3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[TSVETOTYPE] 11.11.21 10:36 pm

Who is still playing? (Fallout 3)

:)
201 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaveL08 11.11.21

Passed 2 times, passed the DLC, found all the places, sometimes I just go to run around the Wasteland))

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

found all the places
Chu ... I thought so too ... =)

A
Arthur19_40 11.11.21

Eh ... Fallout 3 is the coolest game ever (that was my impression when I played it for the first time).
So, I still have this opinion!

C
Chukchi Militant 11.11.21

To be honest - crap. I played out of hopelessness. The operatives were half a gig, so I was glad that it was going on.
The world is absolutely not thought out.
Nuclear war. Wasteland. Yeah. The sun is shining and jazz, or maybe we can dance?
Point Lookout is not bad, but empty. Except in Calvert, there is nowhere to walk to the base.
Pitt - well, finally! The first features of post-nuclear civilizations! Primitive industry, slavery, degenerates, dictatorship. Oh - it's already over, and the only play areas are skyscrapers on the way to the leader and a backyard with bars of steel.
The main monster of the game is the Hulk with a Kalash. : '' '' (((
When I saw ants and scorpions, I cried. What kind of rich imagination do I need to shove insects from the 80s horror movies into a game? The only plausible monster is a mole rat.: '' ''
Can anyone explain how swamp crabs and humanoid kings could be related? Dandy, blah.
How can ordinary zombies throw plasma?
This is a scary world, and you have to find a missing person - it doesn't matter! Bulk into the radioactive river and you are at the aircraft carrier!
What are the individual kamikazes of the Enclave doing in the wasteland? Where are the vertiberds that should reach them and dominate the wasteland?
Why are there no vehicles other than vertibirds and legs, maybe evolution had intermediate links, well, at least a bicycle?
What prevented you from making a naughty Brotherhood with your robot before the appearance of the 101st?
How did it happen that mutants turned out to be a self-propagating species and there are intellectuals among them? O_o
Who pays the rangers, sheriffs, claws? Who taught Charon?
Who are the explorers from the north? What the fuck are cyborgs when benders walk the roads and ugly tanks with brains drive around?
Where to recruit good characters for a hundred or two ears?
Why the heck are homemade weapons if they're always worse than factory weapons?

Many plot errors were corrected in Vegas, but now it is no longer post-apocalyptic, now a fantasy western.
More or less atmospheric toy - Metro, but there again crawl along these fucking tunnels. In short, there is no good game on the topic.

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

Chukchi, do you know anything about the Fallout universe? Or is FO3 your first acquaintance?

Where to recruit good characters for a hundred or two ears?
I'll tell you a secret - in Rivet City, among the guards.

Homemade weapons are great gadgets if used wisely. Mines and grenades are many times more powerful than "factory" ones. Javelin - indispensable when hunting for Deathclaws and Yao-gai. The Glove of the Talon ignores enemy armor, which is convenient for those playing melee. Balances the odds. "Racket" is a chance for a low-level player to confront relatively strong opponents, while there is no money and decent weapons. "Railroad rifle" - the same. In addition, it, when used skillfully, can immobilize the enemy.

What prevented you from making a naughty Brotherhood with your robot before the appearance of the 101st?
The plot says about it.

The plot says about it.

What are the individual kamikazes of the Enclave doing in the wasteland?
The plot says about it.

Where are the vertiberds that should reach them and dominate the wasteland?
Uh ... Well, you understand, right? ..

When I saw ants and scorpions, I started crying.
But in vain. Legs rise and the previous parts of the foul. Scorpions, at least for sure.
FO3 is not a standalone game, it is a tiny part of the Fallout universe represented by Washington and the surrounding area. To assess (negatively or positively) the scale of the idea, you must at least familiarize yourself with the history of this fictional world and the content of previous games.

C

Olly-alpha

Stepped on a sore corn. )))

and you are
not in Paris, poke it.

