3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Your favorite weapon (Fallout 4)

Who is running with what weapon?

Now I'm thinking where to throw the glasses - carbines, automatic, pistols. I play via VPBX, with improved luck and dexterity. My main weapon is now a 24lvl pistol. Now the damage is not enough, I'm looking for a better thread. I haven't found the best for myself yet, but I'm looking for it. In other topics, the boys praise the Guardian of the caretaker.
I like the middle distance better.

By the way, I'm interested in the complexity - survival, without any mods that make the game easier, only hardcore)))

127 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dаli 12.11.21

Agent_Smith_GSOM
And that the cryolator can also be knocked out of someone, or is it a cheat?
I thought it was a single barrel.

D
Dаli 12.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
Gausska is powerful, but her accuracy is lame at long distances, plasma always hits the target.
Any perk, this is no longer cheating, for me cheating is using the console;) And this is more of a bug, since the balance is honestly not very good, I shouldn't endure everyone with one poke having three luck, for example. And for a Gaussian whose accuracy is already lame, generally a great perk!

z
zhekazloy 12.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
"What do you think is McCready's perk cheating or norms? (+ 20% to the accuracy of hitting the head)"
no)) well, cheater than the deacon's perk)

to charge the same ghouls and super mutants in the head is not as effective as shooting limbs.

Dali
accuracy is a controversial stat in the game, it more affects the accuracy for automatic, for other things with enhanced optics ...

G
GrazY_PitoN 12.11.21

zhekazloy
Does the Deacon have + 20% to stealth attacks?

R
Richards 12.11.21

2200, and bl, where is the Kalash, where m is 16, where is the Beretta, I hope the modders will fix and eliminate the shitty equipment from the game. It looks like shit still))).

D
DemonTwR 12.11.21

My Shotgun and Kemperka Screens will be added later.
And finally here about Perks of companions who Bazar so I will say this Cheating is When the charisma is 9 - 10 and the perks of companions Grow well, at least in a Dumb animal for sure)))

C
Captain greed 12.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
Cheating, because now it's buggy. 95% headshots at all distances.

Y
Youxyxol 12.11.21

Richards Retrofuturism
? No, have not heard.

z
zhekazloy 12.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
+ 20% to stealth attacks, and in the case of enabled "Stealth fight" - by 40%.
and there is also an increase for the silencer and optics (
if the description is lame) Richards
you still remember the Desert Eagle and Glock 17

A
Abbat76 12.11.21

Well, what can I say ...
1. Ashbringer. This flamethrower minigun beautifully and effectively carves out anyone with a head without a helmet. It is ineffective against insects, death claws and robots in Survival. but in the three-barreled modification it is still a favorite weapon.
2. Gauss cannon with a -25% bonus on VPBX costs and + 25% accuracy in VPBX with maximum upgrades is something. damage without pumping - in the region of 360. with pumping, you can shoot only without the VATS, but one-time damage to the hull destroys half of the super mutants at once. Used against extremely armored opponents. Highest damage per cycle of all APs in VPBX. The full consumption of AP destroys any enemy existing in the game, except for the Legendary Security Robot Mark 2 and the Swamp Queen. With the use of crit, it is able to halve even the Swamp Queen on Survival difficulty.
3. Gatlin laser. Although it eats nuclear batteries from power armor, but (I still have 87 of them) in a full upgrade is capable of inflicting even more damage in VPBX mode than the Gauss Cannon. A unique variant was seen only in the BS knight once. But he did not kill - he played out neutrality. I have never seen more improved versions of such weapons.
4. "Volley" - just for fun. There are few nuclei, but any weakly armored enemy dies immediately after being hit in the head.
For some unknown reason, some of the cores explode and some do not. All in all, it's really a lot of fun - roaming the wasteland with the ship's weapon in the hands of the exoskeleton.
5. Nail gun - also for fun. The heads of enemies sometimes remain nailed to the wall with railway crutches for a long time. Unlike the previous games in the series, here this weapon has very powerful damage and pretty decent accuracy in VPBX. Only the small size of the clip is upsetting.

