3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Impressions of the game. (Team Fortress 2)

TF2 came out ... I had a chance to play first one (test fighters), then came to the English-language server. There were a lot of people and in general it was fun. I was very pleased with the improved engine (it flies faster, the graphics are better), moving light sources (from bullets from my minigun big =))) There was also the Russian language right away, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows. There was also the statistics of the overall game (that is, all the games played on the account), I also noticed the possibility of collective murder (it used to happen that you shoot and shoot at the enemy, and then some gaad resorts to and soak, but now if there is such a frags will be counted to both of them) The balance can of course be slightly dissatisfied with foro out of 9 (like, I don't remember)) cool guys REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and spies. I hope they will patch it up.

In general, I really liked everyone, I advise you to play too ;-)

http://dump.ru/files/g/g11884132/ Screen-Pack
189 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thor324 11.11.21

by the way, soon there will be new achievements for pyro

U
User 234950 11.11.21

Achivy piro will be on Thursday.
Lay out pliz vidyahu sniper for your mobile phone!

N
Nermi 11.11.21

author who drank yadu aka LooNaTeg Really? And I heard that on Friday (Thursday for America) in other things ... I hope you're right ...

T
Thor324 11.11.21

In principle, the incentive says that on Friday it is so strange

T
Thor324 11.11.21

and all nefig update on Friday and period

S
SolarDog 11.11.21

I would like to ask you something. At one time, he was fighting with might and main in TF1, when he first appeared. Each class had grenades. And everyone has their own - what was the cost of the demon's worlds or disks that hit with nails in all directions (a soldier's counter). And the scout's blinding grenades were pretty good. Actually the question is - are there grenades in TF2 or what?
And another question. A medic in TF1 could boost his health above normal by hitting them with his mallet. If the blow fell on the enemy, he began to hiccup and lose health (such as poisoned). And the engineer spilling his fellows with a wrench raised the armor to 200. The question is - is there a thread like that now?

T
Thor324 11.11.21

the medic has a slightly different grenade system, no

S
SolarDog 11.11.21

it is a pity that there is no more toast (Added variety to the gameplay.

T
Thor324 11.11.21

but the demolition has a cannon, she shoots explosive bulbs, like grenades, and they don't have armor in the game

C
CaVaBien 11.11.21

Overall - tf2 gameplay is better than the first part ...

d
dj_freeman 11.11.21

Tin, super! Is it possible to play it not only on the grid, but also play with bots?

R
RealForc3 11.11.21

Only on the grid.

d
dj_freeman 11.11.21

Some people say you can do it with bots too.

T
Thor324 11.11.21

what kind of bots are there

d
dj_freeman 11.11.21

Black humor RULEZZZZZZ!

T
Thor324 11.11.21

cool by the way the dispenser was made up to the 3rd level

g
ge4rofw4r 11.11.21

What kind of bots are there, don’t tell my slippers, all the relish is for you, for example, to kill someone with an Engineer, and then he is already rushing to take revenge on you, and first of all on YOU !!! ;))) cool joke, already the mood has risen;))) PS It's like one, too, on the forum Tomb Rider.Underworld offered to create a multiplayer for her !!! Can you imagine ?! Who knows, they will understand me !!! Good luck to all!!!

G
Gunsta123 11.11.21

is the beta worth?

T
Thor324 11.11.21

ahahahah tom rider mutiplayer ahahahahah rju nimagu

L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21

The game is cool.