I'll tell you a secret - in Rivet City, among the guards.
Every time exactly there to go after them? ;)

Homemade weapons are great gadgets if you use them wisely.
If the dart launcher knocks down Talon, then what is the problem with the people? A mutant super monster more gentle creature?

The plot says about it.
Is it possible in more detail? In the sense of rotten excuses in the absence of localization in the game? But I don’t know about the Enclaves, enlighten.

But in vain. Legs rise and the previous parts of the foul.
I know. But it was the fans who were the most offended by Oblivion. However, the stupidity that was thrown in the 90s looks clumsy in the era of intel-kor.

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

Stepped on a sore corn.
No, it's just that the work is over and I'm bored. I have a lot of sick calluses, but the comp. the toy is not included in their number. =)

Every time exactly there to go after them? ;)
If the question of gaining two hundred ears is fundamental - then yes, every time. On the other hand, the Wastelands live their own lives, full of "inhabitants" and marauders. You need to be more careful with the latter, the main thing is not to hurt the unique ones, they can come in handy.

If the dart thrower knocks down Talon, then what are the problems with people? A mutant super monster more gentle creature?
Here! That's how you ... uh ... you played carefully. The javelin not only poisons the victim, but also paralyzes the limbs, that is, the enemy, instead of running and jumping, begins to move slowly and in a wreck, which makes it possible for even a low-level player to finish off a dangerous creature without unnecessary fuss. At first, it may be relevant for both people and supers (it does not work with everyone), then it is more relevant for monsters - Claws, Yao-gays, ghoul-rippers. By the way, the latter do not throw plasma, but mucus.

Is it possible in more detail?
It is possible, but is it necessary? This is how a man came, dabbled in the game, without really figuring out what was the cost ... =)

What prevented the naughty Brotherhood with his robot before the appearance of the 101st?
It was broken! He works in the final battle, according to Rothschild, through a stump-deck, he was activated from despair, because the Brotherhood could no longer oppose the Enclave.

Rangers and Claws are mercenaries. Whoever ordered them pays them. If the claws hunt the Wanderer, Tenpenny pays them. Regulators are a separate organization, they work on an ideological basis, no one pays them.

Charon comes from some sect. He is not just a fighter, he is a mercenary, and he was taught the trade of a mercenary before he went into "adulthood".

But it was the fans who were the most offended by Oblivion.
I'm not a fan, I didn't even play them. But in order to understand what is happening in the third and Vegas, I took the time to read about the concept of the game and about the history of the Fallout universe. ;)

C

Olly-alpha

I'm not a fan, I didn't even play them. But in order to understand what is happening in the third and Vegas, I took the time to read about the concept of the game
Similarly.

Rangers and Claws are mercenaries. Who ordered them ...
I know, but this is what is called rotten excuses. There is nothing in the game.

This is how a man came, crumpled the game, not really figuring out how much ... =)
The last thing I wanted was to offend the heroic maiden, in shorts with a knife, running around Lookout. ;)
Everything is simpler. I'm a genre lover. When I first came across the game, I was counting on a more serious and non-linear storyline, and in the end the whole game was shooting stupid green jocks, cockroaches and saber-toots. Expectations were not met very much.

D
Death claw 11.11.21

Olly-alpha
My respect and respect :) The third foul is just for me as a dear one .. especially with mods you can build it for yourself) For him I would just be rude, but here .. in general, thank you :)

D
Death claw 11.11.21

Chukchi Militant
,, There is nothing in the game, it’s not all that I didn’t want ,, Gg However, you went to the site..found the forum of this game..If the game wasn’t worthwhile for me, ya would be too lazy to press the button .. and here miracle of miracles GG Due to the fact that I do not like so much work ha ha
First: this is a GAME you are going to look for plausibility in it? Again it's funny ..
Secondly: it's even easier She's not bad and millions like it .. If I'm wrong, kill me :)
Thirdly: everyone is free to think what he wants and to offend girls is really the last thing, even in shorts, even without them, so that we are much better off :) Yy

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

Likewise.
Then why so many questions?

I know, but that's what they call rotten excuses. There is nothing in the game.
I mentioned a specific name, we read it carefully.

