3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Impressions of the game. (Team Fortress 2)

TF2 came out ... I had a chance to play first one (test fighters), then came to the English-language server. There were a lot of people and in general it was fun. I was very pleased with the improved engine (it flies faster, the graphics are better), moving light sources (from bullets from my minigun big =))) There was also the Russian language right away, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows. There was also the statistics of the overall game (that is, all the games played on the account), I also noticed the possibility of collective murder (it used to happen that you shoot and shoot at the enemy, and then some gaad resorts to and soak, but now if there is such a frags will be counted to both of them) The balance can of course be slightly dissatisfied with foro out of 9 (like, I don't remember)) cool guys REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and spies. I hope they will patch it up.

In general, I really liked everyone, I advise you to play too ;-)

http://dump.ru/files/g/g11884132/ Screen-Pack
189 Comments
Sort by:
s
st.Bober 11.11.21

2 redox
how did you manage to run on the LAN?

Z
ZaraZ 11.11.21

and I write (in English) "STEAM BETA must be running" when I select the LAN tab, what does the STIM-beta have to do with it ????? and what is the difference from STIM?

x
xMEGASx 11.11.21

The game has a lot of weight. All classes are balanced, if only a flamethrower is a bit difficult, you need to aim at the head and almost point blank. If a bad ping is hard. Fun, addictive, nice. Judging by the fact that some Russian servers were already opened last Thursday, then tf2 will be popular

s
st.Bober 11.11.21

Who has a problem "STEAM BETA must be running" download this program:
http://depositfiles.com/files/1888916

And run it every time before playing !!
it helped me personally ...

Z
ZaraZ 11.11.21

I run this program (a green STIM window appears), minimize, start the game and all the fonts in the game disappear. I close the program - the fonts appear

s
st.Bober 11.11.21

I also have this kind of thing, so start TF2 first, roll up, start TRIM, unfold TF2, get out of it and come back in ... HZ why, but it helps, if it helps, sign off =)

L
Leppy 11.11.21

I've also launched this program, and if I want to connect to some server, it says "This server is using a newerprotocol (11) than your client

Z
ZaraZ 11.11.21

Does the TRIM program require full access to the Internet and not just to the LAN?

u
unreal bot 11.11.21

The game is cool, it's just a pity that rarely when the team plays well ((

r
relliK 11.11.21

An excellent game, although there is only meat on the servos now - there are no rules of the game ... everyone is pushing ahead to earn more frags

a
absolutestrat 11.11.21

I have a message when I connect "The server requires that you be running Steam", what should I do?

s
specter from TM 11.11.21

run steam

a
absolutestrat 11.11.21

specter from TM
what if a pirate? I started it? How can I play pirates on an Internet ..

a
absolutestrat 11.11.21

disassembled

S
Spy-soldier 11.11.21

I honestly never liked online shooters - I was not good at them. But TF is something !!!! The fan is simply incredible, it just drags on tightly ... The

balance in the game just rules 100. There is simply no class in the game that would rule everywhere and over everyone - each has its own advantages, but also its weaknesses. Moreover, playing the same is interesting and fun for each character. (although IMHO the most fun class is the spy). The graphics, design, appearance and behavior of the characters are made for a solid 5 with a plus. Respect to Valvam !!!

One thing is insulting - the incentive has a video toco meet the ... about 4 classes - a soldier, a gunner, an engineer and a demoman. WHERE THE REST ASKED ??? Pts. I hope that they will release a video about the rest of the characters))))

D
DrDynamite 11.11.21

Tell us who did it. How to connect a pirate to the Internet? It’s very hard to make a hunt.

a
absolutestrat 11.11.21

in general och fun game, such botliya, beautiful. the balance pleased me, because it was difficult to do with such a variety of characters.
agree with Spy-Soldier.
here I am at 80.93.176.243:27015- http://pix.playground.ru/253690/5718/55163/

K
Komradik 11.11.21

I played last night, I liked it, I was handsome, dynamic and interesting, otherwise I was already tired of the counter :)

k
killer546 11.11.21

I have not installed the game yet, update it for scrap. Only Episode 2 and the Portal set, and I still think: download it or not. Still, 50MB is not a huhry-muhry! So: are there bots there? If not, then it's crap !!!

S
Santa aka Loki 11.11.21

There are no bots there, fuck they are not needed)