3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
While Fast & Furi 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Alien vs. Predator 3 (US /?)

Despite the fact that the second part, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, was not as interesting and innovative, it still grossed $ 128 million. And it prompted 20th Century Fox to shoot another sequel to the film. According to ShockTillYouDrop in the new, already third part, the action will take place in space. It is still unknown who will direct the new movie Aliens vs. Predator.

The fact that the action in space is already taking place is undoubtedly pleasing. I will pick out more information.
82 Comments
Sort by:
L
Las megas 10.11.21

In principle, if a decent director is found, then the episode can still be saved after the failure of the second part.

T
Titanus 10.11.21

in principle, it turns out that the Predators are complete suckers, they didn’t fight the Aliens - every last one died in the first and the second film =) I wonder how their civilization didn’t die from such entertainment ... I

’m not really looking forward to the third film, but I'll see if it comes out =)

A
Alex-47th 10.11.21

in the new, already third part, the action will take place in space

Um, it is interesting to get space (atmosphere in the film) - earth (stupid meat) - space ...

Like they decided to go back to basics))

L
Lavuer 10.11.21

IMHO. It all depends only on the director. Actually, the series "Predator" and "Alien" would have been initially buried if not for P. Andersen. As a fan of these two horror films of the 90s, he pulled out the first part of "Alien vs Predator" in half with grief. But then - all the works of the fan were ruined by the failed sequel. I think the third part will be even worse ... It's a pity ... Really a pity ...

W
While Fast & Furi 10.11.21

In fact, the sequel was made by the Strauss brothers, so you don't need to blame Paul Andersen, although, to be honest, I liked the second part more than the first.

M
MasterJest666 10.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

Is it a predator ?!

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

No. This is Cyrax of Mortal Kombat.

c
cpt.Archer 10.11.21

I wish I was in the place of this Cyrax) BTV, the films "Predator" and "Predator 2" have never been considered a horror movie, it looks more like stupid meat. If AvP 3 is going to be in space, I want to look at the Predator Suit)

M
MasterJest666 10.11.21

Who is the girl? Milena or Shang Sung?

a
aleksrain 10.11.21

Well, you give ... where is Cyrax?))
This is elementary art, techno-fantasy!)
And cosmo AvP is, if the director doesn't screw up, it will be good! :)

D
Dill 10.11.21

I liked the first part, the second boredom, I hope the director will improve in the third.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

AVP 3? Super. The second one is not so bad, but it is IMHO.

Is it a predator ?!
No, this ... in general, everyone sees in this what he saw somewhere else)) I see a bionicle: D

p
paraciy 10.11.21

I myself am a fan of the Alien Series, I can say if I cannot compare the Film and the Game, as many do, both parts turned out to be very good! I read on the forums how the 2 part of the film was littered, and strong arguments that the film was shit I had not seen! For example, a little man writes "A lot of disgusting and bloody scenes especially in the hospital when all pregnant women were devoured?" Damn, this is a comedy or a melodrama, this is a horror film there and everything should be scary, disgusting and bloody! I look forward to part 3 !!!

S
SadSam 10.11.21

And I just want "Aliens" ... So that again there would be some kind of androids and spaceships ... and that there would be a stranger at the end ... Ripley would like to see, but it's a pity that the actress has grown old ... and the other cannot play like that ... By the way, I would also like to see a separate predator

R
Riplik 10.11.21

I support VinchesteR-S.
I want new strangers !!!

R
Riplik 10.11.21

By the way, the film Predators from Robert Rodriguez will soon appear

G
GumbertG 10.11.21

The first part was clearly an ugly idea. But filmed not so bad, given the absolutely delusional plot. The second was already worthy of the trash category. It is unlikely that the appearance of the third will cause a mountain of emotions.

S
SadSam 10.11.21

It would be better if strangers were removed than predators ...

F
Funny cat 10.11.21

Both films did not snag, perhaps I will watch the third part, although after the second, I am 99% sure that there will be a complete slag.

Y
Your majesty 10.11.21

Aliens versus Predator, Freddie versus Jason, MK versus Marvel ... In my opinion, all of the above only spoil the impression of the main films. The main highlight in such films is the title. After all, how interesting it is to find out which of the cool heroes is stronger!