3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Male 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Quake 4)

in the place where the grenade launcher was just given (the 4th weapon in a row) .I walked to the door - it is locked - above the trench is just that gun - which they say needs to be turned off so as not to interfere ... Well, they say they say, make your way to her. Here is the question - where to beat her - this road? The door cannot be blown up ... There is still a place in the branch of the trench - so there are 3 boxes and that's all - you can't go through (this reflects The stupidity of the developers). Back from the trench - it’s impossible to return. So I ran around it - I didn’t understand what to do. Help plz. Can this game be buggy for me? - so something else should have happened ...
142 Comments
Sort by:
l
legri 11.11.21

yes, with the doors bummer, what's next?

b
b33r 11.11.21

Uuu, guys .. you will jump on boxes until the end of time ...
change the distribution of the game ... bump into the soldiers, they can just slow down sometimes ... but there the door opposite to those who entered must be open ...

B
Borismen 11.11.21

Passed the whole game, here's a bummer

s
stigmat66 11.11.21

Bummer was also complete. And the screen saver Fuck the 4th ....
BUUUU

-
-Lana- 11.11.21

Passed two days ago ... sorry, damn it ...
you need to lose the patch in order to gamble with bots ..

j
jumpy 11.11.21

And how to get rid of a healthy brain? Ato has already thrown everything that is possible at him and he does not die.

W
WVr 11.11.21

I pass on the penultimate difficulty. Without a load-save - that's the thing, sometimes the whole armor is cut off. With a load-save - and on the last one, I think, it will not be overwhelmed in life.

So who hasn't started yet - if you are not one of the folders, but hit 3 out of 5 headshots in a strafe on a moving target - then the last level of difficulty is still a little difficult if you go without a load save.

Macron falls down elementary: the main thing is to grab onto the pipes that stick out on the sides of the hall and hang out behind them. A dozen and a half grenades will be enough to bang him - and after him all the weapons are taken away anyway.

A healthy red spider - when on the tank - will not be alone. Fired from a cannon. I also blew up the rockets with a cannon (1) - everything is simple - when they are already approaching, you make a sharp turn on the move, and give gas to the floor at 90 ° or so to the line of their initial flight. They usually go with a decline, and when they also need to turn off, they almost sink into the ground. It is at this moment that you need to zhahnat from the cannon on the ground exactly under them. Most often, both get confused if they hit it well. In general, the tank is thick, the main thing is to strafe all the time and hit, hit on that thick mug!

But then when you go on a kind of robot a la mechvor, there is also one spider comes across. And the robot will be more delicate than the tank ... Yes, and there is no cannon ... In general, there is such a landscape that you can climb into a distant land from a spider - and he will not be able to approach, and he does not shoot missiles, he stands like a fool ... Or you can heroically treat him with a machine gun in the open, shooting down missiles - only there is not enough space and most likely this spider will squeeze and finish off.

If anyone does not know:

1. There are two types of weapons in a tank and a chicken - a machine gun plus a cannon / missiles. The cannon - with a zoom of the automatic type (rulez!). Rockets do not run out, fire fast to your heart's content - the number is a "clip". Recharges in a couple of seconds.

2. Sometimes you can save someone who at first glance seems like a victim of the script. For example, when an engineer (brought to the place of work by us) opens the locked door, the soldier begins to enter it cautiously. So, it was not possible to save him (they are not allowed inside), but the engineer himself was not eaten the second time (I thought, what if it will be needed more). However, when a spider stabs one of the Rhino with its leg, no matter how much it steamed, it could not save it. Neither move this stunner, nor shoot the spider's leg ... In general, if anyone succeeds, share. :)

h
ha-ha 11.11.21

Help! stuck on the "WASTE PROCESSING" mission. There two dudes give me a rocket launcher. Then you have to go through some lasers and you find yourself in a room with some kind of monster. (The head is like a human, and the body of some giant.) And all the time while you urinate there are little assholes that still complicate things more. HOW TO DO IT ???? !!!!!! I ALREADY MUCHED !!!!!! THE COMPUTER DOES NOT DECLINE !! WHERE IS HIS WEAK PLACE ??????

