3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EAGauss 11.11.21 07:02 pm

Impressions of the game v.2 (Rage)

Continuation of the theme First impressions of the game!
162 Comments
Sort by:
C
COOLak 11.11.21

In my opinion, the game is boring. Dull post-apocalyptic landscapes, which at least could amaze with the scale in Fallout 3, but there is nothing like this here, and even the graphics are outdated by several years. In the same 2007, games were released that weigh 3 times less, and the graphics in them are 20 times better. And why did they push it, and the main thing for the sake of what are these system requirements? I have something on the side with my PC, but at least GeForce 8800 / Radeon HD 4200 for the sake of such a soap? I will not refrain from comparing the same first Crysis. The system requirements there are designed for almost any user, the settings can be set from low to ultra. On the latter, the game makes most of the games of our time, especially this one. As for the gameplay: an unremarkable post-apocalyptic shooter with an element of pseudo-racing and pseudo-RPG. For starters, I thought about taking LA Noir, the new Sovereign, or her. I took it. And it would be better not to take it. In my opinion, there is nothing to see here, nor is there anything to play. Now I'm passing out of boredom, but slowly and reluctantly, trying to take all the achivas at once ..

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Achievements will go purely for collecting, for the sake of interest you can take it. And while achivs are purely a console innovation in PC games, for some (like me :)) they add at least some interest to the gameplay, among other things.

In the same 2007, games were released that weigh 3 times less, and the graphics in them are 20 times better.
Another and very unusual shooter came out that year: Bioshock.
But in Rage, the grafon has one significant plus: the models and textures of the models are at their best.
here's an example:pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Ghost_61 11.11.21

pathetic semblance of Borderlands and Follych ... did not expect this from IdSoftware. pichalka
Monotonous, not at all stylish, boring, IMHO on AI - he is stupid ... regretted that he had bought.

m
mad_enis 11.11.21

To prepare a signature dish Rage from id software:
- take the engine from DNF;
- pull the Borderlands textures on top in a single piece - do not tear carefully;
- stuff with script and characters from FallOut3;
- Spice up well with mini-games from FNV and The Witcher;
- sprinkle on top with bullshit from Stalkers, Kruizis, Bioshocks, etc.
Now try to sell it :)

A

Well, yes, the items in the game also reminded me of Bioshock -) Exactly it looks like. There is even a backlight.

Z
ZloiDET 11.11.21

Normal game. Well, even tired of it quickly!

A

What are you tired of? Give an example.

K
Konstantinum 11.11.21

the game is simply awesome if you have an xbox and on a pc it looks rather weak

Z
Zacky1991V 11.11.21

I downloaded an update in the incentive for 640 meters, this patch was released, what does it change / edit? Or is it steam stepped by downloading some part of the files again?

A

the game is simply awesome if you have an xbox and on a pc it looks rather weak
Well, yes, for consoles such graphics are just right ...
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Mister karter 11.11.21

Two words:
Not surprised.
It feels like I'm ONE in the Wasteland against an entire army! I have not met a single nepis-friend!

M
Mister karter 11.11.21

Two words:
Not surprised.
It feels like I'm ONE in the Wasteland against an entire army! I have not met a single nepis-friend!

n
number 9 large 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
Well, yes, for consoles such graphics are just right ...
Anyway, it looks better on the pitch of the graph. Console output ...pix.PlayGround.ru

B
BEELINEUA 11.11.21

I liked the game very much

V
Viral 11.11.21

Great game. I certainly understand that many were waiting for the classic id-style corridor shooter, but got something different. I also don’t understand why it is being compared to a fall. after all, apart from the post-apocalyptic atmosphere, there is nothing of him in it. This is, no matter how you look, a shooter. straightforward with different additions in the form of races and mini games, but still a shooter. not fierce, but just a good game.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 11.11.21

A lot of bad things have already been said about the Rage, but I didn't think it was that bad. I wanted to delete it after 10 minutes of the game, but I found the strength to play for half an hour and only then deleted it. I didn't remember anything in the game. Starting with graphics (loading textures are enraged, graphics at the level of 2007) ending with a combat system and driving a buggy. The plot died before it was even born. The 100,500 kill-and-fetch quests are disgusting. Music ... what is, what is not. Enemies are the dumbest, just waiting until you stuff them with lead, changing the shelter for them is a taboo, only the little head can stick out in anticipation of a headshot. The only thing I liked was the introductory video, everything after it - PR, hack and shit.

A

I wanted to delete it after 10 minutes of the game, but I found the strength to play for half an hour and only then deleted it.
When I first sat down for Fallout 2, I also wanted to delete it nafig. But I found the strength to sit for another half hour, but it turned out for the whole night and day and then the devil knows how long:]
A comparison with Fallout 3 is appropriate only insofar as the atmosphere is post-apocalyptic, that is, after some kind of global catastrophe. In this regard, you can compare. For example, what exactly the world looks like in Fallout 3 / New Vegas and in Rage. There is a difference, but I'm not sure in whose favor by this criterion. In terms of the plot, NV is undoubtedly better.

A

Justify.

E
ETTORY 11.11.21

The game is so-so, I expected, of course, at least more from her. Having installed - I ran into a graphical problem with loading textures, this is the first disappointment. Further more, the race is just UG, the plot is also lame, there is no music. But then there was not much choice in what to gamble, so I began to explore the vastness of the game while completing simple quests. I had enough for a couple of evenings and then I gave up the game. But, a week ago, I thundered into the hospital, there was nothing to do there, only a laptop, and there were games and films. At first, I went through the saints row and battle, and then all the same (not even though) I decided to complete the rage (due to the fact that it was a pity for the hours spent on its passage) Well, in principle, I did not seem to shoot so badly, a couple of hours - and the final mission. And this is generally a separate conversation. Probably, like many others, I bought all the money that is, and went to kill the government, shores the ammunition from the six-barrel gun, which was given before this mission, I thought the boss would then be fucking ** but ayenno complicated, flunked a few ten minutes and on you - a video ... and after that ... but nothing after it, I was just at a loss: "What is O_o all chtol ??" Yes, apparently the developers were too lazy to finish the game, I took a quest with Dietrich longer than the last assault) And so, judging in general, if there is nothing to play and you end up in a hospital like me, then shoot moots and the rest of the fight is quite Oh nothing))
PS: passed on the last difficulty, once probably they killed the current) So I'm not talking about AI :)

G
Grandfather Babay 11.11.21

The game is so-so, I expected, of course, at least more from her. Having installed - I ran into a graphical problem with loading textures, this is the first disappointment. But then there was not much choice in what to gamble, so I began to explore the vastness of the game while completing simple quests. The enemies are dumb, they only wait until you stuff them with lead, It's a taboo to change the shelter for them, only the little head can stick out in anticipation of a headshot. As for me, the igruha does not cause much enthusiasm. The freedom of choice is clearly not enough. Personally, I had no desire to carry out the tasks of the guy who rode the buggy at the very beginning. It seems like space is all around, but it is somehow cramped and not comfortable. Most of the assignments are boring. I doubt that I will reach the final.

I’m just too lazy to write myself, I wrote in quotes.

But from myself:

Bots are not killed robots bastards, three headshots to the head with a Kalash and at least henna