3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walandemort 08.11.19 03:44 am

Resurrection Sims (The Sims 3)

If you have a dead SIM... don't be sad, it can be returned! When you have killed a family member ( and he will die :) ), you will soon come to the job from the Institute! Go in the Institute with the ashes and get a Ghost in the family! Prepare the ambrosia... take a cast and make him eat the food of the Gods :) Voila! The Ghost becomes a man :)
91 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 08.11.19

How to put the aging period to the fastest? This is the type of SIM that life was 25 days?

_
_Don_ 08.11.19

In the settings

D
Demii 08.11.19

111222_91 laid out in the *fun Sims* with coffin=))

S
Sylar54 08.11.19

OK

D
DanteFreeman 08.11.19

How to collect the fruit of death(or whatever it is)? At the cemetery, I found him, but when he click written to explore and all... I spent two days in the cemetery have been any good... the Way the plant says that it withered - this affects the collection?

d
daftCAT7 08.11.19

Yes,if withered, it is already impossible to collect.

D
DanteFreeman 08.11.19

And then there are places?

N
Nastena87 08.11.19

while ghosts managed to work will go?

S
Sweetik 08.11.19

DanteFreeman
Yes, the best place your garden/vegetable garden. Go to the Scientific Institute to earn the skill of gardening, and go for it... Planting fruits and seeds, reading gardening books and watching the gardening channel on TV, the SIM will gain a sufficient level, so many things to plant and grow =)

To plant the flower of death, you need to find a seed (can't remember, probably a special). Just plant, water, optionally dobrei, pull the weeds, and the flower to fruit. Fructifies only once then dies (if you have the traits of a green thumb, there is a chance that the SIM will be able to revive the flower).

N
Nastena87 08.11.19

my SIM died at the age of 82, and after the resurrection she is 72 ... what is she dead again? days pribavlyaetsya on a scale of age... like the ghosts of the die should not...(

D
Demii 08.11.19

ghosts don't die,die Sims animated ,live a while and then die,if you feel sorry for SIM,turn off aging.

V
Vlad 2 08.11.19

don't know about you but I like the ghosts in the Sims

a
allen_woka 08.11.19

WELL, look... the map view ghosts can be seen(in a cemetery at night, they glow)

D
Dobronrav 08.11.19

No che understand not easier to turn off aging in the game settings than it is to perform.

S
Shedou 08.11.19

heh I'm so not interested..I have from this cemetery is not populated..so does anyone where hunger or some random die..

L
Linnell 08.11.19

THE PEOPLE, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if not a family member died, can it also raise???? My Sims died best friend, she's a great broad was fun=) But she died of thirst!!! (she's a vampire), and what do I do? the grave with you just in case to drag...

L
Linnell 08.11.19

Yes, and how to make the Ghost managed...

G
Gwinbleid 08.11.19

From the Institute will come on a mission to get ashes, do they give you in the family managed a Ghost, if a Ghost eats ambrosia it comes alive. You can resurrect any whose ashes you have in your inventory. When you finish the task, you money at any time to take the ghosts into the family.

B
Bera 08.11.19

And if the relationship with the deceased was good, and the error probability for the resurrection is reduced. You before the procedure resurrection save just in case if something goes wrong out without saving and replayed the resurrection. I once glued, reviving older sister, Goth, lolita. After the resurrection appeared in the family icon, but empty, and the Ghost was not visible, and the actions and desires of the Ghost was. And how you can play as a Persian when it is not visible? Maybe it was necessary to feed him ambrosia, but I went out without saving and the second time the Ghost appeared yellow.

I
Ivano4ka 08.11.19

daftCAT
Again.If you have the inventory of Flower(fruit) of death(have 1 Bush in the cemetery exactly), the dying character gives his Death as a gift and you don't die.

Now I would like to ask,where to find the Bush of death?

With flower works.)Thank you very much)