3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 11.11.21 11:27 pm

How to get through ...? (Walkthrough questions) (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Since you don't have a topic with gameplay questions here (?), I'll write it here.

In general, I decided to replay in Kotor, but I have already forgotten a lot, so I would like to clarify a couple of points for the "ideal game", so to speak :)) I
apologize in advance for the Nubian or button accordion questions, but these are practically all the questions I ever had when playing 2nd Kotor ..

1. Is it possible to get full influence from G0-T0 without grabbing dark glasses? I remember somewhere, I read about it ... but I don't remember how to do it.
2. Sobsno, how to sort things out with G0-T0 itself? For him to tell about himself ... I don’t remember at close range, but I remember that there are mega-crazy-brainwashed dialogues and you need to be cunning in every way ...
3. A tricky question.
In the same place where I read about G0-T0, it was said that I CAN'T take the quest for fuel for Telos and generally talk to the Hutt, because otherwise either G0-T0 won't speak, or ... I don't remember. Something bad will be :))
4. Probably the most painful question in the game :))
Visas and Brianna ... HOW TO BE ??!
How does this brain-epic dialogue node resolve normally? I did something like this last time, but I'm afraid I won't master it this time ...
5. I don't remember literally, but in the palace on Onderon (during the assault), for all the passage I did not understand how to open some doors there. .. Or are they there like on Dantooine, for decoration?
6. Maybe a glitch, maybe not, but on Korriban, in a buggy tomb, where we meet a copy of Revan, I somehow screened a copy of myself standing next to him or something like that ... I can't find the screen yet.
Um, wtf? Or is it so? :))
7. Is it possible to pump a personalized crystal to the limit and which crystal is better for a clean contact person, I use the Force only as a nice bonus and support (lightning, healing, speed, etc.).
8. Is there a 2nd secret compartment on the Ebon Hawk? It seems like it was returned in 1.0c .. or how?
9. Can you complete the quest about trusting the Jedi on Dantooine? Maybe they fixed it in 1.0s?

10. Never once on Telos caught a scene with Kart and Bastila ... where to look for her? A scene, in the sense :))

Thanks for the answers ...

ZY Regarding G0-T0 and fuel and quests in general ... in 1.0s a lot of things have been finished. Sobsno, what has changed in the schemes for gaining influence, conversations with Kreia, Visas and Brianna, etc.?
ZZY I'll try to find the place where I read about G0-T0 and influence, then I'll unsubscribe here.
122 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nichronus 11.11.21

NC
If you are kind - do not do anything with fuel. Ravage the Republic xD
About Kahranna. With her problem, you have to go to Fassa, that bastard at the docks, I think you know. But this is only after the yacht. Before that, he will constantly complain, they say, I will not do anything while GO-TO intercepts ships, etc.
PS As for Odis xs - I always referred him to Fass. And Moonshade was returning the Weequay captain, though he had stocked up with first-aid kits beforehand. And to the yacht.

S
Svetlana Kornilova 11.11.21

(If you are kind - do nothing with fuel. You will ruin the Republic xD yet) - Not true.

In the cantina on Narshad, in secret mode, you overhear the conversation of two thugs about Vogga's problem with Go-to, after the dance and robbing the warehouse, you wake up Vogga and say that you know about his problems with Goto and offer to help for the supply of fuel to Telos, he agrees. After Goto's yacht, you come back to Vogga and say that the problem is solved and remind you of fuel. That's all.

I was able to solve the problem with fuel regardless of whether I was light or dark.

You can wander around Jekk Jekk Tarr without stocking up on first-aid kits if you put on a spacesuit or a breathing mask (we get it at the very beginning of the game on Peragus when searching rest rooms), you can not take a companion with you to Jekk Jekk Tarr.

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

Svetlana Kornilova
After Goto's yacht, you again come to Vogga and say ...
And then Go-To himself will do this for you, because you destabilize the situation on Telos. Because trading with the Hutts is only at a loss for yourself. What, in general, the chapter of the Exchange itself can explain to you from a purely economic point of view, using trivial psychological knowledge about the Hutts themselves. Clear?
or a breathing mask
Mde? And it seemed to me that Jack's poisonous vapors also penetrate through the skin, as Atton was talking about ... Why, then, a spacesuit, if you can use a breathing mask.
PS Yes, and the name of the moon is spelled "Nar Shaddaa"

G
Govorok 11.11.21

Hmm? And it seemed to me that Jack's poisonous vapors also penetrate through the skin, as Atton was talking about ... Why, then, a spacesuit, if you can use a breathing mask.
However, this is the case. The mask is enough not to waste your XP. Why is that? Question to the developers.

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

Debriz_01 Pf
, I checked with a mask - the damage is in progress . Therefore, I just scored first-aid kits to the top of my head in order to have time to get to the captain and back.
PS Yes, by the way, what have the experience points to do with it?

A
Aconer 11.11.21

Meydum_Nichronus
with a mask is not infected. Better to kill the moon shadow team to get the influence of dark satellites

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

Chaos Patriot
Is my version this old? o_O And the team did not kill. I am kind.

G
Govorok 11.11.21

Meydum_Nichronus
I also checked. And I checked it more than once. True, I did not collect first-aid kits. They are useless. The mask protects 100%. And then you can use the breath-holding ability that Kreia taught.

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

So, it's time to put it.

G
Govorok 11.11.21

PS Yes, by the way, what have the experience points to do with it?
I didn't notice it right away.
I meant health. It's just that in many games it is xp.

s
scareproof 11.11.21

it is HP. or HP. and XP is Ex Pi!

G
Govorok 11.11.21

Well, yes. crawled off.

