3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma2244 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mission "Blitz Game" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Passage of the mission in the Wiki section

Good afternoon! Faced such a problem. The mission is a blitz game where you need to rob a truck and pick up data. When I get rid of the garbage truck, I switch to Michael, who is carrying this very data. So, the problem is that when I switch to Michael, in the top view the game freezes and crashes with the error "the program has stopped working." They wrote that you need to muddle something in the config, tried it, it did not help. Maybe some of you have come across such a problem, please tell me.
Ps. I play on PC, on pirates, I even think that the problem is due to pirates, although there is an update and crack 2 versions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
C
Curtis jackson lll 12.11.21

Hello, I play on litsuh, all the cases have been updated, the same error xs that nothing helps to do and the last car I put in different places I fly out and that's it ((((

R
Roma2244 12.11.21

Is it worth waiting for a new patch? I want to buy a person, but I don’t have the funds yet ((

a
adzzz 12.11.21

After you have killed all the cops and they tell you to get into the garbage truck, kill yourself several times, a button will appear to skip the mission, while you can only go through this way

R
Roma2244 12.11.21

Thanks, I'll try

B
Bashu 12.11.21

Here is the solution to the problem.

A
Antonyuuuuuck 12.11.21

the solution to the problem is different, just leave the car near the place where Michael will appear, after Franklin calls him, go to that place, it helped me
and there will still be such a bug in the "free fall" mission, there is infa that you can avoid taking off by using the view from 1st person.
this is a bug of the game itself, not a crack

D
DoZaPsiXoZa 12.11.21

Who knows who the solution to the problem with freezing when changing a character from Franklin to Michael at the end of the mission is a blitz game (crushed guards in masks for agents) ???

v
vlad_sherba 12.11.21

DoZaPsiXoZa failed the
mission, in my opinion three times (for example, late) and you can skip it

A
Antonianoan 12.11.21

But this will not make sense, because after several missions (the mission will be called free fall) the bug will repeat itself, and there it will not be possible to bypass it in this way = ((

D
DoZaPsiXoZa 12.11.21

Who knows who the solution to the problem with freezing when changing a character from Franklin to Michael at the end of the mission is a blitz game (crushed guards in masks for agents) ???

D
DoZaPsiXoZa 12.11.21

thanks

M
Maxim Katrenko 12.11.21

After the mission, when he blew up a garbage truck, he got on the car that Franklin was stuck calling Michael and saying that everything is ok, I switch to Michael and the game is loaded and the error http://s020.radikal.ru/i707/1504/75/c5e67c92f4fd.png Help please!

Z
ZIKZAK1 12.11.21

Maxim Katrenko,
when you are already leaving on a garbage truck, blow yourself up 3 times and miss this moment!

M
Maxim Katrenko 12.11.21

ZIKZAK1
thanks

b
bahes256 12.11.21

Roma2244
Die three times when you need to take the garbage truck to the car to leave, then click skip the task, then in another mission I will fly out while xs how to get around (the mission where you need to shoot down the plane and pick up the documents, crashes after completing and switching to another character)

o
origami killer 12.11.21

bahes256
> then in another mission I will fly out while xs how to get around

D
DIAVOL-VLAD 12.11.21

bahes256
Drown the van with the weapon) and don't blow it up :) Don't thank.

A
Andrey Dymov 12.11.21

Hello gentlemen. Delivered a crack from 3DM for Windows 8.1. I played for a long time, there were crashes, but after restarting the game, they were successfully healed. Now I have reached the mission, where it is necessary for the FRB to rob the cash collectors by ramming them with a tow truck. Everything is ok, I am leaving on a garbage truck to the car for departure. Franklin calls Michael, switches to character and ... The game crashes with the error "Grand Theft Auto 5 stopped working." Who faced this? Is there a way to cure it? thanks

S
Sprintin 12.11.21

already even people who made repacks wrote that it crashes because of the online component of the game!
I saw a 3.5GB patch lying around somewhere, adds files from the online mode.

M
Mikhail Islamov 12.11.21

Andrei Dymov,
before driving the garbage truck to the hidden car, kill Franklin 3 times (blow up), the message "Press the spacebar to skip the task" appears, press. Then the game will switch you to Michael without relegation.