3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Impressions of the game. (Team Fortress 2)

TF2 came out ... I had a chance to play first one (test fighters), then came to the English-language server. There were a lot of people and in general it was fun. I was very pleased with the improved engine (it flies faster, the graphics are better), moving light sources (from bullets from my minigun big =))) There was also the Russian language right away, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows. There was also the statistics of the overall game (that is, all the games played on the account), I also noticed the possibility of collective murder (it used to happen that you shoot and shoot at the enemy, and then some gaad resorts to and soak, but now if there is such a frags will be counted to both of them) The balance can of course be slightly dissatisfied with foro out of 9 (like, I don't remember)) cool guys REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and spies. I hope they will patch it up.

In general, I really liked everyone, I advise you to play too ;-)

http://dump.ru/files/g/g11884132/ Screen-Pack
189 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamminik 11.11.21

I only know this one:
# Name: TF2In.Ru ZombieFortress 24/7
# IP: 217.65.7.139:27015

When you log into the server, the download of the mod will automatically start.

j
joxxy 11.11.21

iamminik
Thanks.

j
joxxy 11.11.21

Are there many ZombieMod servers out there?

T
Thor324 11.11.21

ASSASSIN I just tried this zombie mod, honestly say this is not a mod, but just some kind of black skin and running current with 3 weapons, that is, batons, etc., you can play on ordinary servos

i
iamminik 11.11.21

And yet it's a mod. The game mode is changing. It is similar to the mod for 2nd Half "Zombie Panic". Many survivors appear, and a couple of zombies. The goal, I think, is clear. Survive as long as possible. Well, on the other hand, for zombies, the fastest way to "grab" or "infect". The mod, of course, is not so detailed that it could be made into a separate game like L4D. But it is quite funny and playable.
Zombie skin, number of classes of possible games for zombies and other similar little things - server settings.
I don’t know about the number. It seems to me that a little. At least I hardly met them.

T
Thor324 11.11.21

which one, there the current skin is supposedly zombie negroes and it is possible to use only 3rd weapons, well, more insanity

i
iamminik 11.11.21

3rd weapon only for zombies. The survivors have a complete set. Did you want the zombies to extinguish the survivors from the machine gun? This will be insanity.

T
Thor324 11.11.21

Tosho others have a complete set I know you just don't understand I thought there would be something more

j
joxxy 11.11.21

Played on a server with ZombieMod. I did not like.

j
joxxy 11.11.21

Is it possible to reset statistics in Steam?

a
antoniooooo2 11.11.21

With the release of TF2, there was such a button and now nothing

ps literally recently you were trying to earn achievements, but now to reset what happened? played on achiv servers?

j
joxxy 11.11.21

What kind of server is this?

j
joxxy 11.11.21

New Updates for Team Fortress 2 Released - 04/21/09

General Changes
* Changed the character unlock setup screen to support future features
* Added the ability for players to permanently remove items from their inventory when using the Backpack menu. This will not reset the accumulated achievements
* Added "player_teleported" game event when teleporting a player
* Updated cp_junction_final, where points are counted for the number of captures, not rounds. Without this, the map would not work correctly with the warm-up and stopwatch mode
* The scout now drops the flag when carrying it starts phasing

Fix
* Fixed cases where problems with connecting to Steam made it impossible to change their inventory
* Fixed a bug where the crosshair was displayed in non-English versions of the game, even when selecting the "None

j
joxxy 11.11.21

It is now possible to remove the weapon. But there is no way to restore it.

i
iamminik 11.11.21

played on achiv servers?
What does this mean?

Achievments-servers, which are created to quickly earn achievements and get new weapons. It is not uncommon for such servers to have static bots. In general, in the end, after playing on such a server, more often than not, you gain not a real stat. For example, 70 kills for a medic and the like.
After some time, people have a desire to reset the statistics so that no one can see it. Otherwise, they will immediately understand that a person has not earned achievements and new weapons in a good way. So to speak, point the finger at him and say "Chitak!"

a
antoniooooo2 11.11.21

Valve never ceases to amaze only yesterday wrote about the button to reset the stats - that it was removed, and today it was returned.

j
joxxy 11.11.21

Perhaps this is for the best.

a
antoniooooo2 11.11.21

Carefully remove the weapon, for example, I removed the critical cannon from the honey, because I think it is more useless than the Ãœbercannon.
ps what if it's a check which weapon is considered by the players to be the most useless (that is, people will check, delete, and it is unlikely that anyone will start testing this on the weapon they need)

i
iamminik 11.11.21

Well no. I don't think Valvovtsy suddenly needed to find out which weapon the players use the least. On HF, a critical cannon is often used in attack.
Apparently new weapons will indeed be added. In general, let's see.
Now, of course, you can tell fortunes. But you shouldn't take it too personally, so to speak. And then on the steamcommunity forums, people are already screaming that Valv is crazy and so on.

j
joxxy 11.11.21

Team Fortress 2 will be an MMORPG soon :)

pix.PlayGround.ru