3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 11.11.21 11:27 pm

How to get through ...? (Walkthrough questions) (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Since you don't have a topic with gameplay questions here (?), I'll write it here.

In general, I decided to replay in Kotor, but I have already forgotten a lot, so I would like to clarify a couple of points for the "ideal game", so to speak :)) I
apologize in advance for the Nubian or button accordion questions, but these are practically all the questions I ever had when playing 2nd Kotor ..

1. Is it possible to get full influence from G0-T0 without grabbing dark glasses? I remember somewhere, I read about it ... but I don't remember how to do it.
2. Sobsno, how to sort things out with G0-T0 itself? For him to tell about himself ... I don’t remember at close range, but I remember that there are mega-crazy-brainwashed dialogues and you need to be cunning in every way ...
3. A tricky question.
In the same place where I read about G0-T0, it was said that I CAN'T take the quest for fuel for Telos and generally talk to the Hutt, because otherwise either G0-T0 won't speak, or ... I don't remember. Something bad will be :))
4. Probably the most painful question in the game :))
Visas and Brianna ... HOW TO BE ??!
How does this brain-epic dialogue node resolve normally? I did something like this last time, but I'm afraid I won't master it this time ...
5. I don't remember literally, but in the palace on Onderon (during the assault), for all the passage I did not understand how to open some doors there. .. Or are they there like on Dantooine, for decoration?
6. Maybe a glitch, maybe not, but on Korriban, in a buggy tomb, where we meet a copy of Revan, I somehow screened a copy of myself standing next to him or something like that ... I can't find the screen yet.
Um, wtf? Or is it so? :))
7. Is it possible to pump a personalized crystal to the limit and which crystal is better for a clean contact person, I use the Force only as a nice bonus and support (lightning, healing, speed, etc.).
8. Is there a 2nd secret compartment on the Ebon Hawk? It seems like it was returned in 1.0c .. or how?
9. Can you complete the quest about trusting the Jedi on Dantooine? Maybe they fixed it in 1.0s?

10. Never once on Telos caught a scene with Kart and Bastila ... where to look for her? A scene, in the sense :))

Thanks for the answers ...

ZY Regarding G0-T0 and fuel and quests in general ... in 1.0s a lot of things have been finished. Sobsno, what has changed in the schemes for gaining influence, conversations with Kreia, Visas and Brianna, etc.?
ZZY I'll try to find the place where I read about G0-T0 and influence, then I'll unsubscribe here.
122 Comments
Sort by:
s
schweppes13 11.11.21

OK)

O
OldschoolMD 11.11.21

Everything! And through Traya ... I didn't think that Kreia would have 2000HP .... 2 more lightsabers in the air

F
Face to face ... 11.11.21

It is interesting to read about the fact that many do not understand how to achieve complete understanding with companions.
Take Kreia, for example. This is an old woman with an inferiority complex, megalomania and at the same time manic views. No matter how good and correct it may seem, it will constantly intrigue. There were 2 interesting phrases from her, they say "words alone can conquer the whole world" and "I am not a leader and my words can never move people, unlike you." It's obvious, it's just that the old woman is crushed by a redneck that she hasn't learned to basl and all she can do is beat robots and blackmail Atton. And we follow her lead, assenting about how smart she is, in order to cut off the extra exp.
This is how each character signs, at least this is shown during dialogues with them and there is no need to speculate too much.
The only problem I had was with Visas and the Maid. I acted instinctively and left no tails. Immediately he tried to persuade the blind woman to learn to "peep" and after an interesting video, where again our "old hemorrhoid" pakastitis, the maid rolled a scene of jealousy. It was decided simply, while leaving the medical unit, grabbed a couple of light points and did not communicate with Visas until he made the Jedi servant.
By the way, speaking of the restored part of the game ... at first everything was nothing, but then it became a little funny when the maids on the telos took the appearance established earlier by the race and simply did not appear without it, which later happened to Kreia. In general, now in the game I have a bunch of technical crap, but until I come up with a new model of armor, I don't really want to clean it.

