3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma2244 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mission "Blitz Game" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Passage of the mission in the Wiki section

Good afternoon! Faced such a problem. The mission is a blitz game where you need to rob a truck and pick up data. When I get rid of the garbage truck, I switch to Michael, who is carrying this very data. So, the problem is that when I switch to Michael, in the top view the game freezes and crashes with the error "the program has stopped working." They wrote that you need to muddle something in the config, tried it, it did not help. Maybe some of you have come across such a problem, please tell me.
Ps. I play on PC, on pirates, I even think that the problem is due to pirates, although there is an update and crack 2 versions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
h
hawk1717 12.11.21

It flies when you go through an FBI mission, where you need to block the road with a garbage truck, at the end of this mission, when Franklin is already driving off after a shootout, there is a switch to Michael and always flies out at this moment.
Has anyone encountered a crash in this mission?

A
Adzam 12.11.21

hawk1717
when it is written, sit in the garbage truck, go up to it and blow it up and die yourself and so on 3 times and then you will skip the task

N
Nemesis 12.11.21

I read this from many. I ran into this problem myself. Is there a solution other than skipping the mission?

D
Default2 12.11.21

no

F
Fransisk 12.11.21

die three times for Franklin, when you need to take the garbage truck to the point, but after you shoot everyone, and the option to skip the fragment appears, and immediately switch to Michael

d
dmitriy.vin 12.11.21

Velcro problem !! aim your weapon and throw it at G then just shoot it. there should be no departure

N
Nemesis 12.11.21

dmitriy.vin
Thank you.

G
GoblinSpore 12.11.21

dmitriy.vin Shta
?

c
callmegod 12.11.21

How to complete the garbage truck mission.

I went through like this.

B
Bender_175 12.11.21

dmitriy.vin thanks !!! It helped !!! Just aim and press G and he throws explosives (you need it to be selected in the weapon selector), and so 2 times during this mission: 1) with a car of incasers; 2) with a garbage truck. And the whole mission is without sorties. Unsubscribe if it helped.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 12.11.21

Lesha175
I press G and it doesn't [deleted] doesn't throw. Not with a sight, not without, what are people doing?

D
Dima Morozenko 12.11.21

Tell me what to do! The mission of robbing cash collectors with a garbage truck. I kill everyone, I sit in a garbage truck, I change food into a passenger car, and when the game switches to Michael, it freezes. Help who knows the solution

B
Bender_175 12.11.21

Look at the keyboard settings - "Throw a grenade / Explode sticky bombs", we are just talking about the G key based on this, maybe you have this setting assigned to another key .... Just aim and press G and he throws explosives - here I mean that you aim with a machine gun (AK for example) and pressing G he (the hero) throws a grenade (throws what you have selected on the weapon selector) without removing the machine gun.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 12.11.21

Lesha175
But I didn’t use a machine gun, so it didn’t work. thanks bro) dmitriy.vin is also milk. mission passed)))

c
callmegod 12.11.21

Dima Morozenko
over your message, see how to get through.

v
volyanyuk 12.11.21

After the garbage truck explosion occurs, Franklin calls Michael and when the character change occurs, the game freezes,
is there a solution to the problem?

L
LEFT FOR DTF 12.11.21

FRB!

S
StepanRazin 12.11.21

volyanyuk I
support a similar story.
With my hardware:
Windows 7 Maximum 64-bit Service Pack 1
System Manufacturer: INTEL
System Model: DH87RL
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~ 3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7982MB RAM
Page File: 3986MB used, 11974MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Shared Memory: 2048 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080 (p) (60.000Hz)
With all the latest firewood, and after the release of the 335.12 update.
Steam license (((

A
Aleksey174rus 12.11.21

johndark
and how to pass the Afert mission?

s
shtromk 12.11.21

I passed this and other missions without sorties (pirate), lowering the water quality to -high. Now I have stopped flying even in a mission with a garbage truck.