A
Abbat76 12.11.21

zhekazloy
What are you talking about? Are headshots from a four-barreled rocket launcher ineffective? oh, don't, I'm asking you. Survival Super Mutant Boss dies with two missiles at a distance of 200+ with a 95% headshot chance. After the McCready bonus, the chance to hit the head for any weapon = 95% for any distance. Those. no perks for perception, except for breaking through obstacles, are never needed again. I do not remember a case where after the McCready perk I missed the head from Gatling, Gaussian or Ashbringer. everything always arrives to its fullest.

z
zhekazloy 12.11.21

Abbat76 is a
matter of taste, not everyone plays through the VPBX, in my case it is more evil than good.
95% is not 100% - I don’t know how lucky you are, unlucky, but at 95% it just misses!
therefore, relying mainly on optics and stealth in real time (I don’t like to rely on
random at all), the VATS is needed to hit through walls and even when you don’t want to hurt your own people during mass mixing (for example, an attack on a settlement), he
threw off an early pistol) he hits through obstacles thanks to suffix so that .... there is a current mass mixing (a kind of tactical pause mode))

R
RB_XAH 12.11.21

Abbat76
It's strange, I have that Ashbringer, that an ordinary minigun is generally ineffective, even taking ordinary ghouls apart for half an hour, although I pumped all the perks.

m
maxim2000 12.11.21

I mostly run with a carabiner

G
GrazY_PitoN 12.11.21

zhekazloy
Misses because the target goes behind the cover partially or you shoot through the grating and as I understand you have no through shots, that's the misses. Hitting the VPBX 95% is equal to 100% just 100 he never writes.

G
GrazY_PitoN 12.11.21

zhekazloy
Misses because the target goes behind the cover partially or you shoot through the grating and as I understand you have no through shots, that's the misses. Hitting the VPBX 95% is equal to 100% just 100 he never writes.

d
dadadadad 12.11.21

Hello everyone. There is a small problem, more precisely for me it is big, but for you it is probably small, although you must be on the side ... or maybe not, or maybe I'm driving ... most likely, or maybe not. In short, I'm tortured, so I'm driving)
I found fluff - a sniper rifle, double damage on targets with full hp, pumped perks for it, completely made it, in short, a fairy tale ... was ... After the next f9, I did not find it with a bosom. I don’t understand where I dematerialized, perhaps through carelessness, going through the rubbish. In short, I got a kick out of the game, and there hasn't been a single rupture in my fragile health since the end of last month. And now the raiders and green postmen are driving me to the end, even though they are also stupid. I regularly checked the pockets of all companions, the shelves of lockers, my own and tractor workbenches, moreover, the fluffs were renamed in a way that excludes errors of drunken perception. I thought to go to court so that they would pay me money, but I decided to write here first.
Seriously, what to do, the desire to play is gone, how to return the fluff, can someone tell me? There are no old ones left, on the sites about this sniper there is nothing, no, I would get it through the cheat, but I finished it, duck and there is no cheat on it, some kind of tin, I'm crying ...

R
RB_XAH 12.11.21

dadadadad
You didn’t take it apart for parts in a weapon workbench ??? Also, things sometimes disappear if left in a box on foreign territory, oh yes, you can buy a laser rifle with the same effects in diamond city, and then make a sniper laser rifle out of it.

d
dadadadad 12.11.21

This is a fairytale :)

A
Abbat76 12.11.21

dadadadad
I do not understand what is the reason to be killed like that for a pop gun? Such a bonus can be knocked out of a Legendary enemy. but you can knock out and what is more abruptly. in the end, a fully made plasma cannon, even without the bonuses, outperforms most bullet weapons. In addition, there are quest snipers already filled up to the full, for example "Reba-II" - a 0.50 caliber sniper with a full body kit and a cool bonus. In addition, there are the same quest lasers with the same bonuses. The peculiarity of the unique cannons is that they cannot be disassembled on a workbench. Therefore, you have simply forgotten or thrown away your cannon somewhere.

In general, there is always something to replace any fart in the game.

The shotgun becomes ineffective very quickly. It does no damage at all on Survival to Deathclaws and half armored enemies. and do not care where to shoot, what bonuses it has and what kind of armor-piercing.

Against people (even in armor), the Gamma pistol with a modification for automatic shooting shows good results.
he smacks 3 in a row. Few people can stand it in their heads.

Very effective against small opponents. Lorenzo Pistol. He thrashes with force fields that confuse the enemy and knock them back. The damage is small, but if a crowd of small ghouls or fucking ghouls are against you in flocks, you can make fun of them.

Even on survival against crowds of not the coolest opponents, "Press and Pray" is very effective. This is Thompson's PP with a 100-round 0.45 caliber magazine. Bonus - each bullet is explosive with area damage. This means that it is undesirable to shoot at close range - you can overwhelm yourself, but for that at a distance you can shoot at the legs - the legs and arms of a group of ghouls come off at the same time. The rate of fire is very high. And the bursting burst into the water is a must see and hear)