3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordFigny 11.11.21 07:06 pm

The strongest bosses? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Which boss have you had the most problems with?
At the moment, the most difficult battle seemed to me the battle at the end of the Forbidden Legend quest. These three brothers got me on my nerves. I was especially pissed off by this damn archer. One shot from him took more than half of my life.
147 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tobias reaper 11.11.21

I play a horn, no one even has time to inflict one blow on the master. Just splitting everyone and everything. The difficulty of the game could have been made more difficult, in Oblivion at maximum difficulty it was much more hardcore than here.

M
MУTAHT 11.11.21

It was not easy when 3 draugr commanders attacked me with bows at once. One arrow and immediately a corpse. For some reason, those that go hand-to-hand do not inflict such strong damage than those with bows.

D
Demon Simpson 11.11.21

Foreman of the giants)

V
Vris 11.11.21

Frosty dragon! And Alduin l ... x!)))

N
Nanto 11.11.21

Horizon702
Strange, but this fool in the Labyrinthian didn't attack at all - he ran back and waited while I chopped him ... I thought he was not aggressive in the plot, but here it is - bugs, sir!

S
STALKER48RuS 11.11.21

In the labyrinthine, he also suffered with hevnorak ... Killed with the Staff of Magnus obtained by kv in the guild of magicians)

T
Tigrenok123 11.11.21

The hardest thing for me was to climb to Vokun at the eighth level =)

O
Osprey 11.11.21

everything is easy, but it is more difficult for a warrior to fight dragons

O
Osprey 11.11.21

especially until you learn dragon slayer

B
Brothel 11.11.21

As funny as it sounds, but for me the usual shepherd of mammoths turned out to be worse than a dragon :). In general, the dragon can overwhelm me with two fiery breaths, and this dude carried me out with one blow with his club. I didn't even understand what had happened, he shook me with a club and my lifeless carcass was in flight and free fall for 5 seconds :) ...

O
Osprey 11.11.21

Brothel
hide behind what kind of stone and shit off the bow

D
DonLeno 11.11.21

Giants are fucking simple. You can take out an ancient dragon with 10 hits, and this bloke will send you to Oblivion with one hit

M
Mountain 11.11.21

the commanders of the Daugrs are difficult to soak, they beat hard ... and some kind of lich in the ruins on the quest of the guild of magicians ...

V
Vladislav Rosov 11.11.21

Mountain
+1
especially if they are with a bow there are almost no chances with 1-3 shots to kill.

DonLeno
giants, after level 15, I endured without problems the main magic of destruction to pump

N
Nighthawkreal 11.11.21

I still can't kill the guy who sits in the crypt where the Big Order is made to the fraternity.

A
Andamiriel 11.11.21

Somewhere at level 15-17, I tried to pass the azura star, they carried me out almost immediately, right now, 26, maybe I'll try again ... and so it seems that there were no particularly strong ones, although not, there is a coffin near some dragon's nests (I don't remember) and a lich crawls out of him, you can't take him with weapons or magic, she barely carried her legs, though it was a long time ago.

D
DonLeno 11.11.21

Andamiriel
is a two-headed peak. A fun place. I only carried this lich up to 30m. I play the master

D
DrSmiti 11.11.21

It was very difficult with the lich in the Labyrinthian and with the first dragon on the quest. I play as a warrior with dual swords and a bow on an expert.

W
Wasilisq 11.11.21

for me the most difficult enemy was an ordinary bandit with a bow. This fucking freak killed me with just two shots, always kept at a distance. I died a bunch of times, until I figured out who was killing me so quickly - there was also a bandit ice mage running and a melee officer. He sinned against the magician, but he turned out to be an archer. His bow, of course, turned out to be not simple, but some kind of glass roofing felts ebony, and I, as a sin, did not have a shield with me. I tried to get him with spells, protruding for a second from the corner. But in a second it is very difficult to aim and hit accurately, but this freak was aiming at me and shooting almost instantly. then a couple of seconds to load and the next shot. you hesitate a little and the second hit kills. I then used up a bunch of potion bottles to cure this freak
the nifiga iron skin spell did not help. summoned the ice atronach - that doh, not having time to run. fiery, too, with one arrow, he himself often did not even have time to shoot. Only the pet in half of the cases managed to run and hook once - it is nimble and fast, it is difficult to get into it)

A
Aristocrat21 11.11.21

DrSmiti how to get through this maze? otherwise I have no idea