F
Face to face ... 11.11.21

Figase I dashed off the text ...

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 11.11.21

I have a problem like this. In the prologue, when you need to open the door to the hangar with a hawk (falcon), then when you press the appropriate. button writes type wiring has been removed. What to do? I did not find any wiring, there are components, a repair complex, the repair of the droid was shaking a little bit, but I can’t go through at all.

W
WOLF7 11.11.21

use the second droid. work on your computer with one droid, explore with the second.

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 11.11.21

There is no second droid, this is after they escaped from the republican ship, you need to get into the hangar and get on the ship (then you will have to shoot from the cannon), I went through it for a long time, but right now I can't

W
WOLF7 11.11.21

if you are talking about the doors from the main administration room of the hangar (with a large window), then this door quietly opens through the console. just look closely.

M
MAnVEÑŠ 11.11.21

People help!
In short, I installed a mod from gizok (to restore content) and patch 1.0c.
So there is a bug, mercenaries attacked the Nar Shadaa for the second time. Outside, I interrupted everyone, but here's the problem - I enter the Ebony Hawk, and there the doors to the pantry, the cargo compartment are closed, the Navi computer is not available.
Thanks in advance

K
KAZAKH ASTANA 11.11.21

The people who will help me, I cannot understand when I get good karma, my partners get the opposite what's the matter, and I also installed the mod / patch 1.0A or b or c I don’t remember and I don’t have a maid after the Telos polar academy help me in advance thanks !!!

A
Adess tano 11.11.21

KAZAKH ASTANA
do you play as a girl or a man?

u
user.mozg 11.11.21

Help me get through. Put mod TSLRCM 1.7 and fix. Now on Dantooine he took a mission from one chela, where you need to find a thief. I went up to the stalkers, the man directed me (the one who tried to sniff the fake holocron) to the stalker aunt (like their main one). But there is no thread of dialogue with her regarding the thief. The quest is stuck. The man also said that you need to look at the sublevel of the enclave, they say, maybe a thief is sitting there. Climbed the entire sublevel ten times. There is nothing.

Climbed the Deadly Stream forums. They say the thief is a Padawan girl in the enclave. Therefore, you must take the mission from Suulru before you go to the enclave. (Not verified, I will replay - unsubscribe)

So, I replayed. Everything is fine. First, take the quest from Suulru, only then go to the Enclave.

A
Artem446 11.11.21

I have a question, I installed TSLRCM 1.7 and a patch to it, I played the game with it, and then read the description, in general it says that if you don't install the latest kernel on the Ravager, it will crash into the Citadel station. Tried it didn't work, how to do it?

V
Vibe [THC] 11.11.21

Hello everyone! Everything was fine, the game went through the walkthroughs, but I decided to complete the mission on Korriban earlier than it was written in the walkthrough. And this is how I flew away from Isis and it was closed, I was told that it would open later and they would send me a message, and in the walkthrough it was written what next I need to fly to Korriban, but I have everything done there, and the message does not come. What is this I don’t understand, I’ve already flown around all the planets, but it’s not there and there’s no what to do?

W
WOLF7 11.11.21

then you need to fly to another planet on which you have not yet found a Jedi. the choice of the sequence of planets for passing is arbitrary. only one version of the sequence is described in the walkthrough.

n
n_maur 11.11.21

And who knows how to get to the military sublevel, the surface of the telos (where else did you first meet with the baodur? open. "How to get there?

Тed 11.11.21

not like. We didn't have time to do it :) But there is a mod that adds this very military base and a bunch of cut content.

n
n_maur 11.11.21

So I installed the mod, but still writes that it cannot be opened at the moment! (

s
scareproof 11.11.21

and you won't get through there. this quest with the installed mod is turned on through a conversation with HC 47.

n
n_maur 11.11.21

Thanks)