3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Impressions of the game. (Team Fortress 2)

TF2 came out ... I had a chance to play first one (test fighters), then came to the English-language server. There were a lot of people and in general it was fun. I was very pleased with the improved engine (it flies faster, the graphics are better), moving light sources (from bullets from my minigun big =))) There was also the Russian language right away, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows. There was also the statistics of the overall game (that is, all the games played on the account), I also noticed the possibility of collective murder (it used to happen that you shoot and shoot at the enemy, and then some gaad resorts to and soak, but now if there is such a frags will be counted to both of them) The balance can of course be slightly dissatisfied with foro out of 9 (like, I don't remember)) cool guys REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and spies. I hope they will patch it up.

In general, I really liked everyone, I advise you to play too ;-)

http://dump.ru/files/g/g11884132/ Screen-Pack
189 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 11.11.21

how much a ruble, but it doesn’t get boring ...

x
xoxol_007 11.11.21

I can never learn to play well (((

D
Dilord86 11.11.21

So to laugh with black humor ...

T
Thor324 11.11.21

kada will already be renewal hesitated to wait

B
Baphomett 11.11.21

For two years now I have probably been waiting for the bots for the game to finally be made normal ???!

x
xoxol_007 11.11.21

this is the most awesome game in the world !!!!

T
Thor324 11.11.21

REDstractS once I don’t imagine what kind of intelligence is needed to make them if you haven’t played on the grid, play and understand yourself

B
Baphomett 11.11.21

That is ? Are they obscenely dumb? Valv, it seems, was planning to make them. And on the grid, well, nah they will solve me there in no time. Then these antivirus programs ... you need to turn them off, and you turn off the hell knows what the shit will "sit" on the computer.

T
Thor324 11.11.21

REDstractS I say play at least 1 time on the grid and you will see that bots for such a game are unrealistic to make or they will be stupid like a stump with dust. There you need bots not ala battlefield or cs

T
Thor324 11.11.21

and i'm playing with antivirus software and nothing

i
iamminik 11.11.21

And where did you get the idea that you need to turn off antivirus programs? I always play with them. I have not even heard anything like it.

G
GreenkO 11.11.21

my first impressions.
First, I examined the box with the disc to the holes, it was very interesting to look at all this)
then I installed it. This was my first acquaintance with Steam! when it was updated, I climbed the fan sites
and watched meet the video ... Pts smiled)) When the game was already installed, I sighed and decided to launch it. I saw a bald head with a valve ^ _ ^ and a splash screen. clicked "find servers" at that time there were very few of them and went to the very first one that caught my eye) ... in non-Russian (in other words, bourgeois ^ _ ^). the very first Persian for whom I started this pyro (although I rarely play with them now)
well, I went in search of blue enemies)) the map was kind of good with the capture of points. It was interesting to watch the running around))
while gape killed the sniper =) after the revival went to the central point. I almost hit the train)) suddenly I looked at our point, the scout was taking over and honey, I rushed towards them with a flamethrower, the medic stood with his back to me, and the scout jerked to the bottom and the train rammed him)) I lit the medic and was glad like a child, he yelled like that and rushed from me that he was taking some kind of sadistic thrill: D well then I ran with the rest of the classes and I found my destiny: engineer, scout, heavy and soldier. dabbled in a rocket jump and with demolition stickies, tried to find nips with a scout. Then I looked at the time - and I had already lost 3.5 hours! Well, on this I decided to go to bed in a good mood. The game was overwhelming)) Team Fortress 2 would have put all 10 points! I'm losing a fan of her))

T
Thor324 11.11.21

open now new cannons for a heavy honey feast and a scout

G
GreenkO 11.11.21

yes, I have already pumped heavy pyro and half honey and scout for a long time

j
joxxy 11.11.21

The PG has its own server. What is his IP?

i
iamminik 11.11.21

It seems that he is no longer there.

j
joxxy 11.11.21

Was it removed due to low attendance?

i
iamminik 11.11.21

Most likely. I did not play there, but I saw that, like, the indicator was "0 people".

j
joxxy 11.11.21

This forum is not visited at all. Few people come here.

j
joxxy 11.11.21

Where can I download ZombieMod?