3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EAGauss 11.11.21 07:02 pm

Impressions of the game v.2 (Rage)

Continuation of the theme First impressions of the game!
162 Comments
Sort by:
s
sla-week 228 11.11.21

the game is flying away, though I had to update the firewood on the video card, install the crack and that's it. PIRATE works with a bang, does not crash, not buggy, everything is super. Although I do not have the coolest computer (2gb RAM, nvidia 8600gf, 2-core intel 4000 +). Passed, game thr best

k
kub222 11.11.21

My friends, who praise the game!
Open your eyes. This game is a pathetic version of Fallout 3, diluted with car racing.
A primitive linear plot, stupid (mostly) characters, always closed doors in locations, the intellect of opponents is in its infancy, a weak system of upgrades for the character and his equipment (weapons), software optimization of the game is absent (a lot of bugs), etc.
For those who have not played Fallout 3, please do not unsubscribe.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

kub222 Dear friend,

don't you understand that here they have already said more than once about RPG and Shooter, these are two completely different things, what does F3 have to do with it.
Rage can not be called an RPG, although there are quests and inventory, but these are just elements that complement this game, just as you can not call F3 a shooter, although there is a shooter component, I repeat again, these are two completely different genres, and to call these games similar only because they are on the theme of the apocalypse is completely wrong, and this can only be done by a person who has not understood at all and who has very superficially played these games.
But what not to take away from Rage is just a cool shooter component that has not been in games for a very, very long time, starting from weapons and various upgrades and devices, and ending with the excellent AI of enemies. If you did not understand this, then you probably just played the same clones shooters, of which there have been many lately, I think there is no need to list.

Bring at least one game in recent years where the shooter part is better.

M
METAMORF 11.11.21

My impressions are more positive than negative. As a shooter, the game is not bad, like everything else (cars, mini-games, shopping) is boring and not interesting.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Bring at least one game in recent years where the shooter part is better.
Bulletstorm, Crysis, Bioshock, Wolfenstein, DNF and even CoD. Enough. Well, if not all of them, and I have named far from all the shooters of recent years, then one or two for sure.
Although for 2011 among the shooter games of this year, the game looks normal.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

A. Soldier of Light

Bulletstorm, Crysis, Bioshock, Wolfenstein, DNF and even CoD. Enough. Well, if not all of them, and I have named far from all the shooters of recent years, then one or two for sure.
Although for 2011 among the shooter games of this year, the game looks normal.

All that you have listed are ordinary mediocre shooters and there is nothing outstanding in them, unless Bioshock can be called interesting and distinguishing from the background of these games. from recoil of the weapon and using it for different situations, and ending with the best AI in the background of all these games.

W
WildWest18 11.11.21

passed the game, to be honest, so-so, the graphics are not bad in principle, but it could have been done better, the plot is boring and short, the game passes quickly, the missions are monotonous, boring, there are not so many guns as we would like, the upgrades of cars and equipment please, as well the presence of engineering when you can collect anything from various selected trash, the ending was not impressed.
the game for 3+
Fallout is better by all criteria !!

S
Sinking tichka 11.11.21

I was shocked when I suddenly passed the game. Where is the general who scares the cap, where are any characters at all, where is the main villain? The plot of the game is just a failure of the year !!! where is the general explanation of things happening. ... PPC is horror

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Probably in the second part there will be a continuation of the brazenly interrupted storyline)

m
makselo 11.11.21

The plot is very dynamic (immediately attracted me). Well, in the sense that you don't need to climb and look for something. Received the task, completed it. I also like that to complete one task, you sometimes need to complete a through quest. It is also interesting to travel by transport to the point of the quest, shooting bandits along the way.
The graphics are at a decent level. I expected the worst. A good igruha.

m
mcbrut 11.11.21

My assessment of the game is 3 out of 10. I have never seen such a hard failure.

m
makselo 11.11.21

mcbrut
What exactly failed? What did you expect from her. For example, my expectations were met.

S
Smertnik144 11.11.21

makselo
Let's start with the fact that people still can't play. The plot is monotonous. Quests are monotonous.

m
makselo 11.11.21

Smertnik144
On account of the fact that someone cannot play, one can disagree, since with my modest hardware resources, I play without problems. And even on my laptop Lenovo G565 (AMD Phenom II Triple-Core Mobile N870 2.3 GHz / DDR3-3GB / Video card Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (64 bits) I play without problems. Installed for the sake of the test, because I just bought it.
Just you need to carefully approach the issue of optimization on your own system and then no one will have any problems.

