3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[TSVETOTYPE] 11.11.21 10:36 pm

Who is still playing? (Fallout 3)

:)
201 Comments
Sort by:
R
RemarX 11.11.21

Sgt.Gary Roach Sanderson
And what does it have to do with this topic ???

m
medobelk 11.11.21

Yes, I play a little nerves when you play this game. Romance took Bosko into porridge for a super mutant, and as he screams "it hurts" you just want to put a "shocker" between your eyes. The boar the centaur crawls creeps, and more often you find cigarettes from them are not bad sell to Moira you go so about the centaur you only get a gun here Doggy has already bitten him to beauty. Thumped Tenpennnnnnniiii and enjoy the view from the hotel a blooper somewhere bam from a fat man, and somewhere the death claw gnaws at a tramp hunter raiders standing smoking near the house stopping for the night. Yes, the meat of the swamp is just yum-yum for him, you really need to sweat, but it's a pity there is nothing mysterious like in a stalker, but how not to play this game when there is still New Vegas, but romance remained in 3 themes.

m
medobelk 11.11.21

and about foul 3 shit, write your opinion in the PM and another game better than S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and here it says it all

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

From an interview with Tod Howard from Bethesda: -
Is your favorite game always the last one, or do you already have a specific part of The Elder Scrolls that you love the most?
-As a rule, these are the last games that we made; so can I say Fallout3? If not, then I'll have to turn to Oblivion, then Morrowind and then go in the opposite direction. I can easily point out the shortcomings of each of them, but in general, I think we solve more problems than we create in each game.
fallout 3? Favorite part of the Scrolls? Anonymous as hints.

U
Uncle Dаn 11.11.21

Nikitozz55
fallout 3? Favorite part of the Scrolls?
fallout 3
Scrolls
fallout 3
Scrolls
lol

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

Lolshto?

U
Uncle Dаn 11.11.21

Scrolls and Fallout 3 are two different things, apart from the developers.

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

"Scrolls" and Fallout 3 - different things, not counting the developers of
Lolshto? Tell me more that you have never heard The elder scrolls 5: fallout? Fallout 3 is completely uncanonical and completely oblivion with guns. Play 2 fall, shkolota.

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

As I quote the chela from the "main":
Well, yes ... It looks funny when a typical wanker on the schedule, a player in F3 on the F3 forum writes what wretched shit F1-F2 (after evaluating the game only on YouTube, lol), while on the forum F1-F2 is not something that does not write anything, but does not even go there.

U
Uncle Dаn 11.11.21

The elder scrolls 5: fallout
Didn't hear. Heard TES 5: Skyrim.
---
Fallout 3 is completely non-
canonical. It depends on what is meant by canonicality.
If the atmosphere of post-apocalypse and retro-futurism - then F3 withstood the atmosphere at "5".
If the canons of the previous parts are about "three with a minus" (Neither Flyers, nor Gekko, nor classic weapons, etc.).
---
Play 2 Fall
Played. So far, I have abandoned it - there is a virus in the .exe file.
I'll play with pleasure, as soon as a friend from Vladivostok arrives - he will give me a license about 5 years ago :)
---
shkolota
Evidence of my inadequate reaction, obscenities, caps and other goodies inherent in a school student in a studio. Well, or a scan of my birth certificate, where my year of birth is indicated, which hints that I am a schoolboy, at least.
---
Well, yes ... It looks funny when a typical wanker on the graphics player in F3 on the F3 forum writes what wretched shit F1-F2 (after evaluating the game only on YouTube, lol), while on the F1-F2 forum it is not that, that he does not write anything, and does not even go there.
1) I did not notice such graphics in F3, which you can "jerk off" to. Cruise and train4 same.
2) What does this have to do with it? I have never slandered F1 and / or F2.

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

What does this have to do with it? I have never slandered F1 and / or F2.
And I do not say anything about this. It's just that an average static vacuum player in 3 fall has never played it (in 2 fall) or writes what wretched shit F1-F2 (having previously estimated the game only on YouTube, lol),. Something like this.

T
Tohno 11.11.21

Exehe, "medium static". There was a breath of physics.

b
bee walker and steamer 11.11.21

Just look. He has a Lurchanka.

T
Tohno 11.11.21

What is it? Who has it?

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

He has a Lurchanka.
Yes, every 1/3 of the person has one here.

M
Metal boss v 11.11.21

It's just that an average static vacuum player in 3 fall has never played it (in 2 fall) or writes what wretched shit F1-F2 (having previously estimated the game only on YouTube, lol),. Something like this.

As I quote the chela from the "main":
Well, yes ... It looks funny when a typical wanker on the schedule, a player in F3 on the F3 forum writes what wretched shit F1-F2 (after evaluating the game only on YouTube, lol), while on the forum F1-F2 is not something that does not write anything, but does not even go there.

By the way, the truth is. I noticed a lot of these) Grafon is not present: D

Z.Y. ROFL, this is my quote, just noticed. And then I look something familiar to me too.

m
medobelk 11.11.21

yes it's true

N
NavigatoR666 11.11.21

I played and I am playing now.

a
ak-13 11.11.21

About 2 months ago I passed the second time and gave up, but today I found a key from the face and decided to go through again - to earn achievements.

B
Biohazard2311_TDPG 11.11.21

After I came across modgames (a week ago), I woke up interest in the game and decided to go through one more time. Now there are 70+ mods, it's a pleasure to play.