3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[TSVETOTYPE] 11.11.21 10:36 pm

Who is still playing? (Fallout 3)

:)
201 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Uncle Yar] 11.11.21

Capt.Price, I hope you understand. I don’t know about others, it’s not fun for me to go through the game quickly. After all, there are no quests for a while) it's better all quietly, okay ... where to rush?) But at the expense of Vegas, it's not bad either, because there is where to accelerate.

E
Einheri 11.11.21

[Uncle Yar]
And I didn’t complain that the game was long. On the contrary, I’m glad about it. And I continue to play, yesterday the mod put: "Island-northern territory". Not bad, almost point lookout)))

[
[Uncle Yar] 11.11.21

Cart.Price, is it called that? Did ours do, or is it a different name in English? And do I need to start a new game? )

E
Einheri 11.11.21

[Uncle Yar]
Yes, that's what it's called. Ours did, even there is voice acting, so I use it, though the further into the forest, the more sorties. But the plot itself seems to be good, the quests are interesting. And weird music from Vegas plays as a background. I did not start a new game. There you will read everything that is incompatible with, and so on.

[
[Uncle Yar] 11.11.21

Capt.Price, thanks)

V
Volt123 11.11.21

I play Fallout 2, Fallout 3 and Fallout: NV in parallel.
Fallout 3 was played 2 times, first the original (I studied the game almost completely), and then with Broken steel (and other DLC). Now I play for a very bad hero, Megaton was blown up, killed by a ghoul and I'm going to trade slaves.

R
RemarX 11.11.21

I play, the game is super !!!!!!!

o
oleg RTW 11.11.21

playing Fallout 3

O
Outfater 11.11.21

I'm still playing ... put 90 add-ons and go through again ...

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

there are not so many shkoloty

F
Filis 11.11.21

The game is unique, I have been playing it for the third time, but the interest does not go away :). Although in the same Oblivion, no matter how he tried to play, interest in him did not appear.

U
User 271236 11.11.21

Passed completely for the third time, knocked out all the achievements in live.
Now I will go through Fallout: NV for the second time

R
Rasl11 11.11.21

I don't play anymore, I switched to a new vegas.

H
HyperXStream 11.11.21

Is the game even worth playing?

K
Kramer 11.11.21

Definitely.

F
Filis 11.11.21

Or maybe someone can clarify such a thing to me: when you connect live add-ons fall off, right? Well, there is Pitt, Anchorage and others like them ... That is, achievements can be earned only for the original game (for GOTY owners)?

U
User 271236 11.11.21

when you connect live add-ons fall off, right?

on the gold edition do not fall off

R
RemarX 11.11.21

HyperXStream
Worth, the game is better than the 3rd part.

H
HyperXStream 11.11.21

BROTHERHOOD

I haven't played any Fallout. So there is nothing to compare with.

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

wrong. on this forum in general one shkolota who grabbed a beautiful wrapper. pichal