3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma2244 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mission "Blitz Game" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Passage of the mission in the Wiki section

Good afternoon! Faced such a problem. The mission is a blitz game where you need to rob a truck and pick up data. When I get rid of the garbage truck, I switch to Michael, who is carrying this very data. So, the problem is that when I switch to Michael, in the top view the game freezes and crashes with the error "the program has stopped working." They wrote that you need to muddle something in the config, tried it, it did not help. Maybe some of you have come across such a problem, please tell me.
Ps. I play on PC, on pirates, I even think that the problem is due to pirates, although there is an update and crack 2 versions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
A
AVALANCHE_HD2 12.11.21

This is a problem with the game, but you can skip this mission and continue playing.

S
Sk0me 12.11.21

Enter in YouTube in the search
FIB Blitz Play PC workaround fix
I walked through the first video myself
If you have already parked a car, you can park it, it will stand in the same place where you put it, pick it up and take it where indicated in the video

I
Ilya233 12.11.21

Do not use a thrown weapon slot

N
Nikita Fursin 12.11.21

Sk0me
Thanks I'll try
Sk0me
the same problem anyway. Even

though I try to take off, it still does not work. did the same as in the video that I was told and still crashes

S
Sk0me 12.11.21

Nikita Fursin
I went through, I did not fly out)

S
Sargarus 12.11.21

After all the cops have been killed, I get into the garbage truck and crashes with an error. Version 1.0.350.1 (Update 4) 3dm crack (v4).

A
Andrey Afonin Andreevich 12.11.21

pLast1c
die 3 times yes skip the mission I passed this myself

S
Sargarus 12.11.21

Andrey Afonin Andreevich
where to die? or it doesn't matter where?

F
Flow4Master 12.11.21

Do not use sticky explosives throughout the mission
. You need to die so that you skip this mission and skip the very moment of the game's departure

S
Sargarus 12.11.21

Flow4Master
I have not used it.

L
Lil_G. 12.11.21

With update 5, I fly out on missions with a garbage truck ...

A
Andrey Afonin Andreevich 12.11.21

pLast1c
just three times during missions

S
Sargarus 12.11.21

Andrey Afonin Andreevich
Yeah, thanks and did it. Before that, I suffered 5 times)

E
Ekzalt McDixon 12.11.21

Awesome solution - die 3 times and skip the mission. We play what to die and miss missions? Just put Update 3 or Update 4 back, and throw sticky bombs on the van with the G key. Updates 5 and 4 for pirates don't fix anything, you fucking put them - it's not clear.

b
bsww 12.11.21

Pirate. Personally, when I gave the command to Frank to take the garbage truck, I just took it and blew it up. I repeated it three times and missed it.

l
lay_zzz 12.11.21

on pirate with update 5 everything goes well

Z
Zenok 12.11.21

was it possible to fix the freeze after destroying the garbage truck ?? if not, does anyone have a save after this mission ??

D
Default2 12.11.21

skip it and that's it.

Z
Zenok 12.11.21

Emperor of PC games
yes yes, thanks, just read it on the internet)

Y
Yura Ismailov 12.11.21

Zenok
does not need to use explosives, do not get it at all ... and when you blow up the door, you just need to select a machine gun in your hands and press G and the player will throw explosives, then blow it up with a shot and if you don’t use it, and then you need to destroy the garbage truck by blowing it up by shooting at baku ... he himself did not miss it.