3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[TSVETOTYPE] 11.11.21 10:36 pm

Who is still playing? (Fallout 3)

:)
201 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

The game is great and there are probably still people who play it (maybe for the first time, or maybe not for the first time ...) So, we unsubscribe and, if possible, delete our post if you have already left the world of Fallout 3 forever.
I'm playing (for the first time)!
A schoolboy has gone out of here! It would be better to ask how many plays 1-2 fall and play it.

E
Einheri 11.11.21

Nikitozz55
Pshol from here! Read carefully: the topic is about fall 3 so what hu_and you forgot here? Roll at 1-2. In the third I played, and I will play.

s
sazanstheme 11.11.21

finally magadan lit ... this is a foul3 and all chibers bring down everything from here tries.
Foul3 played, I play, I will play, the modmaker himself.
+10 game.

B
Business Orc 11.11.21

Foul 3 shit.

E
Einheri 11.11.21

Business Orc
Thank you for your opinion! Next!

U
Uncle Dаn 11.11.21

I'm playing.

B
BeerMan 11.11.21

I'm playing ... although I'm already tired

M
Master Chih 11.11.21

Played, play and will play.

J
John Lokk 11.11.21

I haven't played the first and the second, but I'm going to. Fallout 3 happily went through the gold edition. Now I will take on New Vegas, but I will definitely return to Fallout 3 more than once.

M
Master Chih 11.11.21

You are all schoolchildren!
Shouted a child who thinks that a schoolboy and a schoolboy are one and the same.

And by the way:
pix.PlayGround.ru

U
Uncle Dаn 11.11.21

Nikitozz55
If you are guided by your logic, then you are a turtle.

S
Sanya from Brest 11.11.21

I play, set quests and go

E
Einheri 11.11.21

Dad Dan
People, help. This woodpecker already writes to me in a personal "shkolota" and so on.

E
Einheri 11.11.21

Dad Dan
People, help. This woodpecker already writes to me in a personal "shkolota" and so on.

M
Master Chih 11.11.21

Capt.Price
So hard to ignore this user?

A
Arigo 11.11.21

I still play!

B
BeerMan 11.11.21

Capt.Price
Help you? Moderation services are paid.

E
Einheri 11.11.21

BeerMan
Oh, no thanks! I myself.

[
[Uncle Yar] 11.11.21

I used to confuse the game with flatout = D. About 3 months ago I bought a new vegas, this was my first step). I asked a friend there are games like a stalker, cool well, so that I can wander where I wanted to perform quests in general, RPG, he advised me to play in Vegas. Honestly, Vegas did not compare with a stalker (I am a longtime fanatic of the zone), but this Chernobyl is pretty boring when you go around it up and down a hundred times, so Vegas turned out to be a good alternative to the zone. When I passed it, I climbed the forums and read the comments of foul fans that the third one is not worse than Vegas and decided to buy it. I went to the store and they offered me the Gold Edition. I installed it, played it and then it dawned on me that Fallout 3 with the additions "operation: anchorage", "the pitt", "broken steel", "point lookout" and "mothership zeta" is a super game, I do not know how in comparison it is a stalker, but certainly not worse. I played for the first time in general in the game and immediately with the additions, the impressions are indescribable from the game. It took 2 weeks, and it's not a fact that I climbed all that I could. Only with aliens I didn't really like the addition, some kind of a la Half-life 2: episode one, just as with a heifer in a pair you need to save yourself only and this is the whole point of the addition, I don't argue nicely, but I almost broke my mouse while I was shooting ... I have never given my girlfriend so much attention and patience xD. In general, the moral of the post is that if you endure after the release of the game and wait for various additions, there are all sorts of different mods, and play for the first time with them, then the pleasure of the game is much more than playing each immediately after the release and separately)) I played for the first time in general in the game and immediately with the additions, the impressions are indescribable from the game. It took 2 weeks, and it's not a fact that I climbed all that I could. Only with aliens I didn't really like the addition, some kind of a la Half-life 2: episode one, just as with a heifer in a pair you need to save yourself only and this is the whole point of the addition, I don't argue nicely, but I almost broke my mouse while I was shooting ... I have never given my girlfriend so much attention and patience xD. In general, the moral of the post is that if you endure after the release of the game and wait for various additions, there are all sorts of different mods, and play for the first time with them, then the pleasure of the game is much more than playing each immediately after the release and separately)) I played for the first time in general in the game and immediately with the additions, the impressions are indescribable from the game. It took 2 weeks, and it's not a fact that I climbed all that I could. Only with aliens I didn't really like the addition, some kind of a la Half-life 2: episode one, just as with a heifer in a pair you need to save yourself only and this is the whole point of the addition, I don't argue nicely, but I almost broke my mouse while I was shooting ... I have never given my girlfriend so much attention and patience xD. In general, the moral of the post is that if you endure after the release of the game and wait for various additions, there are all sorts of different mods, and play for the first time with them, then the pleasure of the game is much more than playing each immediately after the release and separately)) Only with aliens I didn't really like the addition, some kind of a la Half-life 2: episode one, just as with a heifer in a pair you need to save yourself only and this is the whole point of the addition, I don't argue nicely, but I almost broke my mouse while I was shooting ... I have never given my girlfriend so much attention and patience xD. In general, the moral of the post is that if you endure after the release of the game and wait for various additions, there are all sorts of different mods, and play for the first time with them, then the pleasure of the game is much more than playing each immediately after the release and separately)) Only with aliens I didn't really like the addition, some kind of a la Half-life 2: episode one, just as with a heifer in a pair you need to save yourself only and this is the whole point of the addition, I don't argue nicely, but I almost broke my mouse while I was shooting ... I have never given my girlfriend so much attention and patience xD. In general, the moral of the post is that if you endure after the release of the game and wait for various additions, there are all sorts of different mods, and play for the first time with them, then the pleasure of the game is much more than playing each immediately after the release and separately)) I have never given my girlfriend so much attention and patience xD. In general, the moral of the post is that if you endure after the release of the game and wait for various additions, there are all sorts of different mods, and play for the first time with them, then the pleasure of the game is much more than playing each immediately after the release and separately)) I have never given my girlfriend so much attention and patience xD. In general, the moral of the post is that if you endure after the release of the game and wait for various additions, there are all sorts of different mods, and play for the first time with them, then the pleasure of the game is much more than playing each immediately after the release and separately))
And on the subject: the game is super! I will play the second time)

E
Einheri 11.11.21

[Uncle Yar]
I thee remember me because you just zombaki on Jupiter ate :)
>>>> (I'm a long-time fanatic zone) is not confuse fans and fanatikov.Fanatiki, is slightly different))
I also played the first KSAT time with all the additions, but the translation was not in all. And it probably took more than two weeks, until you climb everything (dolls there, etc.), not counting the DLC, it takes a lot of time. additions on the PG shaft. So the game will still live until the ideas of modders run out, or until the modders are shot by the "fanatics" of New vegas ...