3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma2244 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mission "Blitz Game" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Passage of the mission in the Wiki section

Good afternoon! Faced such a problem. The mission is a blitz game where you need to rob a truck and pick up data. When I get rid of the garbage truck, I switch to Michael, who is carrying this very data. So, the problem is that when I switch to Michael, in the top view the game freezes and crashes with the error "the program has stopped working." They wrote that you need to muddle something in the config, tried it, it did not help. Maybe some of you have come across such a problem, please tell me.
Ps. I play on PC, on pirates, I even think that the problem is due to pirates, although there is an update and crack 2 versions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
C
CaliberMM 12.11.21

It happened to me the same way. Solution: start playing this mission again, and after destroying the parking lot, get in the car and kill yourself with a grenade (or anything) ... and so on 3 times. After the third time died, and the inscription Wasted (spent) came out, press Skip (space), and you will find yourself on another stage of the same mission.
PS: The same problem will be in subsequent missions, so you will use this method again.

R
Rositiv 12.11.21

CaliberMM
Is this a joke, or what?)

D
Default2 12.11.21

In general, everything was fine up to this point. When Franklin had to get into the garbage truck, when he got down, I accidentally pressed "RMB" and the game crashed. Then I started to go through this mission again, and already when I was driving halfway, I again pressed "RMB" and played it took off. Then, when I started to play again, when he switched to Michael, the game froze and crashed. I already tried to pass this task 7 times, yesterday I ditched the whole evening, today.
With aiming, okay, but I don't know how to fix the switch issue.
Spoiler
In short, I died a couple of times and I got a "skip" button, that's all, decided.

J
JHetfield 12.11.21

Emperor of PC Games
Try to Drown the Garbage Truck

w
warp 37 12.11.21

So far, there is only one solution: when the task begins with the destruction of the garbage truck, playing as Franklin, we simply kill ourselves several times until the "Skip task" button appears. We press the button and the game automatically skips this fragment, switching to Michael.

G
GamesKnight 12.11.21

After reading the forum, I have repeatedly encountered a problem with the inability to complete mission 35 and some more. I myself did not reach this mission, but somehow I do not want to dance with a tambourine, skipping it. Therefore, let's unsubscribe in this thread who faced this problem and on which version of the game (pirate or license) in order to find out what the problem is - a game bug or a pirate curve.

j
johndark 12.11.21

This happens both on the face and on the pirate. Departures from 35 and further. If 35 can still somehow be missed by suicide, then I don’t even know further.

D
Default2 12.11.21

johndark You
can also skip further.

G
GamesKnight 12.11.21

then we will wait for the update, skipping missions is not at all an option

L
L1no 12.11.21

I'm probably the only person who started the game the first time, went through it all without a single lag and crash ...

r
rockpower 12.11.21

The whole problem is due to the throwing of explosives with the left mouse button. If you need to use explosives, then select it in the weapon wheel, then switch back to the barrel and throw the grenade (explosive) with the G button. Checked after several sorties during the robbery of the incasator. That is, do not use the mouse to throw explosives AT ALL, and there will be no crashes when switching a character and firing from a car.

s
slagverk 12.11.21

Also flew 35 missions. Changing the main sight key to F12 helped, and put the right mouse button on the additional one. Well, during the passage, I still threw the Velcro with the G button. Therefore, I will not say exactly what helped. Try it.

A
Adzam 12.11.21

Hello) on a mission, a robbery of a collector after blowing up a garbage truck, and switches to another player immediately flies out? How to solve the problem, tell me

K
Kostya Kamenev 12.11.21

Adzam
Kill yourself several times instead of getting into the garbage truck.

R
Riddick00x 12.11.21

Is there an option to pass without killing himself in a mission with a garbage truck? And who passed without suicide?

a
albert.poghosyan.5 12.11.21

such a thing, in a mission where everyone together attack an incasator, at the end when F calls M and the game switches to M the game gives a zombie, writes that it does not answer and closes, what to do ?!

A
Adzam 12.11.21

albert.poghosyan.5
when it is written, get into the garbage truck, go up to it and blow it up and die yourself and so on 3 times and then you will skip the task

a
albert.poghosyan.5 12.11.21

Adzam
thanks, I'll try

P
POLKOVNIK2005 12.11.21

Adzam
They write that this problem was solved with the last patch-crack.

A
Adzam 12.11.21

POLKOVNIK2005
sorry, but what is this? You can write or throw a link