3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walandemort 08.11.19 03:44 am

Resurrection Sims (The Sims 3)

If you have a dead SIM... don't be sad, it can be returned! When you have killed a family member ( and he will die :) ), you will soon come to the job from the Institute! Go in the Institute with the ashes and get a Ghost in the family! Prepare the ambrosia... take a cast and make him eat the food of the Gods :) Voila! The Ghost becomes a man :)
91 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bera 08.11.19

In the tomb in Egypt, where Bush fruits of living will be, and money tree.

G
Gwinbleid 08.11.19

You can just collect seeds in the city sometimes.

a
allen_woka 08.11.19

Gwinbleid, only need high gardening skill to find and grow the seeds of the shrub of death and the fruit of life..

G
Gwinbleid 08.11.19

Moses Sif
Well this by itself, they are referred to, it seems like a special seed. But you can find and without skill, simply put can't.

a
allen_woka 08.11.19

Gwinbleid, Yes, I kind of had in mind ==

N
Natali-1996 08.11.19

Ивано4ка
Flower of death is growing in any cemetery.

D
Dani666 08.11.19

can offer 100% option, in which the Institute just call ^___^
SIM needs to be a kleptomaniac ) go to the cemetery, steal tombstones and carry in Luggage )

B
Bera 08.11.19

Flower of death is not growing in any cemetery. In Twinbrook not exactly growing.
Not to wait for the call from the Institute and revitalize SIM. Call allows you to play a Ghost. But the second time to revive get for the money and there is no guarantee that everything will be good. Reported that which is where they did not work...icon appears animated, but the Ghost in the family does not appear.I exited the game without saving. My Sims died of old age prokachany father.When once again, the Ghost walked around the house, she made the Ambrosia and set it on the table. In the end, Ghost dad ate the Ambrosia and was resurrected.

B
Bera 08.11.19

Flower of death is not growing in any cemetery. In Twinbrook not exactly growing.
Not to wait for the call from the Institute and revitalize SIM. Call allows you to play a Ghost. But the second time to revive get for the money and there is no guarantee that everything will be good. Reported that which is where they did not work...icon appears animated, but the Ghost in the family does not appear.I exited the game without saving. My Sims died of old age prokachany father.When once again, the Ghost walked around the house, she made the Ambrosia and set it on the table. In the end, Ghost dad ate the Ambrosia and was resurrected.

K
Konfetta 08.11.19

It is possible not to suffer with calls to Institute when the Ghost will appear, type the code developers, and while holding shift+Ctrl click on it. the choice of the family and ready to cook ambrosia :)

s
sims4fan 08.11.19

Thank you! An interesting article.
I've recently downloaded The Sims 4 + all Addons for the game and played a little in it. Now I want to tell you about their experiences. :)
The first thought was - wow, just super. The graphics are very nice, much better than the screenshots and trailers for the game. But second, where, what and where to click.
Unusually a little a part of the action the Sims and their emotions.
The characters are incredibly vivid, pleased with their multitasking.
Another plus, is that I played the game on low settings because the computer was not the most powerful, but the graphics remain gorgeous. City in the game become livelier and more colorful.
But the game is not open world like Sims in third. And too bad that every site need to load separately.
In General, I can list all the pros and cons, this list would be very long. Everyone has their own requirements for the game.
Players are given all the necessary tools and they use them to tell their own stories.

If you search well, you will be able to see and learn a lot of new and unexpected in this game what I can do and how you can play! For example, I stumbled on the Internet on the young and the new website called Sims4Gallery https://www.sims4game.fun
In fact, this is a gallery with beautiful pictures on the Sims 4. Apparently someone was inspired by the creativity of the fans of the game and decided to gather his collection of illustrations and images to Sims. The site presents a selection of really interesting and creative pictures and screenshots from the game. There is a convenient search for the authors of these masterpieces. In General, the idea of the website is very cool, as usual Yandex or Google search by images (to the Sims) or anything interesting is (who tried, who knows). So use who need.