3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EAGauss 11.11.21 07:02 pm

Impressions of the game v.2 (Rage)

Continuation of the theme First impressions of the game!
162 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordFigny 11.11.21

Compared to what I expected, the game turned out to be UG. Of course, you can play it once, but they will not leave any special impressions. To be honest, I didn't even pass it. And I'm unlikely to get through

v
vineamin 11.11.21

RAGE cool game can be played
again but on hard

L
LITANA 11.11.21

At first, I read the comments on the impressions of the game, grabbed my head. Well, I think I bought myself some shit. Well, then I put it on, played, went through, and got my own impressions. Yes, a normal toy. More was expected, of course. A kind of mixture of Foul and something else about the wasteland in combination with hurricane fire and swarms of muds. And in the end it turned out that it happened. It is a pity, very short. I collected a bunch of ammunition, made a mountain of all kinds of junk for battles, and then a splash, and the end of the game. And almost nothing was useful. Indeed, you can complete the game with some wing sticks and a shotgun. In general, my score is a solid 8 out of 10. We are waiting for the third tops and the third code.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

No, we are not waiting.

In general, my score is a solid 8 out of 10.
Strange, you were disappointed, right? It is difficult to give her a 5 as an assessment.

A
Anir 11.11.21

I liked the game and delayed

B
BEELINEUA 11.11.21

yes, not everything is so great in it, but there are a lot +
optimization is just candy, and if you are not a crooked nyub-gamer, then you can easily bypass all the technical problems of the game.
The plot is still satisfying, it's a pity the side tasks are of the same type.
I liked the machine made of half and the
enemy's weapons are smart, perhaps because I play at a difficult level, the graphics resemble a fallout, but the latter still grows up to Reidge.

A

the graphics resembles a fallout, but the latter still grows up to Reidge.
What is the criterion? Graphics?

a
attom_1967 11.11.21

I would describe the toy as follows: Gameplay - 4
The world around - 5
Types in the game - 5

B
BEELINEUA 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light

and gameplay.

N
Nomad9112 11.11.21

ID good fellows made a great shooter! It's a pity that the sales of the game are not so hot! I'm waiting for Doom 4, Quake 5 and of course Rage 2!

K
KOMATO3O 11.11.21

Sobsna subject. What the heck?? Why can't you slaughter the entire starting village and rob them? Why can't the mayor be shot between the eyes with a double-barreled gun? Why you can't rob the cash register at a fucking eatery. Why the hell am I supposed to work for urgent RESISTANCE? Or maybe I would like to join the government, because there they at least do not go in rags in the middle of the desert, but dress in good armor and they clearly have a command system and so on. Where is the mother of his freedom of choice? And these fucking straight Rydvan, sorry canyons
In general it is the apotheosis of the corridor Carmack

v
vad231437 11.11.21

KOMATO3O

Why? Probably because it's a rail shooter, not an RPG. :)

B
BEELINEUA 11.11.21

KOMATO3O
"Why not add on all the starting village and steal them? Why the mayor can not put a shotgun between his eyes? Why can not rob the cashier in the fucking diner."

Because you're a nice guy and good people do not kill, or play in a crazy game if you want all hide to wet.

A

KOMATO3O 10/25/11 01:03 AM
I understand your displeasure! It would be cool if you have the opportunity to make YOUR choices and not follow that pre-recorded script. There would be a non-linear shooter. And then you look and the perception of the game would be better in the eyes of the players.

BEELINEUA
That's right. But the game has absorbed some elements of the Fallout series and also post-apocalypse. You can be bad in Fallout.

v
vad231437 11.11.21

RAGE is NOT an RPG! It is a railroad shooter with a tough script. If you want freedom of choice, to be bad - play Fallout.
For some reason, they often try to compare RAGE with Fallout. Why not from Metro-2033? The subway is simply impudently copied.

M
MANZH 11.11.21

My subjective opinion is that the game is good and very good, the graphics are pleasing to the eye, not dazzling, the guys from ID, in principle, do not do shit, and despite the friendly high of the locals, I bought it and did not lose it, I have not received such pleasure from a shooter for a long time (although I like projects like FOL and XENUS more, where there is freedom of choice). This game is great, not an RPG! shooter, and made great, these would be battle gadgets and pour FOL, I would probably choke in ecstasy. As for it, it justified the expectations - JUST 200%, because if you shoot an old whore for 500 rubles, you don't need to wait that she is a virgin, if you bought a shooter, don’t fuck your brain that you can’t cut everyone in a row! Thanks for your attention, I’m retiring to wait for 5 skyrim, if anyone then he doubts, then my opinion is unambiguous to play, you will not regret it, good luck to everyone.

S
Skycrow 11.11.21

What can I say, the game is 9 points !!!! I think that there will be a continuation, not only the ending hints at this, but also the poster at the Center of the Dead City level, this poster also hints that DOOM 5 will be released !!!!!!!!!!!!

A

also this poster hints that DOOM 5 is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!
Doom 4 coming first. Or were you wrong? Maybe Quake 5?

S
Skycrow 11.11.21

A.Soldier

The poster read 50% Less on RAGE 2 DOOM 5

A

This is strange, since they have not yet made the fourth Doom.