S
Svetlana Kornilova 11.11.21

Meydum_Nichronus
And then Go-To himself will do this for you, because you destabilize the situation on Telos.
Go-To's opinion doesn’t interest me, I don’t recognize him at all, when he appears in my group I don’t communicate with him and I don’t take it anywhere, I don’t have it for me. And it was not about that, NC asked (a) what to do with the fuel. And also I objected to your remark that it is better for the light one not to do this quest, do not mislead people. At the end of the game, Lieutenant Green thanks for the fuel.

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

Svetlana Kornilova
Hmm, this is how morality and economic thinking die. And Dol Grenn himself does not know what he is agreeing to. You, madam, think like a typical gamer: there is a task - you have to complete it. And that's not what I was talking about. Imagine that the situation really affects the outcome of the Battle of Telos. We take two cases:
Case 1. Which you like so much. Telos buys fuel from the Hutt. Great, but the Hutt, in the first place, will not sell the entire supply of fuel on the Slecheyron. Secondly, he will sell it for an unimaginable price, which will devastate the Station's budget. What do we have as a result? Nihilus's fleet arrives. The station, of course, having (very small) reserves of fuel, raises fighters into the air. So what? The Sith forces outnumber the Station's forces three times. We have: completely destroyed military equipment, significant damage to art weapons, human losses, major damage to the Station. Onasi's fleet also suffers significant damage, as almost all the attention of the Sith fleet falls on him. Consequences: completely negligible reserves of fuel, a low percentage of the labor force, and the almost complete impossibility of eliminating the consequences of the battle, since you spent all the money on fuel. And his flaw is now a lesser problem. You cannot hope for funding from the Republic, because it itself does not have enough money. The end result is the suspension of the restoration project for a completely indefinite period.
Case 2. Now suppose that we did not purchase fuel from the Hutt. In the battle, accordingly, we do not raise fighters into the air, but we direct all military forces and fuel reserves to art weapons and support for defense on board, as they say. Art cannons, firstly, knock down the Sith landing shuttles, and this helps the defenders of the Station and reduces losses on their part, secondly, they mow down Sith fighters and bombers, which reduces the damage done to the structures of the Station, and thirdly, when it arrives Onasi's fleet, the Station's art-defenses are diverting a significant portion of the Sith fleet. After all, if the guns are decent enough, some of them can attack larger Sith ships, at least frigates. This, in turn, gives the Map of Onasi time to line up his fleet in a more efficient battle formation and attack the Sith fleet more effectively. During this time, the Exile destroys Nihilus's flagship, destabilizing the Sith. They lose command, the order is confused, because everyone starts to fight as he is best in his situation, disorganization entails a decrease in the effectiveness of the Sith battle. We get that the Onasi fleet can only finish off the disorganized Sith cruisers, having previously sent four squadrons of fighters to defend the Station. What we have as a result: less significant damage to the structures of the Station, not so huge human losses, completely entire military equipment, partially destroyed art-weapons of the Station, the same small reserves of fuel, but already with the availability of funds, which, firstly, can help the Ithorians and the Republic to find more reliable investors than the Hutts, and, secondly, it gives time to find a new source of fuel that will require less costs. Finally,

Summing up, I can say two things:
1. If the light one acts by the way of Case 1 - he is not a damn light one.
2. If you refuse to listen to Go-To, then you run the risk of showing shortsightedness, egocentrism and an extreme degree of lack of elementary strategic thinking.
Dixi.

G
Govorok 11.11.21

As far as I remember (I just played for a long time), I made a deal with Vogga, thanks to which the Citadel received fuel and in the battle for Grenn station I said that if it were not for this fuel, the station would have collapsed on the planet.
Imagine that the situation really affects the outcome of the Battle of Telos.
And this is useless. It's still a game, not reality. And if the developers decided that the fuel should be obtained in this way, then so be it.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 11.11.21

It's still a game, not reality.
But you have to think. Applying the mind, thinking, analyzing ... It comes in handy in life. Games are needed to simulate various situations, think and analyze, find other ways to solve the situation, grasp the essence and get something like experience, and not just cut everyone in a row. And do not care that this is not reality. But preparation for it, so to speak. * Passed by *

A
Aconer 11.11.21

Meydum_Nichronus
partially destroyed art-weapons,
you still do not take into account that in the second case, the fleet of Nihilus, focusing attacks on the guns, can significantly damage the station's systems. The guns shoot down fighters at close range, and they fall into the station. And fighters can fight remotely. Nobody will suffer from the fact that they will not be. The guns will still work

Debriz_01
As far as I remember (I just played for a long time), I made a deal with Vogga, thanks to which the Citadel received fuel and in the battle for Grenn station I said that if it hadn't been for this fuel, the station would have collapsed to the planet.
So it didn't collapse unless a deal was made. Here in the restored content after visiting the Hutt, you still need to run to Grenn. He will be against and he needs to be convinced that the deal would take place. Perhaps the developers also planned an alternative to Hutt fuel.

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

Chaos Patriot
If the installations are beam - the damage is small. Again, I repeat - the tools will suffer damage, but it will pay off, and they give a lot of time. And if the fighters go into battle, they will be destroyed. Quickly. I'm talking about the possibility of eliminating the consequences. And in the second case, they are larger. By the way, Grenn himself, if my memory serves me, was very doubtful about this deal.

m
merdec_ 11.11.21

Tell me where to get the processor for the droid of the three of which you need to send to the service droid who promised to upgrade my droids for this service.

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

merdec_
If you mean the protocolman belonging to Sien Tubbu, then there is not a processor, but a whole droid can be returned. You leave the garage, onto the square with a hole in the middle. On the left, against the wall, there is an aqualish selling trash. You buy out an orange astromech from him, chat with him and go to the protocolman.