About the plot and the monotony: what exactly is the monotony? The fact that you drive across the desert and kill different gangs? So this is the whole game! Maybe you just expected something different from her? Then it doesn't suit you! Play MassAttack 2 - there is a plot and shooting and even making love with a partner, of course, not without difficulty. And Rage is definitely not for you if it seems boring and monotonous to you. There is simply nothing superfluous in it!

v
vovan751 11.11.21

And I liked it.

G
Glebka768 11.11.21

An ordinary rail jester with beautiful landscapes)))
At first I even liked it, I played with inherent pleasure, since I did not expect a miracle from the game, I exterminated NPCs, played ... played ... I got to the point where they gave out something like BFG from Dooma , I thought, right now the fun will begin, but no, X * R those in the mouth! in 20-30 minutes the game is over (((

m
makselo 11.11.21

Glebka768
got to the point where they gave out something like BFG from Dooma, thought, right now, the fun will begin, but no, X * R those in the teeth! in 20-30 minutes the game is over (((
=============
Maybe in this case, we will have a super continuation of Rage2!

n
number 9 large 11.11.21

Personally, I put RAGE in second place in my top xD (I will give the first to Crysis 2) and third to Bulletstorm. And yes, I do not understand why Dead Island has a much higher PG rating? The game is worse than stew and Buletstorm. , such a PeGe.

m
ministr-s 11.11.21

The people and generally tries to return to the Source? And the coolest cartridges of "mommy for a pistol" hits better than snipers, with one pistol and winged shoots in nature, you can go through the game, xs the toy will be similar with a sequel, we are waiting for the sequel

m
mc2007 11.11.21

The beginning of the game: I read the almost sacred names of the offices of Bethesda and Zenimach - I already want to play! Watching the introductory video with colleagues at work and all together exclaim WOW !! But it was not there - lags came with the launch of the game and textures, well, we didn’t smoke anything in 20 minutes - normal! Well, actually, that's EVERYTHING !!
Cons: No matter how you bully textures, no matter what quality you give them, a texture of a styling (for example) stretched over a rectangle will never replace a well-designed styling with free-standing objects on it. Highlighting objects is generally a perversion - it's not for playing with habits of "not quite linear plot". And the plot is so dumb, linear to stupidity, pleasant notes are brought into it only by quests predictable to the point of stupidity. Combat situations are badly done - they are not for the 2011 game. All opponents are absolutely stupid, everyone does the same thing. There are too many useless conversations in the game, it would be okay to answer something else, but listening to useless chatter is unbearable. The end of the game is a mockery! and in the plot plan and in the game. Outrageously stupid physics of machines, no logic of actions at all for any enemy. Still very much tormented by the question - Why was it necessary to create such a powerful "engineering" tab and not give a single chance to screw something up or create a weapon or body armor to upgrade it? There are many stupid situations, such as repairing a car in the field or sending a signal to a satellite, or with all his heroic power and the presence of super weapons, the hero cannot break one lousy plate, which the most frail mutant breaks through with his mass.
In short, in my opinion:
1. In vain the developers decided to combine 3 different genres in one
2. The feeling is that the game was created exclusively for testing the engine and no one cared about the logic or the rules of the genre.
But there are still advantages:
Well done artists - they drew everything perfectly, perfectly selected the characters, well-done environments (in terms of stylization). I really liked the idea of ​​the game: everything was well thought out with a meteorite, a great idea with a car and races (sorry, not thought out). I was very pleased that you can create objects and actively use them. I liked the mini-games very much - simple, understandable. Cool jambs of programmers with a garage of bandits and merchants in the second city (you can be enriched with money infinitely)! :) just as good are some phrases of different characters that accidentally warn about something.
In general, the ideas are very good, it's a pity that they are poorly implemented, not thought out and, as a result, are not logical! A masterpiece could have been made of the game, but later the idea was used ... Of the post-apocalyptic irgs in my rating, rage occupies the very last line with a mark (passed - delete!) As it does not cause any desire to go through it again.