-
-Lana- 11.11.21

jumpy
There is a ray at the top .. when you shoot at him, his shield is removed ... you shoot at the brain, etc.

ha-ha
patience and work)
he has three shields ... one ends, the second is typed, etc. ... just try, because there is no weak point ... everything is natural))

W
WVr 11.11.21

Heh, just got past this jerk too. Insolently cut down the entire shield from him, and then hammered while he went to charge. The main thing is to cut down the shield and start crippling it at the moment when it is as far from charging as possible. At first there is nowhere, in principle, but then he opens the door himself - it turns out a ring. If you do not shoot at him, but run around the ring from him, he does not breed new small ones. You can recharge. He did not have time to dial the third shield - I slammed it just on the way. When the shield is cut off from him, it is best to cut in the rocket launcher, hold down the right button (homing missiles), and fire the entire clip at him in one gulp, and until the shield has scored - one at a time, as quickly as possible, ignoring the small ones. He dropped 22 rockets into it ... Into it, not into milk and not into a shield ... And he dropped a mountain of nails, grenades and blaster charges - while cutting down the shield. And this is on the penultimate difficulty ...

Who has already gone there - far to the end? There, after him, the operation "last hope" begins - is it the last or is it just the name? :)

B
BaGhash 11.11.21

Wvr, it's not even half the game :) Far NOT. The game is actually quite long, if you do not cheat, then it takes a long time. In the end, it’s just meat. I also played on the penultimate difficulty. It was difficult moments.

P
Paramon 11.11.21

-Lana-, tell me, plz - before the next meat bastard (Monster with a Human Face Calling Me by Name) - you have to go through the lasers. There is even a task - to bypass the lasers. How to leak through them so that something does not work there?

-
-Lana- 11.11.21

Paramon
Is there any technology there? O_o
I just leaked through them and that's it ... I
took it in front of this boss (there is a grenade launcher or something ... I don't remember exactly) and soaked it

W
WVr 11.11.21

2Baghash: still like half. Indeed, the last operation - and there are only three of them, or four. True healthy, yes. Passed just now.
By the way, for me the penultimate level of difficulty is not that hard. In front of the nexus (the last level) there is a corridor where ammunition is piled up - there, out of everything that lay there, only one pack of grenades came in handy. Everything else was already at its maximum - including armor. : P

Titles are pleasing - if you look closely, you will understand that all these krakozyabras are really an alphabet: for each English letter there is a unique analogue-krakozyabra. I mean, it turns out that this is English-which-is-written-in Strogg-letters.

A couple of tips. Everything is for the penultimate difficulty.

1. At the top of the second tower, in the last company ("Last hope"), there will be two flying goofs with rocket launchers and a big man with a shield and a ray cannon. So, take the nailgun, hold down the right mouse button, and as soon as you entered the roof, immediately turn left and run to the first flyer. It is imperative to dodge his firing and shoot yourself with homing nails (nails = nails: D). If you're lucky, you will even shoot down a rocket, which he will most likely have time to fire. And as soon as you crash it, immediately return to the central aisle - and here you have to follow both the center and the right side. I fired from the rail (8), right in the forehead - the shield does not save then. Well, if the second flyer on the right leaned out, he also received a rail, after which he prudently hid around the corner for a while.

2. At the top of the third tower a healthy (no, giant!) "Carcass" flyer will hang out. You will see him a couple of times before - he crawls out from under the floor in the first (or second?) Tower, he breaks the elevator when you ride in it, he hangs on his rocket engines and cripples the attic of the third tower while you get out on the roof. Now, it's pretty powerful. In order not to waste ammunition, do this: while it is on the ground (or, at the most, flies directly above you, roasting you with its rocket engines), fire from BFG (0), especially effective - if you are at an average distance from it, and he just started shooting. Usually fires three times, and does not move. During this time, the BFG charge flies and cripples it robustly. But when he flies, I advise you to turn on the rocket launcher, hold down the right button and fire rockets as fast as possible - while keeping the scope on this flying carcass. Then they homing, and wherever he flies, if the sight of the rocket launcher is on him all the time, they will definitely hit. I lost "only" 20 missiles and 5 BFG charges, plus one Winchester cartridge - just after the last BFG charge, he was very close, and he had a hair's breadth. So I pondered and finished him off with 1 shot from the shotgun. : D

3. After the roof of the third tower, a very difficult level will begin - so, do not scatter especially BFG charges there. It would be good if you always had at least 10.

4. At the end of the penultimate level (IIRC) you will find yourself in a hall with columns, where two hulks will fall on you (those who sometimes fire with a big yellow hated rocket, and still love pull out the handle, accelerate and cut, and then add more until they score). So, these two are just flowers. After you fill up the first one, another one will appear, the third one. When you fill up the second and third, two (and then one more) flyers will come out, which you came across when you were driving the tank. And behind them - a couple of overgrown spiders.

The hall is locked. First-aid kits and ammunition are scattered here and there; including: clips of three nails for nail gun; 15 missiles; battery for plasmagun; a pair of batteries for lightninggun; a pair of batteries to the rail.

