3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Your favorite weapon (Fallout 4)

Who is running with what weapon?

Now I'm thinking where to throw the glasses - carbines, automatic, pistols. I play via VPBX, with improved luck and dexterity. My main weapon is now a 24lvl pistol. Now the damage is not enough, I'm looking for a better thread. I haven't found the best for myself yet, but I'm looking for it. In other topics, the boys praise the Guardian of the caretaker.
I like the middle distance better.

By the way, I'm interested in the complexity - survival, without any mods that make the game easier, only hardcore)))

127 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 12.11.21

Liberator.

l
lewe0fun 12.11.21

on survival, there is nothing better than a gauss with a double shot

S
Skinny_Vamp 12.11.21

Dark Wanderer Grandal
Gausska does energy damage? Correct me, but after all there is a bullet accelerated by means of electro-magnetic induction. Physical damage should be.

V
Valentin Polozov 12.11.21

Dark Wanderer Grandal

me this for the eyes, beats everyone with a shot or two, and yours is even more powerful.

Spoiler

G
GrazY_PitoN 12.11.21

I played on survival ... Somehow easy. I put the mod on the damage balance and reduced the damage I dealt from 50% on survival to 25%. I started over. I play only without a companion, a maximum of a dog from the start. Endurance 1. Here I will tell you hardcore)) There was not enough cartridges for the claw near the museum in the minigun, all are tough tenacious, without stealthy attacks without a chance to win battles at first and in the middle of the game. But with 39 lvl I will have the imba of all the fluff is a gaus. Only she gives out 552 damage without chemistry, just under the perks. Oppressing all living things to survive in the VPBX, even without stealth (that's why I twisted the settings of the damage I inflicted). And all the other pukalki outlined here above are simply irrelevant when playing on my difficulty. P.S.
1) the property of an additional shot in the VPBX does not work, only from the hip.
2) shots with fluff with a silencer with the inscription ATTENTION are considered secretive. All others do not. As a conclusion, only weapons with glushak can bend in a covert game.
3) the radiation damage of the fluff is not adjusted. knocked out irradiated down (additional 50 radiation damage). on the test that similar weapons are identical with this bonus.
4) what kind of nonsense stealth field to do on power armor? wtf?
The essence of such imba is the same and this is a gaus cannon, the rest is children's slingshots)

G
GrazY_PitoN 12.11.21

Dark Wanderer Grandal
Gaus, as it were, inflicts ballistic damage) And the magazines Science of Tesla do not ditch))

z
zhekazloy 12.11.21

so they don't say ... the
most running barrel of a 10mm auto-pistol) is

an analogue of the legendary Tomsan (pomoimu called itself "wait and die" only higher accuracy and the possibility of setting optics, which gives a multicrit and higher dps (the only drawback of this barrel is a small magazine of 24 rounds)
And the reader Gaus (for me he is the reader) was knocked out of the legendary super mutant

Infinite ammo !!!

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

Until now, I have not decided on the weapon: there are always not enough cartridges, and you have to carry on the dog several barrels for different calibers

A
Agent_Smith_GSOM 12.11.21

I use this:

Spoiler

R
RB_XAH 12.11.21

Agent_Smith_GSOM
Dude, how did you do that minigun damage 46 ??? I have a maximum of 28 with all the weapon perks and so on. On the legendary and other miniguns, I did not have more than 28 damage.

A

RB_XAH
Perks were swinging at heavy weapons.

R
RB_XAH 12.11.21

Agent_Smith_GSOM
That's just the point, I also have everything pumped, but the damage is scanty, the gatling and minigun after level 20+ cannot make out anyone, I thought the developers themselves made the heavy weapon defective, but it turns out that only me (((

G
GrazY_PitoN 12.11.21

Do not worry, he just read it) Not all cheats work correctly, so they get out such figures. See the modification of the triple barrel damage 11. We dance from him. 11 * 2 (big fluff fan) * 1.15 (3rd level bloodbath) * 1.25 (lonely wanderer) = 31. Add psycho 31 * 1.25 = 39.5. Since more than one chemical splash for damage is not hung, this is max damage. So its 46 damage is a consequence of the use of bugs))

R
RB_XAH 12.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
Well then ok)))

G
GrazY_PitoN 12.11.21

Note the rate of fire 600 from where? From the ceiling? And he still has a standard barrel)

z
zhekazloy 12.11.21

GrazY_PitoN,
in addition to the perks of pumping, there are also perks of LOGS and Satellites + besides, gear with direct stats (strength, agility, and so on, it is not limited to 10 (as it was in the 3rd and New Vegas), that is, ten of our own + bobblehead + bonus gear + drug addiction and chemistry, dare the current, do not whine out of the blue, and the rate of fire of 600 is really too much)

G
GrazY_PitoN 12.11.21

If you have dexterity / perception or something else from the stats increases the damage of ranged weapons then .... Oh, magazines? Have you read them? At least one is written about the increase in damage (not critical) in fluff? And still, how would a bobblehead take on skill 10, the characteristic for 11 will not be washed down))

z
zhekazloy 12.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
And yet, how would a bobblehead take on skill 10 a characteristic at 11 will not be
sure))?
check it out easily at the start (maxed out perception) bobblehead perception after leaving the refrigerator (when meeting with an afro blowjob) more
carefully with the books, they give some damage)) in addition to the notorious crit damage !!!

A

GrazY_PitoN
Oh yeah, I forgot that I installed the mod to strengthen the minigun

D
Dаli 12.11.21

In addition to Gauss, which has already been recalled here, I use this, in my opinion, even better, much more accurate, and more shots at watts, the damage is less than 50 points, but with the above advantages, I like it better.