3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordFigny 11.11.21 07:06 pm

The strongest bosses? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Which boss have you had the most problems with?
At the moment, the most difficult battle seemed to me the battle at the end of the Forbidden Legend quest. These three brothers got me on my nerves. I was especially pissed off by this damn archer. One shot from him took more than half of my life.
147 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordFigny 11.11.21

Sorry for the mistake in the title of the topic. Didn't notice

T
Tradetor 11.11.21

I did not notice strong mobs in the game, everyone lies down, I play for an expert

G
GeniusAge 11.11.21

Lich, khasis or hevnorak called him. On a newbie I scored somehow. Before that I played the master, there is no chance.

N
Nightmare77 11.11.21

For me, three brothers were not a problem because I play as a magician and there are fireballs in my arsenal, so there were no problems with them, but the lich hesitated! I don’t remember his name, but he’s in the labyrinthine. This dog constantly summoned a thunderous atronach and launched lightning that burns mana, saved a small amulet (when hit, mana restores) and a staff with fireballs. It was difficult, but interesting! Now, if it would be difficult to bring down dragons like that)

s
skyrim1234 11.11.21

if not on the master to play - all opponents are so-so. And on the master ... the fact is that here it looks like a tank can be made a la Morrowind. In general, you need to play on the master!

L
LordFigny 11.11.21

Tradetor
So you didn't have any problems with bosses at all? Never?
GeniusAge
What quest is this in?

C
CynepKup 11.11.21

Horizon702
I set my thunderous atronach on him, in revenge;)

G
GIPerec 11.11.21

In some cave there is a very cool dude with an ebony bow and some kind of ax, he barely put it on a beginner, I don’t know, maybe because then I was not so cool yet. Somehow I came across a frost lighthouse with a bunch of corpses inside and in the tasks it appeared "to find out the cause of deaths on the frost lighthouse", and so there at the end of the cave there is a huge creature and a couple more of the same small ones, I don't remember what they are called, I can hardly drag it scored on an adept, she ran very quickly. The comrades-in-arms also have a quest, you need to find a piece of something in the cave, and at the end, in the last room, a bunch of these thin guys with glowing eyes fall out of their coffins, at first they walked somewhat sickly, but then they threw them down sensibly, since the abundance of stolen potions helped. It was also difficult to put these guys who wear masks. I never met any more difficult ones.

L
LordFigny 11.11.21

Horizon702
I'm just playing for a warrior) It was difficult to kill this archer with maces. While I was running up to him, he managed to take away almost my entire life. I was able to defeat him thanks to my assistant. While my assistant distracted his shots on himself, I sneaked up on him from behind and beat him with clubs.
skyrim1234
I'm still playing on an Expert Advisor . This is enough for me)

s
spellcustomer 11.11.21

Yes, there are no strong bosses. After level 35, playing on an expert, everyone is dashing.

S
Sylar54 11.11.21

for 3 or 5 lvl some kind of quest was going on, I don't remember anymore, there was a queen of spiders like and there were 2 frosty spiders with her, only killed 3-4 times))

z
zlayaleska 11.11.21

Something light there and really all bosses. ,)

M
MeGhostaxD 11.11.21

on 20 lvl played climbed into raldbthar or killed a bunch of Dwemer pieces of iron down with the mechanism pressed the button a huge horseradish got out from the mountain centurion chtol. oh lope I fucked with him while he killed. I play the master

P
PhoeniX02 11.11.21

the game is really easy. rocked the horn. after 25 lvl with two found ebony daggers, a perk for x15 hidden damage with daggers, and the spirits of the dark brotherhood (doubles the damage in the back), my daggers with 32 damage hit the bosses 32 * 30 + 32 * 30 = 1920 hp. so apart from dragons (because you can't sneak up on them) I have no problems with anyone)

p
papanduro 11.11.21

Where does Umbra live in Skyrim?

R
Refffff 11.11.21

You can knock down bosses and not just shove them in the forehead, in each location there is a loophole from which you can lay the boss at a distance if he is much stronger, well, or run and periodically hammer him, there are a lot of ways to whom)))

v
vadim771 11.11.21

It was difficult with the military chief of the dragurs (he sits on the throne when you come) I came to the ruins of the Nordic for 10 lvl, I don't remember which ones he laid me down with a blow, loaded 20 times then killed him with a bug, ran away from him, he got stuck and I flunked him from a bow, I play on the penultimate difficulty

D
Daedrakot 11.11.21

at the first levels, bears were also a problem, they hung me up with such lullies that I had enough without any bosses, now level 40+ is a pumped-up blacksmithing and enchantment is no longer a problem, I play on an expert

M
Mister Basin 11.11.21

Not far from the whiterun, the spirit was full of in the dungeon (there still need 2 ritual weapons to open the door to it) at 25 lvl (I play an adept) kills me with 2 spells + he is helped by a draug executioner and summons some kind of spirit or something like that

D
DeGrand 11.11.21

The most difficult thing, as it seemed to me, was in the last quest to enter the sovngard where there are a lot of draugs =) I collected a bunch of the most vicious ones and this bunch took me to the organs =))