3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma2244 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mission "Blitz Game" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Passage of the mission in the Wiki section

Good afternoon! Faced such a problem. The mission is a blitz game where you need to rob a truck and pick up data. When I get rid of the garbage truck, I switch to Michael, who is carrying this very data. So, the problem is that when I switch to Michael, in the top view the game freezes and crashes with the error "the program has stopped working." They wrote that you need to muddle something in the config, tried it, it did not help. Maybe some of you have come across such a problem, please tell me.
Ps. I play on PC, on pirates, I even think that the problem is due to pirates, although there is an update and crack 2 versions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
a
avstralopitek 12.11.21

mission when the feds need to steal papers, after the explosion of the garbage truck the game freezes, pirate

I
Igor1642 12.11.21

avstralopitek
crack reloaded and patch put

A
Anagliph 12.11.21

avstralopitek
It was the same. Skip this moment - after the shootout, instead of getting into the garbage truck, blow yourself up three times and select "Skip Stage".

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

I am going through a mission where preparations for a robbery are in progress. It is written that I need to take the car and hide it in some quiet place. But, to be honest, I can't even imagine where these quiet places might be. I tried to buy a garage, but he writes to me that it is too crowded. Could you please advise me on some "quiet places", for example? I'll be very thankful.

A
Alexandrovitch 12.11.21

Car parking and call to Leicester. do not thank

L
LEFT FOR DTF 12.11.21

lanes in the ghetto, industrial area.

A
Akigreat 12.11.21

I need help, throws it out of the game when I go through a mission where you need to rob a collector car for the FBI. Throws it out at the moment when the plot passes from a black man to Michael

A
AleXStein 12.11.21

AkiGreat
die three times and skip this part of the assignment

A
Akigreat 12.11.21

I tried .. this after you go through the part

A
AleXStein 12.11.21

AkiGreat
then try to start the game in a window, turn off the automatic pause in the background (you can find it in the settings) and at the moment of switching between the Persians, minimize the game. helped some

A
Akigreat 12.11.21

I'll try, thanks) it
didn't work, it still throws it out

A
AleXStein 12.11.21

AkiGreat
then I do not know, sorry. do you have a pirate? if yes, download another tablet

I
Ice storm 12.11.21

AkiGreat, look
for a save game on this site, where there is a save for missions. download and don't worry)

S
SERG.TIM 12.11.21

I can't get through the blitz game where you have to steal a garbage truck, a tow truck, buy suits, masks and leave the car to leave. .All tasks: Stealing a garbage truck, a tow truck, buying masks, costumes, a car to leave, playing with different characters, completing missions in one order, five times, after completing all the tasks, the robbery mission does not start.

S
Sanya Odessa 12.11.21

Did you leave your car in a secluded place?

V
Vladimir_2021 12.11.21

SERG.TIM I
left my car in a secluded place and call Michael!

F
FFFREDDD 12.11.21

Are the jokes about the license still valid?
Ay, it was not: Buy a license and play calmly!

k
kazbanzai 12.11.21

When does the Blitz Play mission start? Everything has already passed - it does not go further, I walk stupidly just like that ...

T
The dmitry disaire 12.11.21

Steve Haynes should send SMS

t
this isnt weed 12.11.21

And the first time I played the game, I didn't even have this mission