in addition to boutiques to take the fruit of life?
and then asked to collect 20 excellent plants, and the fruit was not given in the end

S
Sylar54 08.11.19

I found the Fruit of Life, around the cemetery, for its territory, the right of the entrance to the mausoleum.
Bosimi award, the image of a butterfly and find it's much simpler

J
Justfil 08.11.19

All the items are COMPLETELY random.

Not necessarily that killing SIMA will call you. Also not the fact that if you don't have graves you won't.
He raised several Sims (I had three) you will type enough free, now resurrect for money, but when you want.

d
dzhigitka 08.11.19

to sweety77: send a SIM to the graveyard and, if you stand in the cemetery to face the goal, to the left, behind the fence, you can find the seeds - some of them are rare, some - special (special, likely to grow the fruit of life).
The higher the level of gardening, the more chances to find fruits (the number is also linked to skill development). In any case, I have exactly what. The SIM card with the second level of gardening found fruit only on the third day and after all the mausoleums, the SIM with the 10th - immediately.
Sometimes, the fruits appeared, you need to conduct at the cemetery a while - like the mausoleum, explore the catacombs, to fish, to grieve over someone's plate, and in the morning you will find the fruit.

S
S nebes 08.11.19

THE FRUIT OF LIFE.Research Institute for vegetable garden,3 Apple trees.lettuce,grapes and the MIRACLE plant,harvested from time to time,you'll see the fruits of living 2 pieces,don't skimp and one will fertilize the Bush,the track harvest 3 pieces and so on.But if others fertilize it, and also grows and fish even whatever little help

S
Sylar54 08.11.19

not udobnei. better one fruit miracle tree prikorma, it is about NII

S
S nebes 08.11.19

Well, I'm talking about the Bush and say.Just put it wrong,you're right not to fertilize,and to LURE

S
S nebes 08.11.19

And who guessed in a mausoleum grave stuff? Maybe then at least from the research Institute calls?

M
Miklline66 08.11.19

From heaven , in the mausoleum of a grave not to push in any way. Just shooter your SIM ( businee will cheat) and wait... although I don't call, we can it depends from Sisa?

S
S nebes 08.11.19

So I will not wait the call,and tried to the cemetery to leave,and the house and Luggage,and even to the doors of the Institute were set well, do not call Oh well I managed a Ghost

J
Justfil 08.11.19

If in the pocket to push the plate and in the crypt of her throw does not roll, it probably does not work in the mausoleum to throw. Call randomly, just keep the grave and wait

I
Ilisan 08.11.19

And it is possible screenshots of the ghosts in the family and this magical call of the research Institute can I at least already at this time been killed, cease to believe in the power of Science Institute!

d
dzhigitka 08.11.19

I have two Sims it's job dust. The point is that in my family no one has died, even evacuated by the Persians. Is it possible to raise the not relative, but a good friend of the character, assuming he lives elsewhere?

Another question - after the resurrection Sims in the same age at which he died? That is, the old?

N
Negator 08.11.19

2 dzhigitka: and really, if you steal the grave from another site, for example, with kleptomania, is it possible to her to go to the Institute for the resurrection?
Pokersource Sims at the beginning of the growth stage, where their life ended.
2 Legolas aka magic bow: Long and dreary is tried after the resurrection back to life your house by pumping seduced by the boss from the clinic (Morgan Wolff on the right photo)) on cooking/fishing/gardening, it was very interesting -) Is that there is no screenshots with the interface, which shows that he (the Ghost house) - a member of the family.
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Sweetik 08.11.19

Negator
I have a feeling, or a SIM house look like a house? ))

N
Negator 08.11.19

Sweetik, actually not very similar, but who is to blame that the case can not normally work with the skull and such expressive eyes, like the notorious actor? -))

_
_Don_ 08.11.19

And YOU are watching Dr. house ???
Cuddy & Wilson rulz

S
Sylar54 08.11.19

I crossed the Ghost unmanaged with the managed device, result -> managed the baby the Ghost grave in your inventory, anyone interested go to my profile and look at the screen

_
_Don_ 08.11.19

anyone interested go to my profile and look at the screen

cheap attracting attention,advertising...ban for a week
xD