3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma2244 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mission "Blitz Game" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Passage of the mission in the Wiki section

Good afternoon! Faced such a problem. The mission is a blitz game where you need to rob a truck and pick up data. When I get rid of the garbage truck, I switch to Michael, who is carrying this very data. So, the problem is that when I switch to Michael, in the top view the game freezes and crashes with the error "the program has stopped working." They wrote that you need to muddle something in the config, tried it, it did not help. Maybe some of you have come across such a problem, please tell me.
Ps. I play on PC, on pirates, I even think that the problem is due to pirates, although there is an update and crack 2 versions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
j
johndark 12.11.21

Aleksey174rus
I did not fly there. Departures were only with a garbage truck, in a free fall mission.

v
vladik865 12.11.21

There were these flights only on pirates, then I took a license and everything is going well. The license has never taken off ... I think the problem is in the tablet.

N
Neo Matrix2 12.11.21

After destroying the garbage truck, Franklin calls Michael, and the game switches to Michael, and so, when switching where he drives the car along the canyon, I freezes and crashes to the desktop when the game closes, I have to play the mission again and every time the same thing happens, like solve this problem?

P
Pulse Ultra 12.11.21

I flew 3 times on this mission, ate it from the 4th time, in a way that was written earlier in another topic, without any suicides. The bottom line is this, you need to blow up the doors of the armored car a little differently, do not throw c4 just like that, but take a pistol or any other barrel, aim at the door and press G, your character will throw c4 himself, then G again and the doors opened, then a long firefight In this shootout, do not use grenades, nothing propelling and explosive, you can use RPG on a helicopter, then you go to the point of departure behind the car, put a garbage truck, and you explode it with no projectiles, again, I simply shot him with a Kalash, I put 3 clips but did not fly out in the end (shoot not at the hull, but at the bottom of the tank), you can try with RPG, but I don't know if you will fly out or not

c
cripples 12.11.21

the same bullshit, blow yourself up and skip the mission
1-person view, and we explode, we save (after exploding and missing the mission, the game crashes)

A
Andrey Baulin 12.11.21

Pulse Ultra You are
right. I also passed.

B
Borya Vataev 12.11.21

dmitriy.vin
Thanks helped

J
JOKER9810 12.11.21

On this mission, crashes when blown up by a garbage truck and must switch from Franklin to Michael

D
Default2 12.11.21

Die a couple of times and miss. The only way.

I
Ilya233 12.11.21

Do not use the thrown weapon slot

i
igor white 12.11.21

kick-ass. and I have a situation. stole a garbage truck, a tow truck, bought masks and overalls, drove a wheelbarrow, told Michael the coordinates and that's it. the mission icon does not appear. who ever had this ???

m
miloc1234 12.11.21

Crashes when switching to Michael after the Garbage Truck explosion. I tried:
1. When using Velcro, when blowing up doors and a garbage truck, do not use G - departure.
2.when switching to Michael, press alt + tab, wait and switch back to the game - crash
3.when switching to Michael, press Esc - crash
4. after the explosion of the garbage truck, immediately after calling Michael, press Esc - crash
5. play in windowed mode - departure
PS I will not miss the mission.

What other options are there?)

a
aloxa7 12.11.21

the whole problem is only in the method of destruction of the garbage truck - I did not use grenades and Velcro, but shook at it from a grenade launcher (I do not know how to call it correctly), which is 10-round.

A
Adamantokha 12.11.21

Exactly the same problem .. apparently the cracks are fig ...

R
RactivE5 12.11.21

It has already been said many times. Aim with ordinary weapons and press G to throw a throwing object (grenade, sticky bomb), then there should be no sorties.

i
igor white 12.11.21

my problem with the absence of the mission icon Blitz the game was solved) it turns out it was necessary to go through the mission of Lester. although I read somewhere that it is better to pass his mission after the plot. but then there were departures with Michael, which are discussed here) like all three suicides solved the problem)

N
Netvork 12.11.21

Everything goes perfectly, but when I come to the exit car, he talks on the phone and starts teleporting to another character, then he hangs on the last one behind

i
igor white 12.11.21

Netvork
after all the shootings, when Frank needs to drive away the garbage truck and eliminate it, commit suicide three times and the skip event icon will appear. press and a video with Michael will appear

B
BloodyShot 12.11.21

I passed the mission, and then there is nothing, the story missions do not appear?

N
Nikita Fursin 12.11.21

tell me what to do. trying to pass this mission. when all the shooting is over and when frenklin calls someone when he is transferred to another character, then at the end of loading another character the game crashes. The game crashes even though you use the trainers. now passed without cheats and trainers still flew out tell the stupid one =)
The problem is solved. killed himself before skipping the game