3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Your favorite weapon (Fallout 4)

Who is running with what weapon?

Now I'm thinking where to throw the glasses - carbines, automatic, pistols. I play via VPBX, with improved luck and dexterity. My main weapon is now a 24lvl pistol. Now the damage is not enough, I'm looking for a better thread. I haven't found the best for myself yet, but I'm looking for it. In other topics, the boys praise the Guardian of the caretaker.
I like the middle distance better.

By the way, I'm interested in the complexity - survival, without any mods that make the game easier, only hardcore)))

127 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dаli 12.11.21

Madjestik85
From legendary opponents. Dropped in the glowing sea from the legendary ghoul, there is another identical one, dropped from the raider much later. Here randomly, looking for a gaussian with add. shell, so far unsuccessful.

R
R3dF0x 12.11.21

warp 37
Can you hang a silencer on a .44 revolver?

C
Com_Bat 12.11.21

I pumped up the weight and I go with a full arsenal. All barrels are good, each in its own way. Pumped stealth and sniper generally beauty. Plasma with optics is the same cool. When to take out Cryolator + pumped shot. Yes, there is where to turn around. Excellent igrulya.

P
Presedent gantz 12.11.21

A Bleeding Combat Shotgun is no worse than an Explosive Shotgun. On survival, he knocks down the claw of death from 3 shots, it remains to laugh at the effort to reach you.
And at medium range, nothing better than Sentinel Overseer from Vault 81 never dropped.

A
Atay Wolverine 12.11.21

I carry almost all types of weapons (except for heavy weapons - Fat Man, Launcher, Minigun, I have not yet found a use for them, and lasers), because they are all useful in different situations - PP is good against a crowd of ghouls, for ordinary situations - my very favorite weapon - something like a light machine gun, for long distances - a sniper, and in a situation where ammunition is too heavy it is quite possible to walk with a pistol.

C
Com_Bat 12.11.21

Enjoy the game, everyone.
Such a question. I have a suspicion that when you find a bonus weapon + 25 damage., + 25 bleeding, and so on. Then the weapon bonuses are saved until the upgrade at the workbench. If the bonus upgrade at the workbench does the bonuses fly off? What do you think ?

W
WFGSS 12.11.21

Kellogg pistol .44 caliber. I think everyone knows him and there is NO point in posting a screen)

W
Waffen 12.11.21

The guys saw in the screensaver something like Makarov. Where can I get this ??

K
Katyushka 12.11.21

All fluffs with a + 50% bonus against ghouls / mutants / humans, etc. - crap. For sale.
ideal for firearms "double-barreled" For some reason, both bullets fly at the target and you get x2 damage. For the energy ones, the compote is not the same, a wild spread appears, especially noticeable with automatic receivers. I recommend looking for energy carbines with additives + 25% damage / + 10% fire / + 10% cold. The cold is especially pleasant in the presence of the "bank of crit attacks" perk. It turns the enemy from crit into an ice statue, which is very pleasant to stupidly shoot at close range without watts.
I liked the minigun and gatling most of all with the addition of "explosive" (a double-barreled one also gives a wild spread) AOE damage is very pleasing. The paladin in the SB leaves one queue in watts (on survival, of course) Rotary wings get lost "from the hip"
I carry 4 trunks with me.
1- PM "savior" (Waffen, it is obtained by a quest from the "subway") for stealth-cleaning of premises.
2- 5.56 automatic carbine "double-barreled" main fluff for all occasions)
3- "double-barreled" sniper 50 with a silencer
4- "Explosive" minigun

I advise my partner to give in addition to the main fluff a flamethrower. Important! In the inventory of the partner, DO NOT put fluff on him, but squeeze, that is, put on / take off the base and the flamethrower. As if showing what to use, then the partner will switch to a flamethrower in close combat. Unfortunately, there is nothing else, he does not switch, if you still put on the barrel, then it will not switch. If you do not squeeze "T", then not all partners are quick-witted,

E
EasyEasy 12.11.21

s
serial86 12.11.21

Abbat76
Do you accidentally know the console code of the AOE machine gun? If "YES" then share the code, yes, I met a unique weapon here in the game, a fire carbine, and I would still know its code and then it would be great.

44lok 12.11.21

serial86
You can put unique modifications on any weapon (armor).
If you need + damage from fire:
throw the cannon to the ground,
hold down "E" - raise the cannon into the air
~ (console) select the cannon with the mouse, enter
amod 1E7173

s
serial86 12.11.21

44lok
Good time sutok.Spasibo, after half an hour zasyadu per game and try in this way, and that I have not done.

s
serial86 12.11.21

44lok
Yes I did it on fire + 15 works thanks, but where can I find the codes for other types of damage and the AOE machine gun, on the nexus I do not pull everything there on the US.

P
Presedent gantz 12.11.21

Has anyone knocked out the Dual Combat Shotgun? Damage 280, but accuracy with attachments is only 34, it is impossible to shoot. At the same time, a similar explosive produces 180 damage at 56 accuracy, which allows one shot to shoot the legs of the Legendary Leaders of the Deathclaws in survival, after which it remains to stumble the helpless brute.
Gave Kate a radioactive minigun, a blooper, not a support)

i
ilua993 12.11.21

Ehh there is no screen, in general ... Legendary combat rifle 45.cal with the "bleeding" feature, high accuracy coupled with huge damage and a bunch of cartridges, gorgeous)

A
Ar13 12.11.21

Perks - 4 star carbine expert, 3 star lone wanderer, 3 star ninja

A
Ar13 12.11.21

A
Ar13 12.11.21

A
Ar13 12.11.21

Perk - Duelist 2 stars