3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordFigny 11.11.21 07:06 pm

The strongest bosses? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Which boss have you had the most problems with?
At the moment, the most difficult battle seemed to me the battle at the end of the Forbidden Legend quest. These three brothers got me on my nerves. I was especially pissed off by this damn archer. One shot from him took more than half of my life.
147 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temporum 11.11.21

After DLC Dragonborn, and the latest patch 1.9, the coolest dude is undoubtedly the Ebony Warrior from the quest of the same name. Just an unreal type)) At my 83 level, I already in principle considered myself a god (difficulty level "master"), but when I met this type, I suddenly felt like some kind of cave-dweller)), it even hurt how it became. I had to develop a battle strategy, tactics, select spells, shouts, etc. I flunked it all the same on the "master", but not on the first try))

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Temporum
It is not difficult to overwhelm the Ebony Warrior, the main thing is not to let him open his mouth (his scream is strong). I went through it the second time, the first time I looked at its possibilities. I climbed the cliff and in stealth mode shot an arrow, hid behind a ledge, another shot, etc. The main thing is to do everything quickly, otherwise this bastard quickly restores health. The bow is pumped all the way, lethality is 610 units.

L
Litti 11.11.21

I knocked him down with magic in half a minute, but then I thought it was stupid, rebooted and poked him with a dagger for about five minutes. :)
Regarding the "bosses": Karstag's ghost was not bad. High-level draugrs (with bows) and falmer sometimes cause problems. All the rest - when how.

V
Vladislav.M 11.11.21

I am an archer of the 60s, I have no special problems.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

I put a mod on dragons for a long time, there is such a "Messenger of Akatosh" - just lovely. With any pumping, the GG can fill up.

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

Karstag is still apparently the strongest creature, when I went there
with my vampire magician 57 lvla I was torn with 1 blow ... I tried
10 times, in the end I scored. I haven't reached it with my black man yet, I think
there is a chance = /

nestrbob
When his HP slides up to 10%, he begins to actively heal up to 50%,
and he always does it, they beat him together with Durnevir, to no avail ...
As a result, after three attempts to overwhelm him "honestly", I had to shout to
knock him down the mountain, and then he survived, and had to actively finish off the bastard with
fireballs ...

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

D.Artist
Who were you talking about?

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

nestrbob Ebony
same?

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

D.Artist
I still do not understand the expressions "I play as a vampire magician or a thief archer", etc. If at the beginning of the game there was a choice of a certain skill of the GG, 1-2 types of weapons and 2-3 additional skills and that's all, then it would be understandable. The game does not have a fixed GG leveling. If my GG has 100% pumped skills: all magic, armor, any weapon and shooting, theft, then who he is. Wearing armor does not prohibit the use of magic, and in a magician's cloth, you can easily swing a two-handed sword.
when I went there with my vampire magician 57 lvl I was torn with 1 blow
What class of armor does your GG have if it is knocked down with 1 hit? You can, of course, set a goal, go through the game without using weapons and declare yourself a magician, and put a taboo on wearing armor. Why such sacrifices? If you see that the enemy practically does not receive damage from magic or from weapon strikes, then the weapon must be changed, for this there is a backpack with a set of all weapons, armor and junk to enhance any skills.

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

nestrbob
The basis of the game is perks, and I'm not used to turning all skills to 100 to kill some
boss. The scattered perks determine the character's class. For example, my "magician" feature is
in illusion and summoning, I don't need to use weapons or even armor. I
practically do not fight in my neighbor with my Persian. In Skye, unlike Morva and Oblivion, it is impossible
to make (without cheats and enhanced nerdiness) a superman who can do everything and is
100% pumped , so even if I wear Daedric armor to such a Persian, it will be worth 0, because
there will be no defense bonuses, and I will be taken out not with one, but with two hits.
In the game, you can make a resistance to magic 100%, but make such a resistance to physical. damage is not allowed,
acc. if def. the school of magic stupidly does not work for some creature, I will not do anything ...

P
Pril balsam 11.11.21

I came across a very strong opponent on the quest "Ebony Warrior", somewhat reminiscent of Umbra from Morrowind. I just wanted, once from Skyrim, to get to Sovngarde. Helped. Almost unkillable, I had to start up with a distraction caused by Arnel, and I shot from an ambush with a bow

T
Temporum 11.11.21

nestrbob
All sorts of stealth / invisibility / dastardly blows is of course great and very cunning, I admit it. I, frankly, did not expect such desperate resistance at all)), I thought I would smack him a couple of times with a two-hander and he would stick together, but after 2-3 simply humiliating defeats, he hit me hard for a living) And since GG was originally conceived as a blockhead in a heavyweight. armor with two-handed, + the magic of restoration and change, then I decided to defeat him in a fair one-on-one battle, a warrior / warrior, so to speak, and it is on the "master", and it doesn't matter that by the 83rd level everything is already developed + a bunch of perks and zaklov. Basically, the essence of the problem was that when my health dropped and I ran away from it and was treated with zaklami (I did not use potions), then this bastard did the same thing and restored half of my health. The solution was to use "Draconic Skin"
Try someone to kill the Ebony warrior on the "master" exactly one on one, crossing swords in close combat, believe me, all your steepness will disappear immediately)), and without top gear from a bunch of blacksmithing / enchantment / alchemy, in my opinion, this is not real at all, except that throw him off a cliff, but this is no longer a fair fight

PS: I'm afraid to even imagine what will happen to me if I try to kill him on the "legendary" difficulty (last patch)

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

D.Artist
In my GG, some skills are not pumped at all, tk. I don’t use them and therefore they don’t pump. There are skills that are pumped up to 100% (hacking, blocking, eloquence, light armor), but not a single perk is used for them, but transferred to others. Why use perks on abilities that you can do without. If during the game I use only heavy armor, and it has already been pumped to 100%, then it is enough to replace any item with a heavy one with a light one (gloves, helmet) and the light armor will be pumped in battle. In Blacksmithing, it also makes no sense to pump the entire branch of weapons. So it's not difficult to pump GG to the level of superman, and no console.

T
Temporum 11.11.21

nestrbob
And what kind of bow is this for 610 damage ??? I've squeezed 430 out of two-handed, well, let's say +100 from enchantment (50 with cold, 50 with fire), it turns out 530, while gloves and boots are enchanted by + 47% to the damage of two-handed. Unless you have all possible gear enchanted with + bow damage, then maybe ...

PS: But the armor class is too small)), I pumped out of the Daedric 1893

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Temporum
I dropped the perks.

You can, of course, replace the Capture of Souls with additional damage.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Temporum
Do you have enchantment and blacksmith potions?

m
mad wolf 11.11.21

Temporum
PS: But the armor class is too small)), I pumped out of the Daedric 1893, there is
no point in pumping armor above 567. except for a mercenary - but they count according to a different formula ...

T
Temporum 11.11.21

nestrbob
I have a set of Alchemy: Helmet, gloves, ring, amulet + 29% to alchemy, I dress, I get an enchantment potion by + 32%, and a blacksmith's potion by + 130%
You probably have + 30% to enchantment, so it turns out, that + 45% to damage (judging by the screenshots), and not + 47%, like mine

mad wolf
I read somewhere that it seems that this formula was recalculated, with the advent of the "legendary" difficulty level, or am I wrong ??

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Temporum
I did not open the Healer and Pharmacist in Alchemy, I clamped the perks. Today I will pump it.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Bosses, where are you? Ooooo ... ooh!