3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[TSVETOTYPE] 11.11.21 10:36 pm

Who is still playing? (Fallout 3)

:)
201 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

I replay without a bunch of mods not without pleasure. After glittering Vegas with its intricate bugs, various strategies and moral and ethical dilemmas, the brain is pleasantly resting. =) Only now I forgot what they kill ghoul-rippers, they steamed me in "Point Lookout" ...

D
Death claw 11.11.21

Played play and will play :)

V
Viral 11.11.21

I play and I will still play! )) Never get bored.

E
Einheri 11.11.21

Fall will live forever!

M
MaxAid 11.11.21

I have already passed Follaut 3 times, and it also never ceases to amaze me, in the first I passed it without password patches, drooling flowed over the power armor and the ability to yearn for it, the terrible reality of the lack of ammunition makes it just fascinating and now with a set of everything addition of unique weapons and + mod patches for the game make it endlessly interesting.

A
Aluminum atom 13 11.11.21

passed 1.5 times - tired. took the fuck out.

S
Shickcomp 11.11.21

with the release of New Vegas, threw it

S
Silvestr1 11.11.21

I played when I first came out, did not go to the end.
Now I'm playing again, I decided to go completely))

N
New user 11.11.21

Fallout 3 has its own vibe. Nv has its own. I play both games

G
Genesis_X 11.11.21

I still play. Yesterday I went through almost the entire game from scratch. To be honest, New Vegas didn’t get me in that way. I played it a couple of times and dropped it, tired. And foul 3 is still fun to play. And by the way, what I don't like about HB is what the Brotherhood of Steel has made. It's a shame for them, like cockroaches hiding for years. And the NV Enclave, in comparison with Edemovsky, is some kind of hicks. Put Colonel Autumn and his commandos with the ragamuffins from NV, who even a provincial town cannot protect from bandits, and a hard FU appears! And there are a lot of such moments.

Woshchem Foul 3 is better. Although I love the Obsidians for their ingenious ideas, HB did not hook me, as Foul 3 still does. Pitt alone is worth something - a fairy tale! :)

D
D1d2d3 11.11.21

I just started playing yesterday out of respect for Bethesda. Great game.

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

I still play. Yesterday I went through almost the entire game from scratch. To be honest, New Vegas didn’t get me in that way. I played it a couple of times and dropped it, tired. And foul 3 is still fun to play. And by the way, what I don't like about HB is what the Brotherhood of Steel has made. It's a shame for them, like cockroaches hiding for years. And the NV Enclave, in comparison with Edemovsky, is some kind of hicks. Put Colonel Autumn and his commandos with the ragamuffins from NV, who even a provincial town cannot protect from bandits, and a hard FU appears! And there are a lot of such moments.
Action fan chtoli?
PS: The Brotherhood of Steel was crushed by the NKR when it began to grow. The Enclave smashed the Chosen One in 2 Foll. Go teach materiel.

G
Genesis_X 11.11.21

Nikitozz55

Fallout 2
Fallout 2 takes place north of Lost Hills, and the Brotherhood has only small outposts in Yama, San Francisco and NCR in this area. The Chosen One receives from them the task of stealing Vertibird's blueprints from Navarro's base.

Van Buren The next section is based on the events of Van Buren, canceled by Fallout 3 from Black Isle Studios. Since the game has not been published, this information is semi-canonical, if it does not conflict with the main storyline. In 2242, a war broke out between the Brotherhood of Steel and the NKR and, despite their technological superiority, the first began to lose it. To change the situation, the Brotherhood began using special devices called Stealth Boy, which made the user invisible. However, they soon had to be abandoned - Stealth Boy affected the psyche of people, causing hallucinations and schizophrenia. Unwilling to obey orders, the former military from the StealthBoy team steal several devices and create a new society called the Cirle Of Steel (Society of Steel).

Go yourself, teach the hardware more attentively, you don't need to give advice here. Here Foul 3 is discussed, not Foul 2 and what was in it ...

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

Genesis_X
I kind of summarized the materiel in response to your post ** trollface **

G
Genesis_X 11.11.21

Nikitozz55
Well, you did not retell the materiel, but the episode. BS from foul 2, this is not the whole BS. Yes, and smash ... No one smashed anyone, since Van Buuren was not released officially, and is considered a myth and not materiel. For that alone, I would have been fucked up by Black Isle Studios if they had brought this insane plot to release! To break the BS is blasphemy. A foul without a BS is not a Foul, but a Fail ...

By the way, it is felt, according to HB, that the creator's hand has changed, and not only in terms of in-game chips, but also in terms of the plot. NKR steers, and BS licks the heels.

When Arbor was playing the game herself, she was better at it. This is probably why I like Foul 3 more than HB.

T
Two-FACE 11.11.21

first played Fallout NV now play Fallout 3

m
medvedj501 11.11.21

I adore Fallout 3, I have been playing it since 2009 since my birthday (my friend gave me this game). I am the 3rd Fallout and now I play, even though I passed New Vegas twice. And I'm not going to leave Fallout 3 because this is the third game I installed when I bought the computer.

S
Slоnik 11.11.21

All the same, NV crossed out 3 falls for me.

U
Uncle Dаn 11.11.21

I got tired of this colorful New Vegas and re-launched the good old 3rd Fallout: D

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

The third fallout is very beautiful. :)