I, as usual, took care of the ammunition. Therefore:

The first hulk ate a couple of plasmogan stores and died. The second hulk, holding (almost) the handle with the third, staged a race - who would be the first to catch me. For which the second was fried from the lightninggan (and the third was crippled - the lightninggan beats two or more, if they are nearby). Then I pulled away from the third and poked F5. I finished off the third bully from a pistol (easy! He's stupid! :)).

The flyers are next. These guys are firing a large, powerful homing missile (which can be shot down, but difficult to hit, unless they were fired from a distance). Neilgun - no options. Everything else is slower, and some of the ammunition will go into milk - they dodge. You knock down ASAP two, you can play with the third. Personally, I zadolbal third from the machingan - from afar. By the way, the machine drives in general - but only with a zoom. Without zoom, the spread is large, but with zoom - it hits not in the eyebrow, but in the eye. You can also poke F5 in the process.

Well, for tasty - a couple of spiders. They shoot painfully, a lot of health. However, they have a weak point - they are too big, clumsy, plus if they hit the spider painfully, it is sausage for half a second - it does nothing. Therefore: hide behind the columns, go out point-blank to one of the spiders, and from the shotgun - insolently, as quickly as possible, insert all 10 rounds into the head area or a little lower. If it is done point-blank and quickly, the spider will not be able to answer with anything. Usually one clip is enough. : D However, for the second spider I felt sorry for the Shotgang clip, and despite the fact that there were already maximum missiles before the battle, and there were 15 more lying around in the hall, I bored the second spider from the flare gun. It is quite normal, 8 or 9 missiles - plus fired from the rail once.

5. The last, so to speak, battle. Nexus. Charge all the barrels (if undercharged) and stock up in the long corridor with everything you miss. Save in front of the door. BFG in hand (at least 20 charges - in the corridor, it seems, 15 lies). As you entered, look at the center - in a couple of three seconds, the Glavgad will rise. Everything is simple here - strafe along the walls, dodge his shots, and all the time hammer from the BFG in the center of the target. He will sometimes produce small ones there - and therefore BFG, so that everyone does not run there. After 10-12 charges, he will run out of health, but he will be healed. After that, continue to cripple him - his bottom will fall off, and the top will fly up - he must be finished off. In general, about 20 charges from the BFG should just be enough.

After that, a healthy brain will be put up for slaughter = aka a nexus. Himself. Pound from a rocket launcher into a piece of iron, just a little higher than the brain itself - it cuts off the shield and cripples the brain. It's a trifling matter - though, out of habit, I strafed all the time, and noticed that something had shot from the base of the brain a couple of times - but rarely by. Missiles 15, maybe more, did not count - what's the difference, the last monster.

Having passed the fourth quack, I can only say one thing: in terms of gameplay, Q4 is definitely better than DOOM3, definitely better than HL2, but it's not up to my favorite shooter Red Faction (part one). Raven deserved, if not an A, then a 4 plus - for sure. Who has not played yet - I recommend for a one-time passage on the third difficulty (for old gamers), the second difficulty (for more or less experienced, but young gamers) or the fourth difficulty (for the fathers of CS'a and Q3 / QTF - here on CS more like). Well, for those who bought their first computer a month ago and have not played shooters before, it is worth thinking about the first difficulty - Q4 is a merciless game.

Good luck to all. WVr out.

R
Reno 11.11.21

help me please.
Everything flew just like clockwork. I got to the place where there are 3 shafts or 4 elevator shafts. The elevators are all downstairs. On 2x the board is lit that there is no connection or the type does not work. On average it says what works. I tried to jump down, but I don't jump to the working elevator - I crash. How to get through this place ??

-
-Lana- 11.11.21

So you need to call it (click on the working button). He rises and truncates) though a mad body flies out of there)
And you don't need to jump anywhere

M
MX518 11.11.21

I have a mission to destroy the Nexus right now.
PS. How to kill the last boss in the game? There is a shield around him and fuck what to do.

S
Shinigami_1 11.11.21

thanks for the description of how to bring down the boss. and then on the penultimate difficulty (popular, however!) I've been shooting this trifle for an hour and a half. cartridges are running out!
I liked the gameplay very much. I also really liked FEAR, although it is a little closer to horror films, and Kwak 4 is to comedies (in complexity :))

hurray! passed. in 2 minutes he filled up and during this time he managed to fall 1 time and be killed! :) I
advise you to shoot not at this thing under the ceiling, but from the bfg (dark matter gun = DMG), it
blows both the shield and the robots. and immediately shoot from the same cannon in the brain.

M
MX518 11.11.21

And what did the GG say at the very end of the game? The last phrase before the credits.

.lust 11.11.21

^^^^: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
"A person said Cho YY O_o?"
Ahhhhhhahahahahahahaha: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
would be better, he said, "afk, u n00b!" =)