3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 11.11.21 11:27 pm

How to get through ...? (Walkthrough questions) (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Since you don't have a topic with gameplay questions here (?), I'll write it here.

In general, I decided to replay in Kotor, but I have already forgotten a lot, so I would like to clarify a couple of points for the "ideal game", so to speak :)) I
apologize in advance for the Nubian or button accordion questions, but these are practically all the questions I ever had when playing 2nd Kotor ..

1. Is it possible to get full influence from G0-T0 without grabbing dark glasses? I remember somewhere, I read about it ... but I don't remember how to do it.
2. Sobsno, how to sort things out with G0-T0 itself? For him to tell about himself ... I don’t remember at close range, but I remember that there are mega-crazy-brainwashed dialogues and you need to be cunning in every way ...
3. A tricky question.
In the same place where I read about G0-T0, it was said that I CAN'T take the quest for fuel for Telos and generally talk to the Hutt, because otherwise either G0-T0 won't speak, or ... I don't remember. Something bad will be :))
4. Probably the most painful question in the game :))
Visas and Brianna ... HOW TO BE ??!
How does this brain-epic dialogue node resolve normally? I did something like this last time, but I'm afraid I won't master it this time ...
5. I don't remember literally, but in the palace on Onderon (during the assault), for all the passage I did not understand how to open some doors there. .. Or are they there like on Dantooine, for decoration?
6. Maybe a glitch, maybe not, but on Korriban, in a buggy tomb, where we meet a copy of Revan, I somehow screened a copy of myself standing next to him or something like that ... I can't find the screen yet.
Um, wtf? Or is it so? :))
7. Is it possible to pump a personalized crystal to the limit and which crystal is better for a clean contact person, I use the Force only as a nice bonus and support (lightning, healing, speed, etc.).
8. Is there a 2nd secret compartment on the Ebon Hawk? It seems like it was returned in 1.0c .. or how?
9. Can you complete the quest about trusting the Jedi on Dantooine? Maybe they fixed it in 1.0s?

10. Never once on Telos caught a scene with Kart and Bastila ... where to look for her? A scene, in the sense :))

Thanks for the answers ...

ZY Regarding G0-T0 and fuel and quests in general ... in 1.0s a lot of things have been finished. Sobsno, what has changed in the schemes for gaining influence, conversations with Kreia, Visas and Brianna, etc.?
ZZY I'll try to find the place where I read about G0-T0 and influence, then I'll unsubscribe here.
122 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack_Sparrow stepyanka 11.11.21

all the script worked, after I rebooted the mission, now the following question:

In a mission where you need to place 4 proton nuclei on the ship, I placed 3, killed the Jedi, and I had to remove 1 nucleus from the rocket compartment in order to install it nearby. But I can't just extract it, writes that somewhere nearby is a console where I can unlock it. So where is this console?

s
scareproof 11.11.21

she is in the same location, there is a room with some big crap, which you can click on :-D in the same room - terminal, and in my opinion a couple of lockers. in general, you approach the terminal, press a couple of buttons. then to the crap, again a couple of buttons - voila! the fourth proton nucleus in your pocket.

* presented the size of the core and the size of the pocket, was horrified *

J

that is, the terminal next to the crap (missile bay)?

J

there is still a desk in that room, is that the one?

s
scareproof 11.11.21

Yes Yes. it looks like. the terminal is not nearby, it is at the other end of the same room. )

J

damn, well, they hid it, I thought it was a wall in general

s
scareproof 11.11.21

so that! : D

A
Apple aka ntKid 11.11.21

And I met with the Jedi for the dark Exile, they all died, I was carried to the polar academy, the Handmaids all disappeared, and Handmaiden stands near the ship and with some words attacks me. The script did not glitch, as usual on Telos to fight off the Sith, but I would very much like to finish off Atris :) There is some kind of restorative mod and a bunch of others, the rest seems to be as it is .. so how can you get to Atris?

B
BO3DYX777 11.11.21

Hello everyone. So I was tortured to read all the posts, but I did not find anything I needed for myself. I have one question: how to make Atton a Jedi?

[
[AHakuH] 11.11.21

BO3DYX777
on Nar Shadan two people will come up to you and tell you that Atton is dangerous and cannot be trusted, after that you can talk to him.

s
scareproof 11.11.21

the impact should be high.
http://swkotor.ru/walkthrough/?011 - article about influence.

and yes, in the refugee sector, two Twilekkas come up to you and say they know Atton. If the influence on Atton is high, then you need to talk him about this topic, and the result will be that he will become a Jedi.

m
msAntiNoob 11.11.21

help on the peragus where it is necessary with the help of the console to open the door to the hangar with the hawk, I am trying to open this door and the console writes like it is necessary to replace the leash where she tell plizzzzzzzzz !!!!!

m
msAntiNoob 11.11.21

wiring

s
scareproof 11.11.21

at the entrance to this location, through the pipes where you entered - there is a container.

O
OldschoolMD 11.11.21

Hello everybody! I recently decided to replay the game. And after the passage of all the planets in this order (Dantooine-Koribban-Nar Shadaa and there Dhun and Onderon) and their field, nothing new appears. I met all the masters. What to do next ??? What kind of mysticism ?? Where is Malachor or Nihilus?

s
schweppes13 11.11.21

Did you kill the masters or not?

O
OldschoolMD 11.11.21

No, I'm on a positive light side almost max, no cheats.

s
schweppes13 11.11.21

Then you need to go back to Dantooine in the rebuilt Temple. There you will meet the Masters.

O
OldschoolMD 11.11.21

There they are not ... There is only Jorran .... And there is no quest with the Mandlorians ?? And there no one joined me, even the one with a bow ... WHAT NEXT ??

O
OldschoolMD 11.11.21

schweppes13
Fseo Thanks. Fseo norm uje .... Tam ia prosto ne pogovoril s vrookom ... ia dumal stot tot urod Djoran Jedi a on prosto naiomnik .... Teperi uje na malahore .. ubil Atris i Nihilusa.