3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Your favorite weapon (Fallout 4)

Who is running with what weapon?

Now I'm thinking where to throw the glasses - carbines, automatic, pistols. I play via VPBX, with improved luck and dexterity. My main weapon is now a 24lvl pistol. Now the damage is not enough, I'm looking for a better thread. I haven't found the best for myself yet, but I'm looking for it. In other topics, the boys praise the Guardian of the caretaker.
I like the middle distance better.

By the way, I'm interested in the complexity - survival, without any mods that make the game easier, only hardcore)))

127 Comments
Sort by:
f
forkiller 12.11.21

legendary pumped and advanced 10 mm baking oven with an additional bleeding chip and over 65 damage I love baking

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

Combat shotgun with explosive ammo function. Displays everyone up to lvl 40.
And so - a plasmagan. He is the most effective here, except, perhaps, the fat man.
PS: there is also an Alien blaster, but there are few cartridges for it.

J
Jumpsuit 12.11.21

Gausska ...
Spoiler
PS: Have you been joking about the Lead Riser?

J
Jason_Voorhees 12.11.21

No overalls . Because I'm the administrator of this joke

P
Pyrimidone 12.11.21

I also can't decide, I run with a sniper with fire damage of .50, melee shotgun. There is a very shortage of full-fledged machine guns in the game, not PPs and miniguns, energy weapons are very upset, well, none.

b
bloomm 12.11.21

s
solus. 12.11.21

This is all nonsense. There is nothing better than this gun (I play "Survival"). Although there is a fully pumped "Experimental ..." and an alien blaster and almost all other unique toys.

It has 80 rounds in the drum. With a perk that gives a chance of "knocking down when firing from a barrel with a telescopic sight" - wets ANY enemy. And legendary enemies with this gun become whipping boys))

M
MalluM 12.11.21

Spoiler
Well, something like that

a
ashleyalicia 12.11.21

MalluM
where did you get the peacemaker? I have a current "Kelogg pistol"

Q
Qybo 12.11.21

Just mince for survival. 15 area damage seems quite small, but the ripples, I assure you, they solve.
Spoiler

D
Dok77 12.11.21

And where to find such a peacemaker and a saiga?

M
MalluM 12.11.21

Dok77
Nuuu, there is a token with renaming)
But in fact, a rare 44th with + 25% to damage.

PS I wanted a little paphos, that's what I called it.

M
MalluM 12.11.21

ashleyalicia
As I wrote above - the revolution just dropped by + 25% to the dazhke, I improved and renamed it)
And about the Kellogg cannon - a bonus that the revolution has can also be on other guns that fall from legendary enemies .. and then it's a matter of creativity )

D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 12.11.21

Always Loved Energy Weapons

V
Verzor 12.11.21

Kellogg's pistol. When used correctly, it tears everyone apart.)
Bloomm
saa0891
Dark Wanderer Grandal
Lord comrades, hide the pictures in the spoilers. Flipping a page of pictures is not very cool.

M
MalluM 12.11.21

Combez
+ for the original title
eh, good old stalker

v
valegorr 12.11.21

For close range
Spoiler
Good damage and accuracy at close range. Ideal for creatures who like to fall on their heads unexpectedly and in large numbers. Mole rats, ghouls, and other cockroaches. OD is enough for 7 shots and allows VATS to break out of the "encirclement" in one sitting.

For medium ranges
Spoiler
Good damage + area damage. 3-4 ghouls / people running in a bunch are torn to shreds with one shot. Radscorpion with two, Deathclaw / Assaultron with four. Super mutant "Monster" (or something like that) from eight. Dangerous for the character at close range. Ditch both the attacker and yourself as there is nothing to do. True, in my game, it is almost impossible to find cartridges for a shotgun at locations. Ammunition replenishment is only trade.

Sniper
Spoiler
Excellent range, accuracy and lethality. The Corvega's outer guards are being cleared out of Lexington.

My most optimal set. Along with an almost complete set of Heavy Combat Armor (no right arm, unfortunately), traveling through the Wasteland has become a safe, enjoyable and even boring experience. Despite the fact that not all weapon improvements are available to me yet.

s
saa0891 12.11.21

As long as it is.
Spoiler

R
RGC 12.11.21

Spoiler

T
Tom [Cat] 12.11.21

valegorr
The Corvega's outer guard is being cleared out of Lexington.

Ahahahahah mobs of the first level, he cleans out, and they die with the usual poke.