3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Impressions of the game. (Team Fortress 2)

TF2 came out ... I had a chance to play first one (test fighters), then came to the English-language server. There were a lot of people and in general it was fun. I was very pleased with the improved engine (it flies faster, the graphics are better), moving light sources (from bullets from my minigun big =))) There was also the Russian language right away, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows. There was also the statistics of the overall game (that is, all the games played on the account), I also noticed the possibility of collective murder (it used to happen that you shoot and shoot at the enemy, and then some gaad resorts to and soak, but now if there is such a frags will be counted to both of them) The balance can of course be slightly dissatisfied with foro out of 9 (like, I don't remember)) cool guys REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and spies. I hope they will patch it up.

In general, I really liked everyone, I advise you to play too ;-)

http://dump.ru/files/g/g11884132/ Screen-Pack
189 Comments
Sort by:
j
joxxy 11.11.21

I haven't played for half a year. I'm tired of it.

s
shuregg 11.11.21

you are getting old =)) I have been playing for the 2nd month, until I earn most of the achievements I give up

1372809 11.11.21

Fucking Igruha! It’s after work To be hyped, to let off steam!

j
joxxy 11.11.21

morefps What's this?

G
G.T.A._Uffologist 11.11.21

People tell me please, is it worth taking orange boxing?

W
Wolk000 11.11.21

doo, you can't find a better collection for pizza rubles

G

Well, I buy in English, and it will cost me 1,500 rubles. in my country it is cheaper and you will not find it in Russian ... although .... there is still one shop, you will have to look in, but it will be cheaper than 1000 rubles in any way. The boxer's revenge costs 600 rubles! It's surprising that I found this feces at all, but nevertheless ... a fact.

W
Wolk000 11.11.21

ayy, I watched boxer revenge overview of Madison ... oyarzhal

listening and cha currency rubles? just if it is so expensive, maybe through steam it will be more economical?
(nuda, you will be tortured to pump out)

Well, I buy in English
if you buy a licensed orange box, then in incentive you can download any voice acting for free

G

I know that you can take any voice acting, the simple fact is that the game from amers (and not from 1s or whatever, where everything is cheaper) already increases the price. My currency is crowns, and when I jump from Steam, I have a speed of 700kb / s. However, I don’t want to take it there, paying for air is the last thing. It's even nicer with a box.

W
Wolk000 11.11.21

I'm afraid to disappoint you, but if you do not live in Russia, there is no point in buying Russian orange boxing, because Russian orange boxes are current for Russia (like all Valve games)

A
Alert 11.11.21

In addition, it is a sin not to buy the game through Steam at such a speed. And you do not pay for air, if, say, you demolish the game or even Windows, you can still download it for free (after you bought it) from Steam and that's it. time.
The main thing is not to forget your account and password to it and don’t give anyone ego and don’t get fooled by charlatans who offer to follow the link and take a free game there by entering your account and account.

G

I'm not a stump, I already have mv2 on the incentive, but it was also bought on disk and then activated on the incentive, and in general, I got the same benefits that you are talking about + I still have a disk, so as not to pump out all 11 GB well, it's simple, cheaper than $ 40, a friend brought me from Russia for 350 rubles, everything works, I don't know what you mean. Is that the English. the language is locked in the settings.

T
Thor324 11.11.21

Wolk000 For the whole CIS

V
VODKA45 11.11.21

GAME SUPER! BETTER NOT YET.

S
SounD120 11.11.21

the game of norms, especially when you are in the first place of all gnes)

M
MetalObsidian 11.11.21

The game is very cool)))) everyone has their own fighting style)) and everyone can use these qualities in a funny or terrifying way)))))))) heroes always joke))))

a
alexaxela 11.11.21

go in play 95.221.189.5:27015

A
Avtoritarin 11.11.21

I saw a smart topic in the tradeplaza, called "the crab game" ... The bottom line: everyone is thrown off by 1 weapon "leading" ... ... ... "whoever remains - gets ALL things" ... What happens in the middle of the game - a riddle ... The "presenter" swore that he wrote the entire rules, but somehow they "did not reach" ... 5 times they did not reach ... Then he gave up trying to explain, and began to call others for this exciting game .. Something like this ...

At least someone helped to understand the rules, the main thing for the "players" is not to run into a scam ... weapon...

M
MYPAH4A 11.11.21

The game is generally good, good quality. But I threw it long ago. I'm just tired of these endless updates that can't be downloaded. Why are they ?! I just want to go in and play in order to relax, but no, I have to download updates with hats for days that neither you nor your great-grandchildren will get. In general, the once masterpiece team shooter has slipped into dull shit.

T
Thor324 11.11.21

Download the beta and play normally, but in fact buy a normal Internet, I personally have any update in a couple of minutes swinging.