3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordFigny 11.11.21 07:06 pm

The strongest bosses? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Which boss have you had the most problems with?
At the moment, the most difficult battle seemed to me the battle at the end of the Forbidden Legend quest. These three brothers got me on my nerves. I was especially pissed off by this damn archer. One shot from him took more than half of my life.
147 Comments
Sort by:
b
blaze260 11.11.21

The most difficult for me were the dragon priests, Morokei and one more, did not remember the name. I play as a magician destruction / restoration, 25 lvl

B
Brothel 11.11.21

Andamiriel
is a two-headed peak. A fun place. I only carried this lich up to 30m. I play the master

Already in jokes I wrote how I flunked this lich. When you go to him, he backs away from you, so you can throw him off the cliff. Mine fell off a cliff and got stuck in the stones. I felled it from a bow, I used 40-50 arrows on it :).

G
Gaijin456 11.11.21

I had a problem at first when I went for the staff of Magnus. I've been
toiling with the lich for a long time, 2 plops and I'm ready ... I overcame it thanks to a bug, summoned an atronach, they let them gouge each other at a distance. As a result, Atronach disappears, and the lich does not aggro at me ... So I defeated him ..

J
JekST 11.11.21

But Alduin seemed very weak to me, although he should be the strongest!

M
Marker12 11.11.21

Ice Dragon is the only boss I leaked ((
The first fight with Alduin, was also a bit heavy.

o
olka964 11.11.21

I play as a Redguard - a level 17 warrior, an adept. In general, there were no problems with anyone (although the main plot almost did not go through), except for Vokun (lich), he killed with 2-3 shots of a fire staff + he was electrocuted near. Loaded 10 times probably ... The only thing that helped out was a partner - a magician (quest), very energetically throwing the lich with fireballs.
Basically, I don't use recovery magic and bows. It's more difficult to play this way, but more interesting.

p
paw-line 11.11.21

I am at 38 lvl, swinging a pure magician, I decided to show off in a glass armor. Well, I ran into a pyromancer + a thunder magician. Swearing

through teeth
They trampled me into the mud.
And if only the dragon would
not have flown by the hundredth load-
So it would have remained lying
among the hills and corpses.

H
Hummer_ 11.11.21

Warrior, lvl 19.
I went to a tavern in Riften, talked and one young lady gave a quest. Go there and find her sword, since he almost died there herself. I went with my partner (whom I lost as a result) and we kill, cut, etc., then I go down below, kill all fish-like creatures, robots, and at the end I go into the room. A giant robot is immediately visible. I'm going further stocked up with potions and focusing on defense. And what can I tell you, I tried in vain. First, the sphere runs out, while I beat it, that BIG ferry kills me)) I turned into a wolf, and so, and so - well, no way)) He then kills me with a steam, then with his hand ... With 12 (!) Attempts I kill him , having spent almost all the reserves of health potions, and others))

Although I could become invisible and take this sword, but no damn! We must kill))

D
Demon Simpson 11.11.21

Hummer_
This is a centurion of such a lot, I have an orc partner with Volendrang fired while I was looking at it

D
DiLouk 11.11.21

Ancient dragon

D
Devijack 11.11.21

I was put by a rogue vazhak from the 1st hit with my 40m lvl and heavy armor, so I got nervous with him)

H
Hummer_ 11.11.21

Demon Simpson
Scribe, did Shosh go so tight? =)

973_ALuKaRD_973 11.11.21

12 (!) Attempts, I kill him, having spent almost all the reserves of health potions, and others))

With 12 it is not enough) At what level of difficulty do you play?
I tried to beat this centurion with a Khajiit (2 swords) for 20 lvl, I died 30 times - I scored, the next day I scored a Khajiit and started a necromancer (sorcerer), I met him at ~ 40 somewhere lvl (I play the master, I was a Khajiit adept), I still think the khan, summoned the lord of the dremora and stood there - my lord of the centurion took it out with 3 blows, he did not even have time to cripple my dremora)

PS In general, I like to walk and take revenge on everyone whom I could not kill, now 46 lvl, I call two Lord Dremora + Shadow Mane, no one even touches me)
PPS There are no problems at all with ancient dragons - the dragon slayer decides, once he planted the dragon and he no longer takes off)

M
Mister_Gluck 11.11.21

What's the problem with killing a centurion? Just wait for the moment when he starts to attack with the ferry and quickly bounce to the side. At the moment of the steam attack, the centurion can neither turn nor move, he becomes completely defenseless. At this moment, attack. Then (if your Persian is not strong enough to resist the centurion in open combat) start running from him until the next steam attack.

H
Hummer_ 11.11.21

973_ALuKaRD_973
Kapets)) The magicians have a lot of potential hidden)) played the adept) I am with a sword and shield + cool armor and another amulet + 20% damage) Sword Excalibur (38 damage). Well, niche, I immediately knocked out that sphere, saved almost all lives, then survived and ran back and forth from it. But no shield helps from his punch) Babakh, and as with a giant)

By the way, I killed the GIANT coolly)) So I'm doing an assignment, I'm going to the giant, luring him out of mammoths, I'll pump myself up with potions, I used the scroll alone, BUT it was all superfluous )) I'm with a shield, I have the ability to "strike flat", he swings like a Toko, I kill him and cut it)) That's how he killed)) 8 percent of health removed))

summoned the lord dremora
Is this a spirit of some kind ???

PS In general, I like to walk and take revenge on everyone who I could not kill, now lvl 46, I call two lords of dremora + shadowy man, no one even touches me)
Of course it's cool, but I'd better fight myself) Yesterday I downloaded new textures of blood - cool)

Mister_Gluk
if your Persian is not strong enough to resist the centurion in open battle)
I don't know, I had 19-20 lvl then, a warrior with a cool shield and sword, he took me out with one blow ...

i
iSmily 11.11.21

I play with tgm only

G
Gext 11.11.21

A skeleton in a Nord burial near Solitude ruined my nerves. Behind him stood 2 towers, which with CD 5 seconds, one wet me with AoE fireballs, the other healed the skeleton to full hp (during the hill - invulnerability). And for this cd I had to have time to soak that one. A little tower - he still took out 3/4 of my health with a crit (he was a tank in the Dwemer).

p
paw-line 11.11.21

Gext
Usually, a sg (stone of souls) lies in the towers and if it hangs down, then the tower, for the lack of something else, quietly performs the role of a pedestal. Where can I get the quest?

G
Gext 11.11.21

paw-line
Checked. There is nothing

S
Stormreaver 11.11.21

It seems like the most problems were with ...

This is a very simple game. Even on the Master.