3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
While Fast & Furi 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Alien vs. Predator 3 (US /?)

Despite the fact that the second part, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, was not as interesting and innovative, it still grossed $ 128 million. And it prompted 20th Century Fox to shoot another sequel to the film. According to ShockTillYouDrop in the new, already third part, the action will take place in space. It is still unknown who will direct the new movie Aliens vs. Predator.

The fact that the action in space is already taking place is undoubtedly pleasing. I will pick out more information.
82 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anyks 10.11.21

What are you people? The second part was a hundred times steeper than the first and in scale and action in the city than in the first in the north! And the idea in space is generally crappy, again the hackneyed theme of space where running around the ship will be so not interesting at all!

S
SadSam 10.11.21

Anyks
well, anyone else ... I didn't like the second part for some reason. And about space, I'm very glad, I immediately think of old films about aliens ..

A
Anyks 10.11.21

I just like films more where a lot of people participate, that's why I liked the second film more, I watched it 10 times and didn't even bother, but I watched the first part once and I don't want more ... And about space, if so, I’m Aliens I liked 4 more than all the others filmed cool :)

S
SadSam 10.11.21

Of the strangers, I imeeno like the third part more ... well, and 4 of course, the most dynamic ... And about AvP, I just looked the other way around 1 looked 10 times, and the second, well, somewhere like 2-3 ... not I already remember

A
Anyks 10.11.21

I also really liked the first part, I'm not saying that it is bad, I just liked the second part more :-) but in general, as well as separately, the films Alien and the Predator are some of my favorites and the fact that they make films where they are together is generally cool and the films are of high quality it turns out great :)

_
_Barsenal_ 10.11.21

In general, I am a very big fan of the films "Alien (s)" and "Predator". And I really like all the films from these series, with the exception of the fourth part of "Aliens", which, unfortunately, was not filmed according to the book. As for the films of the AvP version, in my opinion, two films were not shot correctly. Maybe I played AvP and AvP2 games, of course, but it seems to me it would be better to make a film of how they fight in space or on the planet LV-423 (for example, but obviously not on Earth). If anyone has read the 3rd part of the book "Predator", then there the book was generally superbly written, where a predator appears in the Antarctic and gradually kills everyone. And in order to save people, they contact both heroes of the first two parts (Dutch and Harigan (if my memory serves me)). The plot is interesting. So in the movie AvP3 I would like to see the children of these heroes (you can also include Ripley's children there :)) how they get in touch with them and prepare them for a dangerous mission. And the plot could take place in the same way as in the 2nd part of the aliens, with the colonists :) (approximately :)). Well, something like that, although it would not be bad on the ship.

K
Kurt kobain 10.11.21

Better not to shoot at all, otherwise both episodes will be completely ruined after the Requiem

s
stalkermasterman 10.11.21

Better let the director of the first part shoot the third.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 10.11.21

except for the fourth part of "Aliens", which was unfortunately not filmed from the book.
Shield? Actually, Foster wrote them from the scripts of the films ... this is his trick of cutting down profits ...

m
mEgO_fAn___avprulit 10.11.21

And when, if not a secret, should the new "Predators" come out, and when will avp3 appear in the box office ??? Thanks in advance!

B
Barnett 10.11.21

The film "Predators" is not long left to wait, the premiere in the Russian Federation is already on July 8, 2010.
But the third part of "Alien vs. Predator" does not even exist and is not going to be filmed yet.

m
mEgO_fAn___avprulit 10.11.21

Barnett, thanks! .. Is there anything known about the stalker film? As far as I know, Gosha Kutsenko will play the main character in it?

t
timtimH 10.11.21

mEgO_fAn___avprulit
There will be some kind of nonsense with Kutsenko.

r
r2d2 red 10.11.21

we wait, we will definitely check it out)

Y
Yarik1983 10.11.21

Would have shot the film "Aliens vs. Predators" on the computer. a game where you play as a woman - it is very difficult to complete a level where there are many boxes piled up and machine guns are standing, and strangers are shooting at you from all sides, there is a whole darkness of them and it is unrealistic to survive !!! Until now, that level has not passed (((... And the film would have turned out so cool. The technique is not sickly - armored vehicles, the Verloc spacecraft ... Eh, "Predators" would have been released on DVD, otherwise there is nothing to watch ...

Y
Yarik1983 10.11.21

But the third part of "Alien vs. Predator" does not even exist and is not going to be filmed yet.

Barnett, as this third part does not exist, and the film with Lance Henrikson, where they descended into the pyramid at the North Pole - is that, not the third part? ...

H
Heliodor 10.11.21

Oh my God. I'm sick of these movies, yeah. Well, they took off the first predator ... Well, they took off the Alien. This is good. But why link them together? .. I don't understand. It's all nonsense, yes.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

uh ... I haven't watched the first part, so I can't compare. But the idea of ​​space seems to me uninteresting.

B
Barnett 10.11.21

Yarik1983 It
meant that there is no third part of "Alien vs. Predator 3", where just show the confrontation of these aliens.
And so AVP: Alien vs. Predator just in the general series of films is the third, and at the same time to Aliens and Predators.

Z
Zheka 10.11.21

Deunsher, but on the contrary, I like where they are both, such as the expanded universe. Much more realistic and interesting.
On the subject: if only the director was normal.