The last thing I wanted was to offend the heroic maiden, who was running around Lookout in shorts with a knife. ;)
I play male Persians. ;) The exception is Vegas, for the fifth time I decided to go through it as a girl, see additional options.

As for expectations ... Can you name at least one game with a similar atmosphere and gameplay that would be better than the third fallout? Except Vegas, of course.
The plot - yes, let us down, let's face it. But the world of the Capital Wasteland is very rich and interesting. If in Vegas fast travel is our everything, then in FO3 it is very interesting to just wander, studying the map.

And yes, the game is made in the genre of retro-futuristic fantasy. The key words are "retro" and "fantasy".

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

Deathclaw, please. I like the third one very much, I think that criticism of it in 50 percent of cases is completely unfounded. It has disadvantages, of course, but also advantages - above the roof.

D
Death claw 11.11.21

Olly-alpha
You are right va fsem and many times :)

G
Genesis_X 11.11.21

Chukchi Militant, listen, judging by your posts, you really are Chukchi! I froze so many nonsense, just out of some kind of anger. Did someone kill you ten times in a row in F3? Why are you hysterical? Not tired of foul 3? Well, don't play! What are you upset about?
Judging by the questions you ask, you haven't even bothered to study the game properly.
Because if you studied it, you would know that the dart gun is not a lethal weapon, but a stopping weapon, the ghouls do not spit with plasma, but throw out radiation, and the rippers generally throw pieces of their radioactive body into pieces.
The Fellowship, for your information, scored on the purifier, until Kid 101 threw up the research files, until she found it in Brown's paws and returned it, after which the Enclave went on the offensive and the Fellowship had to react. And they did not use the Prime until Kid 101 told them that the Enclave had stolen the gekk they got from the 87th shelter, the last component for the purifier.
Instead of hysteria, dig deeper into the game and read and watch everything that comes across ...

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

Now there will definitely be a fight.

C

Olly-alpha

Now there will definitely be a fight.
Unlikely. :) I know that Fall became popular precisely due to the corresponding age category. ;)

Then why so many questions?
These are rhetorical questions.

I play male Persians. ;)
What kind of male chauvinism? )))

Can you name at least one game with a similar atmosphere and gameplay that would be better than the third fallout?
I called it Metro. Probably, it's not in vain that you use his mods?

But the world of the Capital Wasteland is very rich and interesting.
If I thought so, I would not swear.

The key words are "retro" and "fantasy".
It was retro. I did not see fiction. Post-nuclear fiction must be social. When I talked about a non-linear storyline, I meant a much more complex world, and not just the ability to hang around with bad guys. Yes, more complicated - no hulks.

Deathclaw, please.
Well, you see, at least he added your fans with his grumbling. ;)

G
Genesis_X 11.11.21

Chukchi Militant Friend, this topic is about who still plays F3. Why are you making verbiage here? Good to flood, do not zasera topic. Your point of view is already clear to everyone. What do you want to get?

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

What kind of male chauvinism? )))
Eh ... More like Freudianism, but we hardly need to talk about it. =))

I called it - Metro. Probably, it's not in vain that you use his mods?
What are these, for example?

If I thought so, I would not swear.
What's not to like? Ants and scorpions? But what about chance encounters, interesting characters, accidental deaths, after all? It’s so cool - it’s like you’re already like a native, and you come back from another trip to Point Lookout, and he’s lying dead ... And you are tormented by a dilemma - either to accept the loss, or to resurrect the asshole. Always something new.

It was retro. I did not see fiction.
Well, yes ... Nuclear warfare, plasma rifles and super mutants are our harsh reality.

Post-nuclear science fiction must be social.
An alternative? Who said?

Well, you see, at least he added your fans with his grumbling. ;)
Thanks, but I already have them. =)

S
Steel rain 11.11.21

I.
Vegas is not very good for me.
Fallout 3 GOTY is a theme.

M
Mister karter 11.11.21

For me to stop playing Foul ????? Never !!! I already replay it 25 times !!!