3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordFigny 11.11.21 07:06 pm

The strongest bosses? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Which boss have you had the most problems with?
At the moment, the most difficult battle seemed to me the battle at the end of the Forbidden Legend quest. These three brothers got me on my nerves. I was especially pissed off by this damn archer. One shot from him took more than half of my life.
147 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rold 11.11.21

I remember the first time I played on an Expert Advisor, I was thrown down by everything and everyone in every cave, and right now I use the master of the first bear (in the dungeon near Helgen) to cut Toko-tak, but besides giants and mammoths (too fat) there are no worthy enemies, unless that lychees and even then not all, and while the gear is not enchanted, we are waiting for mods for rebalancing. And Alduin finally can be a sucker, if not for the fog and the blacksmith from Riverwood made him.

K
KamikaDZe38 11.11.21

Some super-duper mega fashionable draug supreme executioner or something like that ... This is a quest where you need to clear the mine of draugs. In an open battle, he could not beat him in any way, so he also yelled like dragons and my Persian dropped his weapon from his screams, then he still shot him from a dark corner with a bow, so he couldn't see me. I didn't realize it before ...

t
tesuorte 11.11.21

Two-Headed Peak.
You bastard lich !!!
I played the first GG, Nord, wandered in there with 9 or 11 level levelers, somehow scored a dragon and just decided to rejoice, this nit
got out ... I would have killed him if I had time to run! So he jumped down from the cliff and while I jumped down to him, he fried me ...
Second GG, Breton, with whom he has no difficulties yet ... except dragons.
These carcasses, when they randomly appear, stubbornly like to slaughter all animals ... and I don't like that ... In general, I do not always have time to save an innocent animal from these lizards with wings.

A
Anton Astakhov 11.11.21

if you think about it, there were no special problems. Assassin + illusion perks have been pumped over. In the end, it turned out that when it was very bad to go into invisibility, and then x30 damage from stealth, it was hard with dragons ...

B
BloodyCamper 11.11.21

I noticed that there is a terrible imbalance in the game.
The giant knocks the dragon dry, despite its size. Sometimes there are ordinary mobs, but with some incomprehensible damage (this is how I once met the Outcast Heather Heart with an ebony sword (dummy) and a glass sword (15 frost) and knocked me down with 3 hits, although by that time it was more than 400hp.

B
Brothel 11.11.21

BloodyCamper, the same garbage ... This devil with a heather heart ran away from me only when I took the bow in my hands (and I also felled with 2-3 strokes). By the way, a strange thing, as soon as I take the bow in my hands, all the living creatures immediately run away. I wonder why the animals run away, do they understand something? )))

R
Ruslanmiracle 11.11.21

Difficult bosses in the game have not been seen YET.

A
AlexanderHarrier 11.11.21

There may not be any strong, but there are those who are bothersome. for example, there is a quest where you need to collect parts of the amulet. So there is one Draugr with a shout and a bow, plus everything else he can create copies of his own, and if he climbs up to shout (and his Tume, like the main characters, will not just recoil, but immediately fly off) then his copies will also want to. a magician maybe it would have been easier, but when I played as a war, this Kent made me run pretty much. the blessing is the cry of "ethereal" very much helped out because I have long ceased to carry the bow.

k
korka1993 11.11.21

damn guys I don’t know about you, but you write all the complex ones at the 20th level at the 20th level, if not with one plop I endure at the rate of difficulty, or magicians are gods)))))) go to the Winterhold collegium

A
AlexanderHarrier 11.11.21

korka1993
with my case, it is easy for magicians due to the fact that remote controllers, go and try it with a war) throws the infection away with the tuum, despite the fact that his copies also love this business,

at that time I focused on close combat, with a bow even if it turned out to be in my possession the moment I would have soaked it just as long.

l
lelikbastard 11.11.21

how to soak Alduin tell me to park !!!

m
mifora 11.11.21

Alduin needs to drink)

l
lelikbastard 11.11.21

what?

l
lelikbastard 11.11.21

Alduin, besides the dragon-slayer, has to be soaked for 3 days already, I can't play, I can't soak him !!!

m
mifora 11.11.21

go through the plot --- they will give you something to beat ... and of course first you need to drink it ... purely for interest)

b
bobbybuzz 11.11.21

1. Necromancer-master (eg, Malkoran)
2. Draugr-general
I play as a pure warrior on an expert

s
soulless grindan 11.11.21

if Malkoran is the one with the staff of the magnus, then yes, I steam with him too

a
anton-zubkov 11.11.21

[Offline] LS [2] lelikbastard
12/17/11 7:13 PM Alduin, besides the dragon-slayer, must be soaked for 3 days already I can’t soak him !!! +
-
[Reply to user]
[Offline] PM [7] mifora 12/19/11
06:00 am the plot go through --- they will give you something to beat ..... and of course you have to drink it first ... purely for fun) +
-
[Reply to user]
SO EXCEPT THUNDERING, NOTHING DID NOT START THE SAME AGAIN

m
mifora 11.11.21

alduin ... if it's fair to beat easily) enough pumping one-handed and a shield of solitude ... the shield will only be given if you go for the imperials like

L
Lуnх 11.11.21

It is probably difficult for a warrior, and if in all conscience as a magician, there is a lot of noise. But a thief 100 shooting and stealth and alchemy with poisons, at least to the perk, concentrated
poison (you don't even need to enchant a bow) nothing complicated It is good to make a potion of invisibility + poison damage to magic 100
On the daugov ... just wet them from around the corner, they and do not have time to squeak + a poison of powerlessness
Dragons also do not like paralysis, they do not take off at all. Only good buy, made so-so for some reason, although it is strange. Dano noticed, it is written that mine is much cooler, if you believe the numbers, but for some reason I work harder in the pharmacy shop. Fig knows what it is. Well, if you hang all the perks on the bow, then they often fall into paralysis by themselves, run up and finish off as you like.