3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Impressions of the game. (Team Fortress 2)

TF2 came out ... I had a chance to play first one (test fighters), then came to the English-language server. There were a lot of people and in general it was fun. I was very pleased with the improved engine (it flies faster, the graphics are better), moving light sources (from bullets from my minigun big =))) There was also the Russian language right away, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows. There was also the statistics of the overall game (that is, all the games played on the account), I also noticed the possibility of collective murder (it used to happen that you shoot and shoot at the enemy, and then some gaad resorts to and soak, but now if there is such a frags will be counted to both of them) The balance can of course be slightly dissatisfied with foro out of 9 (like, I don't remember)) cool guys REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and spies. I hope they will patch it up.

In general, I really liked everyone, I advise you to play too ;-)

http://dump.ru/files/g/g11884132/ Screen-Pack
189 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flight mechanic 11.11.21

Although the game is already 3 years old, I bought the disc only in January of this year, and since then I have been killing myself in it to the fullest: D
The best thing is that there is humor in it, which is not enough in games

B
Breddou 11.11.21

Flight
mechanic heh, I have the same situation: D

-
-Iskander- 11.11.21

The game is just super.

777Pitbull777 11.11.21

Cool igruha)))

k
kasatka5078 11.11.21

Join the group of mixes on TF2. You are guaranteed pleasant communication and a great experience of playing 6x6. Mixes are collected very quickly. Join and you will significantly increase your new games. steamcommunity.com/groups/MixByPattyAndHisFriends

M
McLaren MP4-4 11.11.21

What's new in the catalog?
Kind of like a sniper (backpack).
Anyone already using it, need a thing?

M
Mosquito 11.11.21

McLaren MP4-4
just decoration

F
Frost norde 11.11.21

So far I have played only on LAN (I haven’t played on the Internet yet, but I really want to) - this is just a tower-based multiplayer shooter!)

G
Georgy Tikhonov 11.11.21

igruha clockwork only bastards spies enrage))))