3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 11.11.21 11:27 pm

How to get through ...? (Walkthrough questions) (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Since you don't have a topic with gameplay questions here (?), I'll write it here.

In general, I decided to replay in Kotor, but I have already forgotten a lot, so I would like to clarify a couple of points for the "ideal game", so to speak :)) I
apologize in advance for the Nubian or button accordion questions, but these are practically all the questions I ever had when playing 2nd Kotor ..

1. Is it possible to get full influence from G0-T0 without grabbing dark glasses? I remember somewhere, I read about it ... but I don't remember how to do it.
2. Sobsno, how to sort things out with G0-T0 itself? For him to tell about himself ... I don’t remember at close range, but I remember that there are mega-crazy-brainwashed dialogues and you need to be cunning in every way ...
3. A tricky question.
In the same place where I read about G0-T0, it was said that I CAN'T take the quest for fuel for Telos and generally talk to the Hutt, because otherwise either G0-T0 won't speak, or ... I don't remember. Something bad will be :))
4. Probably the most painful question in the game :))
Visas and Brianna ... HOW TO BE ??!
How does this brain-epic dialogue node resolve normally? I did something like this last time, but I'm afraid I won't master it this time ...
5. I don't remember literally, but in the palace on Onderon (during the assault), for all the passage I did not understand how to open some doors there. .. Or are they there like on Dantooine, for decoration?
6. Maybe a glitch, maybe not, but on Korriban, in a buggy tomb, where we meet a copy of Revan, I somehow screened a copy of myself standing next to him or something like that ... I can't find the screen yet.
Um, wtf? Or is it so? :))
7. Is it possible to pump a personalized crystal to the limit and which crystal is better for a clean contact person, I use the Force only as a nice bonus and support (lightning, healing, speed, etc.).
8. Is there a 2nd secret compartment on the Ebon Hawk? It seems like it was returned in 1.0c .. or how?
9. Can you complete the quest about trusting the Jedi on Dantooine? Maybe they fixed it in 1.0s?

10. Never once on Telos caught a scene with Kart and Bastila ... where to look for her? A scene, in the sense :))

Thanks for the answers ...

ZY Regarding G0-T0 and fuel and quests in general ... in 1.0s a lot of things have been finished. Sobsno, what has changed in the schemes for gaining influence, conversations with Kreia, Visas and Brianna, etc.?
ZZY I'll try to find the place where I read about G0-T0 and influence, then I'll unsubscribe here.
122 Comments
Sort by:
n
n_maur 11.11.21

Here's another question, where can you get the "thorium" charges you really need to blow up a military warehouse on the planet of the Mandolorians? Or what are these thorium charges called in the save editor?

Тed 11.11.21

1 charge is exactly on korriban. But he is needed to open the room ...

s
scareproof 11.11.21

one on Korriban, in the library of the Sith Academy, the other - on Dantooine, sold by a Sullustian merchant, I don't remember what his name was. and I don't remember exactly if it is in the goods, or if it sells thorium only if it is somehow promoted in the dialogue.

Тed 11.11.21

or he sells thorium only if it is somehow promoted in the dialogue.

It seems there is something connected with a wrench. He stole in Khunda =)

s
scareproof 11.11.21

mmm, maybe after you see the wrench, you can spin it up to sell thorium.

R
Reaper SIN 11.11.21

help pass the korriban test at the Sith academy

s
scareproof 11.11.21

The answers to the questions are:

1: Freedon Nadd
2: 20
3: Gizka
4: “I always lie”
5: Passion, strength, power, victory.

R
Reaper SIN 11.11.21

thanks

L
LEGIOH 11.11.21

People, I apologize in advance, the button accordion is probably creepy, but how to make a Boa-fool a Jedi? I tried to bazaar with him regularly, it does not help

f
fear 11.11.21

LEGIOH (prerequisite: you must already have a laser knife).
you fly, you go to the cave of crystals on Dantooine, I think.
You take only Babadur to your team, and park the rest.
Near the cave, on a hill, there is a man.
Chat with him, he will ask you to find and bring him some sensors, or some other crap.
You agree, you go into the cave, right at the entrance there is a jug, search, you will find sensors.
The script of the dialogue with Babadur is triggered.
In the answer, choose an option: give the sensors to Babadur for research.
Then go back to that guy and sell the sensors for the regular price, don't haggle !!!
Everything, for such a good attitude to Babadur, he will carry the GG in his arms.
Now, you can immediately without leaving the cashier, a couple of dialogues with Babadur - and he is already a Jedi.

s
scareproof 11.11.21

this is only one point of influence on the babadur. in fact, just help everyone who can be helped, provided that you have only babadur in your team, and the rest are parked.

f
fear 11.11.21

scareproof I somehow did not communicate with the babadur and did not carry him with me. But then he read the guide, and in such a way, from the summer, he recruited him.

And I remembered that even that guy should be split into a frank confession during a conversation, and after that the sensors should be sold at the initial price without bargaining, although he would offer double the price.

K
K0MAH4 11.11.21

Who knows if there is any way to get your former lightsaber from Atris (before leaving Telos) ?? Worth TSLRCM 1.7

f
fear 11.11.21

K0MAH4 has never heard of such a thing.

W
WOLF7 11.11.21

according to the plot in any way. but there is a mod that allows you to do this.

K
K0MAH4 11.11.21

clear

m
meshti 11.11.21

And how to open the door on the Korriban in the academy there is still a holocron with Bastille, if I blow up thorium, the holocron breaks, and I want to open it ... please help (sorry for the Russian, I'm from Ukraine)

G
Govorok 11.11.21

meshti
If in a conversation with Atton on Peragus you chose that Revan helped save the Republic, the holocron will be damaged no matter how hard you try. In order for the holocron to be intact, it is necessary to say in a conversation with Atton that Revan was a dark man.
Damn, I hope I wrote it clearly?

m
meshti 11.11.21

understood, thanks a lot! =)

R
R7Justis 11.11.21

I was stuck in the grave of Freedon Nadd killed all the Sith, there are no Jedi in the team, the Mandalorian comes up, praises me ..
then asks why are we going to the camp? I answer him yes let's go, what happened to the exile
* loading screen *
your whole team was killed
I play for evil