3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Impressions of the game. (Team Fortress 2)

TF2 came out ... I had a chance to play first one (test fighters), then came to the English-language server. There were a lot of people and in general it was fun. I was very pleased with the improved engine (it flies faster, the graphics are better), moving light sources (from bullets from my minigun big =))) There was also the Russian language right away, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows. There was also the statistics of the overall game (that is, all the games played on the account), I also noticed the possibility of collective murder (it used to happen that you shoot and shoot at the enemy, and then some gaad resorts to and soak, but now if there is such a frags will be counted to both of them) The balance can of course be slightly dissatisfied with foro out of 9 (like, I don't remember)) cool guys REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and spies. I hope they will patch it up.

In general, I really liked everyone, I advise you to play too ;-)

http://dump.ru/files/g/g11884132/ Screen-Pack
189 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antivirus2k 11.11.21

2_logic5009:
This means that you have an old version of the game. I believe that you have a _not_licensed version, or you have disabled auto-update in Steam. If you have a pirate, then look for this very protocol 14 (update), if you have a license, then just update the game and everything will be tip-top. :)

O
ONUFRY 11.11.21

Yes. everything is right

l
logic5009 11.11.21

Chela I xs, I bought an orange box, I found an update, if I install everything up to 14 protocols, will it go ???

C
Crazy Cactus_ 11.11.21

very good I really liked the funny toy

M
Men3d 11.11.21

logic5009
What do you think?))

T
T1tan 11.11.21

I've been playing TF2 since the beta version, it's been about six months already, awesome thing, I'm not tired of it yet, the best network shooter I've played and I'm playing !!!

D
Dirkus 11.11.21

but I have a bummer ... when I try to connect to the servo, it gives out: This server is using a newer protocol than your client. maybe mnu version is not the same? I just didn’t see patches on the playground, and I thought that they hadn’t been released yet ... who will help?

o
omegalol 11.11.21

to play on the playground server, you need a licensed TF2.

t
totktonada 11.11.21

I didn't like it. For me, class breakdown is a limiting factor (((

T
Thor324 11.11.21

people who know how to do it use ÃœberCharge on two teammates at once

U
User 234950 11.11.21

just take turns treating 2 people with the uber turned on. for each of them, it will not disappear while you heal the other for about 1 second. so take turns and heal.

T
Thor324 11.11.21

OK, ATP turned out, we can still tell me this, pliz assist the killing of 3 opponents, using the ÜberCharge on the scout and by the way I wanted to ask there on the site it says open 36 awards you will get all the guns and in the game there are 39 of them and I can’t panat Nuna to get everything 39 open or 36?

T
Thor324 11.11.21

Sori also wanted to ask, and if we let me open a new gun and stalemate, for example, I had to reinstall Windows and that is, delete the game and put the weapon on me again that I opened it?

T
Thor324 11.11.21

pliz tell me how to complete this task, that is, what how to do atoms, I can’t even panat Placebo effect: kill 5 enemies in one life without using a fully prepared ÜberCharge

K
Kostoprav99 11.11.21

The game rules. As for me, the interaction of Contra is much better. I have already unlocked all achievements

T
Thor324 11.11.21

I still have 1 left

U
User 234950 11.11.21

bone
yes, then the weapon will remain, even if you log in from your account on another computer.
Placebo effect: type uber, but do not activate it, switch to syringe / saw and kill 5 people without dying.
Assist three uber assassins on the scout: use the uber on the scout while he has to kill three people.
about 36/39: the bottom three do not count. The first is given for 12 basic, the second - for 24 basic, the third for all basic (full-time medical).

T
Thor324 11.11.21

clear please

L
Lento 11.11.21

People! How to install the microphone?

M
MOGUG 11.11.21

Lento don't flood.
Super Timfortres 2 rules game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!